Brady Free Agency speculation: Down to Bucs and... Chargers? Miami?

YoloinOhio

To be honest. I don’t care if he leaves or not. What I do want is no re-sign decision BEFORE the start of UFA. I want NE saddled with that Dead Money that comes if he doesn’t sign before the new year. 

I've not read the last 4 pages...

Last I heard  Belicheat doesn't want Brady back 

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/ted-johnson-bill-belichick-doesnt-want-tom-brady-his-quarterback-anymore

Ted Johnson: 'Bill Belichick doesn't want Tom Brady as his quarterback anymore'

On Friday night's Arbella Early Edition on NBC Sports Boston, Johnson spoke at length about Brady's future in reference to a report that the Patriots and Bill Belichick would only be willing to give him a one-year deal worth less than he made last season.

In that segment, Johnson pointed to that lowball offer as meaning one thing. Belichick is simply done with Brady.

"I just think that Bill Belichick doesn't want Tom Brady as his quarterback anymore. I really feel that way," Johnson said. "Now, you're going to make maybe an offer, it's going to be a lowball offer and you can say, 'Well, we made an offer to Tom', but you really didn't because the offer was insulting to Tom. And so, to me, Bill really doesn't want Tom as his quarterback."

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

He's going to the Bucs

Clues:

1) Patriots haven't shown any real urgency to re-sign Brady, which makes little sense if they really want him back. To me, this is the biggest part. If they TRULY wanted him back they would have signed him by now. They are treating him like the Bills are treating Shaq Lawson and Jordan Phillips, both guys we assume are gone. 

2) NE just re-signed McCourtey and Slater. I guess they are not against locking up key players. Odd that the QB is "just a guy" like out rotational DT. 

3) I think the Titans know it from Brady that he's leaning toward TB so they re-signed Tannehill. Brady did his buddy a solid and let him know so he didn't lose out on Ryan T. 

4) Brady wanted the 49ers but they are out. IMO that was Plan A. 

5) Bruce Arians said he's "all in." Why say that unless you think you have a shot?

6) AB lives in the Tampa area.

7) Tampa has tons of weapons already and will definitely sign AB. Arians worked with him before in Pittsburgh when he was OC. 

8. Tampa went 9-7 with a guy who throws a pick every other pass.

9) Charlie Weiss this morning on Sirius NFL Radio kept saying he has a "feeling" about Tampa

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

He's going to the Bucs

Clues:

1) Patriots haven't shown any real urgency to re-sign Brady, which makes little sense if they really want him back. To me, this is the biggest part. If they TRULY wanted him back they would have signed him by now. They are treating him like the Bills are treating Shaq Lawson and Jordan Phillips, both guys we assume are gone. 

2) NE just re-signed McCourtey and Slater. I guess they are not against locking up key players. Odd that the QB is "just a guy" like out rotational DT. 

3) I think the Titans know it from Brady that he's leaning toward TB so they re-signed Tannehill. Brady did his buddy a solid and let him know so he didn't lose out on Ryan T. 

4) Brady wanted the 49ers but they are out. IMO that was Plan A. 

5) Bruce Arians said he's "all in." Why say that unless you think you have a shot?

6) AB lives in the Tampa area.

7) Tampa has tons of weapons already and will definitely sign AB. Arians worked with him before in Pittsburgh when he was OC. 

8. Tampa went 9-7 with a guy who throws a pick every other pass.

9) Charlie Weiss this morning on Sirius NFL Radio kept saying he has a "feeling" about Tampa

There is also speculation that Thuney is headed to Tampa

As far as AB though I though arians kind of pubically trashed him last year or said he would never sign him. Need to look that up 

yep

Edited by YoloinOhio

56 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

There is also speculation that Thuney is headed to Tampa

As far as AB though I though arians kind of pubically trashed him last year or said he would never sign him. Need to look that up 

yep

When it comes to AB, if we go based on past spats and blowups he'll never be able to sign anywhere. 

I think time, money and Tom will heal all wounds when it comes to AB. IF Brady wants AB and AB wants to play with Tommy then everyone will have a group hug (via Skype)

45 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

When it comes to AB, if we go based on past spats and blowups he'll never be able to sign anywhere. 

I think time, money and Tom will heal all wounds when it comes to AB. IF Brady wants AB and AB wants to play with Tommy then everyone will have a group hug (via Skype)

:lol:

Arians isn't gonna bring AB to Tampa. You can bank on that, Tom or no Tom. They have Evans, Godwin, OJ Howard, and Brate. They might add another guy like Sanders, Gabriel, Cobb, or even bring back Perriman, but AB won't be getting a phone call. Time may heal wounds, but it doesn't heal crazy and AB is still :wacko:.

8 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Still would bet Brady ends up right back in New England. And Kraft, BB, and Brady will have a nice laugh about this all.

Brady would look like a B word if he did it, but he is one so I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the outcome