New York (again)

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

The man deserves kudos. 

...Pataki was the last NYS Republican Governor from 1994 to 2006 (3 terms)....followed by the skank Spitzer (Wankergate).....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....2 1/2 hour wait right now at my Great Clips....guess I'll just be a "hippie" awhile longer...............

I had my kid give me a cut back in early April.  She did well and it looks normal.  My “lay-off” beard stays until NYC hits phase 2 or I trip over it going down stairs, whichever comes first. 

4 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

He is in the running for GOP Governor candidate, been hearing the chatter all year. Only one who has had the balls to stand up to Andy's machine.

Opening up his county all the way, in defiance of Sugar Nipples.

WEB EXTRA: Rensselaer County Executive Steve McLaughlin speaks with NewsChannel 13

https://amp.wnyt.com/articles/web-extra-rensselaer-county-executive-steve-mclaughlin-speaks-with-newschannel-13-5744991.html?__twitter_impression=true

Unfortunately, it won’t matter.  The GOP abandoned the City years ago.  

We are a one party state at the state level now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

He is in the running for GOP Governor candidate, been hearing the chatter all year. Only one who has had the balls to stand up to Andy's machine.

Opening up his county all the way, in defiance of Sugar Nipples.

WEB EXTRA: Rensselaer County Executive Steve McLaughlin speaks with NewsChannel 13

https://amp.wnyt.com/articles/web-extra-rensselaer-county-executive-steve-mclaughlin-speaks-with-newschannel-13-5744991.html?__twitter_impression=true

That is something.  That was an excellent interview.

Does he have any skeletons? I can't believe that the GOP would run someone normal for Governor, and this guy looks and sounds normal.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That is something.  That was an excellent interview.

Does he have any skeletons? I can't believe that the GOP would run someone normal for Governor, and this guy looks and sounds normal.

Not really no. The Sr. Warden of my church and his wife has done radio ads for him, and he is just a super nice guy. He was a former airline pilot for AA, very sharp. He's a fighter, let me tell you what. When he thinks he is right and you are wrong, he will not stand down.

As for skeletons, I can truly only think of one, and it is weak sauce. Last election cycle the local paper got leaked audio that had him in an argument with a female staffer  and he used some colorful language. The Albany Times Union used the "war on women" talking point and tried to portray him as anti women ever since. It didn't and hasn't stuck, and he cruised to a comfortable victory.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Not really no. The Sr. Warden of my church and his wife has done radio ads for him, and he is just a super nice guy. He was a former airline pilot for AA, very sharp. He's a fighter, let me tell you what. When he thinks he is right and you are wrong, he will not stand down.

As for skeletons, I can truly only think of one, and it is weak sauce. Last election cycle the local paper got leaked audio that had him in an argument with a female staffer  and he used some colorful language. The Albany Times Union used the "war on women" talking point and tried to portray him as anti women ever since. It didn't and hasn't stuck, and he cruised to a comfortable victory.

Well, I hope he runs, and I hope the GOP supports him.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....yet ANOTHER of Big Fredo's "NY Minute"......finally got a haircut today......BUT....they were prohibited from using the clipper on my eyebrows for a lengthy FIVE SECOND TRIM....yup he's presidential........

You science denier!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....yet ANOTHER of Big Fredo's "NY Minute"......finally got a haircut today......BUT....they were prohibited from using the clipper on my eyebrows for a lengthy FIVE SECOND TRIM....yup he's presidential........

I always have them use a scissors... years ago one of the cutters at GC told me that the clipper makes them grow faster. Fact or fiction idk.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Ramming?   What an absurd description.  They should focus their attention on the other cops who don't seem to know how to get their vehicle through a crowd of law breakers.

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

But Trump should do something!!!

These stand down orders in the face of rioting should result in charges for aiding and abetting against the mayors that issue them. Yeah, yeah, never going to happen.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

But Trump should do something!!!

These stand down orders in the face of rioting should result in charges for aiding and abetting against the mayors that issue them. Yeah, yeah, never going to happen.

• Like (+1) 4