New York (again)

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Left out the Cap District, what an @ssh0le

Barbershop and hair salon employees required to get tested every 2 weeks LOL

So the day after they test negative they contract annnnnnd.... ?

• Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Wouldn't get your Hope's up too high.  There's a LOT of people in NY that truly do fear things are opening too quickly and are fine with slow walking this.  Sadly.

The funniest people are the people from out of town who came here (Florida) because we are reopened for the most part and then complain about others not following social distance and such. Without them here we could enjoy our time on the beach and not worry about it.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Which is why nobody will comply. I would rather be waterboarded than take that swab test, much less every 2 damned weeks 

the tests were rushed out so quick, that quality control was totally ignored

30% error rate is not uncommon

4 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Went into a Orleans County Crosby's today to pay for gas.  Two other customers were in the store, I was the only person wearing a mask, and despite the sign on the door the employees didn't say a word about it.   I didnt think this was a choice?

You cannot legally be forced to wear a mask. Sugar Nipples and all the Karens out there are just trying to bully us into submission.

Case in point, as Sugar Nipples was just walking out from his daily sermon, a reporter asked a question about businesses in areas like the cap dist that met all the guidelines but he wont allow to go into phase two. His response was, and I am paraphrasing "you cant reopen unless i say so, you have to follow the law. if you do defy my orders, you will be shut down."

He is a mentally unstable, nervous bully. He bullys not just because he is an egomaniac, but he has severe insecurity issues. 

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518
added content
  • Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Left out the Cap District, what an @ssh0le

Barbershop and hair salon employees required to get tested every 2 weeks LOL

Why

web MD says

About 8 in 10 people who get COVID-19, the disease caused by a coronavirus called SARS-CoV-2, will have only mild illness. But what exactly does that mean?

. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/covid-recovery-overview?fbclid=IwAR263xBwb7Jr1JTXAUft4rxi1lXC72FZAn-UQrttKcG5oXs8w21an4Ip9Dc#1

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

You cannot legally be forced to wear a mask. Sugar Nipples and all the Karens out there are just trying to bully us into submission.

Case in point, as Sugar Nipples was just walking out from his daily sermon, a reporter asked a question about businesses in areas like the cap dist that met all the guidelines but he wont allow to go into phase two. His response was, and I am paraphrasing "you cant reopen unless i say so, you have to follow the law. if you do defy my orders, you will be shut down."

He is a mentally unstable, nervous bully. He bullys not just because he is an egomaniac, but he has severe insecurity issues. 

I am starting to think that whole thing about phase 2 was an act, to test the waters, to see how much push back he would get.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Why

web MD says

About 8 in 10 people who get COVID-19, the disease caused by a coronavirus called SARS-CoV-2, will have only mild illness. But what exactly does that mean?

. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

https:/ nop/www.webmd.com/lung/covid-recovery-overview?fbclid=IwAR263xBwb7Jr1JTXAUft4rxi1lXC72FZAn-UQrttKcG5oXs8w21an4Ip9Dc#1

I am starting to think that whole thing about phase 2 was an act, to test the waters, to see how much push back he would get.

I know it was. Also, if you had a 97-99.75% of living after cancer would we be worried?

Edited by fansince88
  • Like (+1) 1

...BREAKING news?......tune in for his 2022 landslide re-election.................

Politico says New York Gov. Cuomo's 'coronavirus halo begins to fade'

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Politico took aim at Democrat New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo in a report Friday, saying his "coronavirus halo" has begun to "fade."

"Two and a half months into the crisis, Cuomo’s take-charge attitude has begun to soften," Politico reporters Anna Gronewold and Erin Durkin wrote. "The governor, who gained legions of fans for his briefings that blended an authoritative tone with a personal touch, is increasingly on the defensive -- and casting blame on the federal government and its guidance."

Cuomo has been under increasing scrutiny for the controversial nursing home policy implemented in March that critics say is responsible for thousands of deaths among senior citizens in the state.

"Gone is the split-screen Cuomo often shared with President Donald Trump early in the outbreak," the Politico piece continued. "Now, Cuomo is still briefing daily, though in not as big of a national spotlight, while Trump has shied away from the podium."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/politico-says-new-york-andrew-cuomo-halo-fades-coronavirus

51 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...BREAKING news?......tune in for his 2022 landslide re-election.................

Politico says New York Gov. Cuomo's 'coronavirus halo begins to fade'

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Politico took aim at Democrat New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo in a report Friday, saying his "coronavirus halo" has begun to "fade."

"Two and a half months into the crisis, Cuomo’s take-charge attitude has begun to soften," Politico reporters Anna Gronewold and Erin Durkin wrote. "The governor, who gained legions of fans for his briefings that blended an authoritative tone with a personal touch, is increasingly on the defensive -- and casting blame on the federal government and its guidance."

Cuomo has been under increasing scrutiny for the controversial nursing home policy implemented in March that critics say is responsible for thousands of deaths among senior citizens in the state.

"Gone is the split-screen Cuomo often shared with President Donald Trump early in the outbreak," the Politico piece continued. "Now, Cuomo is still briefing daily, though in not as big of a national spotlight, while Trump has shied away from the podium."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/politico-says-new-york-andrew-cuomo-halo-fades-coronavirus

This has happened a lot with Democrats in the past year. 

Initially, they’re foisted up on the pedestal, then they get examined and ultimately rejected.

• Like (+1) 1

Well I just found this thread so I am a bit behind.  So there is a question I would like to see asked in one of these conferences.  It should go something like this.

"Governor, you have said it is bad practice to borrow money to pay for running expenses, that it is bad for the state, and that is why you would not borrow money to do that.

Governor, do you realize that when you ask the Federal government to give you money, that's where they are going to get it from.  That they are going to borrow it!"

• Like (+1) 1

He is in the running for GOP Governor candidate, been hearing the chatter all year. Only one who has had the balls to stand up to Andy's machine.

Opening up his county all the way, in defiance of Sugar Nipples.

WEB EXTRA: Rensselaer County Executive Steve McLaughlin speaks with NewsChannel 13

https://amp.wnyt.com/articles/web-extra-rensselaer-county-executive-steve-mclaughlin-speaks-with-newschannel-13-5744991.html?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518
  • Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

He is in the running for GOP Governor candidate, been hearing the chatter all year. Only one who has had the balls to stand up to Andy's machine.

Opening up his county all the way, in defiance of Sugar Nipples.

WEB EXTRA: Rensselaer County Executive Steve McLaughlin speaks with NewsChannel 13

https://amp.wnyt.com/articles/web-extra-rensselaer-county-executive-steve-mclaughlin-speaks-with-newschannel-13-5744991.html?__twitter_impression=true

He totally speaks for me and how I feel. If runs he's got my vote!

Edited by dhg
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dhg said:

He totally speaks for me and how I feel. If runs he's got my vote!

...poor SOB would not stand a chance......NYC is BLUE and the vast majority of the remaining NYS is red.......do the math and it's Big Fredo in a landslide.......hell he could hire Fredo as his Lieutenant Governor and perpetuate the stranglehold......Papa Mario was slick.......the State Insurance Fund for workers comp always had mega reserves.....Mario would write IOU's to "borrow (COUGH)" billions to close the budget gap...wonder what the liability looks like now on the NYS "cooked books".....just re-registered one of my vehicles and got hit with a DMV $20 "fee" that I've never seen before....and you thought Gotti was THE "Teflon Don".....how about a whole damn family?....we're screwed...........

• Like (+1) 1