Brady Free Agency speculation: Down to Bucs and... Chargers? Miami?

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

The guy is going to be a 43 year old QB.

Just freaking retire already. Geez.

The man has NOTHING more to prove.

Gotta prove he can win without the Patriots system and coach... at least that's the only thing anyone can hold against the guy at this point.

10 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

yea but i'm sure school has always been in mass right?  la is like the summer house and ny is a short way

Yes, but if he leaves the Pats I’m sure they are coming with him to the new city. He’s not under contract with them, so checking out options in cities of teams he might play, I assume. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If Brady wants to show he can lead another team to a SB without Belicheck before he hangs up his cleats, wouldn't the Thumbtacks be about his best spot?

They went to the conference championship game this past season.  They have a good defense - #12 on points.  They have a solid OL.   They have a top run game.  They have a top young WR in AJ Brown and a fine young TE in Jonnu Smith.   Tannehill had a solid year for them, but when it came to the playoffs he didn't have enough to "Get 'Er Done"

And...they've got $50M in cap space to sign a QB and otherwise get better

Brady had nothing in the playoffs too. He's a bottom 10 QB now. I hope he stays in New England and Bill's beat them twice next year.

EPkQ5kTX4AA_l83?format=jpg&name=small

Is he leaving the field for the last time? 

Is he returning to the field (for maybe the last time?)

Nothing about the image or the tweet is clear. Which seems completely deliberate by Brady, who at this point appears to be relishing the back-and-forth debate over his future

If he wasn’t enjoying the attention, why would he so intentionally be seeking it in the middle of Super Bowl week?

A caller on Golic and Wrigo said it was Gillette stadium.  

Mods.  If you think this is duplication move it to the relatable Tom Brady thread.  

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost