Brady Free Agency speculation: Down to Bucs and... Chargers? Miami?

YoloinOhio

Wherever he goes, it’s fools gold. He can’t even manage a team  into a playoff win at home. Bill Belichick couldn’t figure out how to cheat enough to make Tom look good this year. Something tells me Vrabel will regret it if he does bring Brady in.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

4 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Wherever he goes, it’s fools gold. He can’t even manage a team  into a playoff win at home. Bill Belichick couldn’t figure out how to cheat enough to make Tom look good this year. Something tells me Vrabel will regret it if he does bring Brady in.

Who would he throw too besides Brown? The Titans WRs might be worse than the Patriots.

Edited by The Jokeman

Just now, The Jokeman said:

Who would he throw too besides Brown? The Titans Wars might be worse than the Patriots.

Exactly. He goes to a team that really is his best option. A good defensive team, with the best running back, assuming they bring Henry back. 
You could give Tom, Edelman, Gronk, and Moss from the glory days next year and it wouldn’t matter. Tom is done. He will look worse next year. I will bet anyone he doesn’t finish the season as a starter next year. Either gets hurt or benched. 

I just want to see Brady leave the Pats**** so there will never, ever be the possibility of the Brady-led Pats**** achieving their one ultimate goal: a perfect season.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

Yes.   I agree, the Titans make sense as a landing spot.     

I just have a hard time envisioning the GOAT in that pasture.    Just seems whack.     They don't even fill their stadium, as we saw with all the Bills fans at our game this year...

Another attraction for Titans - increase sales of people coming to root against Br*dy and to be there when he gets hurt and plays his last game.

Can we all give a big "AWWWWWW!"?

9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

"Being Belichick's B word for 20 years has left me as completely insecure and desperately in need of constant attention."

He knows that Vrabel will actually name him “Titan of the Week” so he can shove it right in BB’s face! 

21 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I totally forgot he was there because he was injured in the playoffs. Even so think he's average.

Even so, it’s not as if the roster they have today is the roster they will have in September 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, BillsCuse said:

I guarantee Brady isn't going anywhere.  This is just a bunch of media nonsense

Do we get our money back if you’re wrong?     :)

16 minutes ago, NC Book said:

I would love to see Buffalo beat a Brady less Titans team this year IN PERSON ?

I’d love to beat them WITH Brady while beating the stuffing out of him in his desperate attempt to stay relevant.  And I WILL be there in person. What a great road game for Bills fans! I’ve done it twice, and doing it again would be awesome! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m coming around to the idea that Brady and Rivers are retiring.  Brees will see I bet if he can do a one year bridge gap at his normal top salary, and they move on from Bridgewater, although I don’t think that is a good decision.

NO is perpetually on the hook for a Brees contract +1 year. They’ve spread his cap hit for a while now to a year after he retires. I think it’s 10 mil.