Brady Free Agency speculation: Down to Bucs and... Chargers? Miami?

YoloinOhio

On 3/5/2020 at 10:53 AM, arcane said:

If Brady stays in NE, we once again will have to chalk up 0-2 to start.

We may have to do this until Belichick leaves, considering that before the last start in which he was electric, Brady was mediocre the previous 4 or 5 against us. 

If Brady is so good why aren't teams lining up for him? Just sayin'. Even the greats hit the wall eventually.

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yup

What about Vegas?

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Sucks for us. NE gets him cheap...again and has more cap room to sign targets for him. Was really hoping it would be over 

He won't be cheap.

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Tom wasn’t 97 years old for the last decade.

McD and Beane wasn’t our coach and GM for the last decade.

This current roster wasn’t our roster for the last decade.

This obsession to look backwards into things irrelevant today to make decelerations about tomorrow is a waste of time.  

We should have beat them both times this year.  Going into this next season we are a serious contender to win the division with or without Tom Brady.  The lowly Dolphins beat them in a must win game for NE this past season, and yet you think we are guaranteed 2 losses???

Sorry your post you’re defending was ridiculous.

TYFYS

Just now, Virgil said:

Even if it means taking less and going back to New England, I’ll be happy to see him have to settle because no one else wanted him 

Exactly.  This is playing out beautifully.

Hahaha! 

Seems as if Tommy already overplayed his hand and grossly overestimated himself and what he could get. 

Maybe he'll try and play the good soldier card again if he goes back to NE for less, but everyone can clearly see if he goes back, it's because he came crawling back with his tail between his legs.

Then hopefully we can finish the job and put out to pasture playing his worst football and being our B word.

• Like (+1) 1

The Pats are not going to the Super Bowl anytime soon

even w Brady back. Their day is gone. At this point I could care less where he ends up. Some say his team is floating the rumours to make it look like he has choices and actually wanted. I’ll buy into the Tampa interest  but it doesn’t seem the Titans  and niners really wanted him. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

7 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

The Pats are not going to the Super Bowl anytime soon

even w Brady back. Their day is gone. At this point I could care less where he ends up. Some say his team is floating the rumours to make it look like he has choices and actually wanted. I’ll buy into the Tampa interest  but it doesn’t seem the Titans  and niners really wanted him. 

As I said earlier, the 49'ers rumor was probably created by his camp since that's where he always wanted to be.  It never made sense from the 49'ers' standpoint, especially needing to trade JG to them.  As for the Titans, I suspect they were using him as leverage to get RT to sign for less.  Maybe the Bucs are doing the same WRT Jameis Winston (who had LASIK surgery).

• Like (+1) 1