Brady Free Agency speculation: Down to Bucs and... Chargers? Miami?

YoloinOhio

Just now, Bills!Win! said:

Why is everyone counting out LA chargers and LV raiders? 

I don’t think the chargers were ever interested and that is all a media creation. I didn’t hear the raiders dropped out but I guess they did if they are no longer included in the discussion. 

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think the chargers were ever interested and that is all a media creation. I didn’t hear the raiders dropped out but I guess they did if they are no longer included in the discussion. 

Makes sense why would they want to go from a burnt out Rivers to a burnt out Brady.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BeastMaster said:

Hahaha! 

Seems as if Tommy already overplayed his hand and grossly overestimated himself and what he could get. 

Maybe he'll try and play the good soldier card again if he goes back to NE for less, but everyone can clearly see if he goes back, it's because he came crawling back with his tail between his legs.

Then hopefully we can finish the job and put out to pasture playing his worst football and being our B word.

Narcissists often do.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Makes sense why would they want to go from a burnt out Rivers to a burnt out Brady.

I could be totally wrong but I just don’t think it’s the direction they would go. Brady needs a good OL and they don’t have one. I think they are more likely to trade for Cam Newton and/or draft Justin Herbert. 

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Even if it means taking less and going back to New England, I’ll be happy to see him have to settle because no one else wanted him 

This ^^^ 

If I’m the patriots I offer him the minimum I think I can get away with, at that point it’s retire or accept the wages for Tawmy, I love the humiliation factor that no other team wants the ?  throwing guy, makes me smile ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BeastMaster said:

Hahaha! 

Seems as if Tommy already overplayed his hand and grossly overestimated himself and what he could get. 

Maybe he'll try and play the good soldier card again if he goes back to NE for less, but everyone can clearly see if he goes back, it's because he came crawling back with his tail between his legs.

Then hopefully we can finish the job and put out to pasture playing his worst football and being our B word.

I love that he'll have to crawl back to Belichick after getting no other serious interest.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

Why is everyone counting out LA chargers and LV raiders? Those are both two teams historically dumb enough to bring in Antonio Brown as well

The raiders I think are not just dumb but want headlines- these mean that Brady is still in play. Also gruden loves all QBs which means if Brady is too damaged then maybe retirement should be considered.

So just cause San Fran says they're not interested, why does that mean they're not?  What would San Fran accomplish by stating they want him?  First off could be considered tampering until Monday.  Plus would likely drive up the price and if they don't sign him, create an uncomfortable situation with Jimmy G.   Could even be they or others do want him, but waiting until he lowers his asking price.

I guess by this time next week, if no teams sign him,then I'll start to believe no interest.

2 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

So just cause San Fran says they're not interested, why does that mean they're not?  What would San Fran accomplish by stating they want him?  First off could be considered tampering until Monday.  Plus would likely drive up the price and if they don't sign him, create an uncomfortable situation with Jimmy G.   Could even be they or others do want him, but waiting until he lowers his asking price.

I guess by this time next week, if no teams sign him,then I'll start to believe no interest.

Kyle Shanahan and Chris Simms were college roommates and teammates and remain friends, Shanahan was his first guest on his podcast when he moved to NBC, I highly doubt Kyle is giving him bad info. Simms never breaks news he's just an analyst, he just has info here because of his boy.

11 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

They probably saw Tommy's performance against the Titans in their playoff game and realized he's on the downswing and would have to look for another QB in a year.  Why create a hole on a 1-year hope?

8 hours ago, Chaos said:

You are using facts which don't conform to my feelings that he totally sucked, because he wasn't not as great is in the past, because you know there are only two levels of play 1) greatest ever 2) totally sucked. 

GOATS (Greatest of all time sucker)

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The raiders I think are not just dumb but want headlines- these mean that Brady is still in play. Also gruden loves all QBs which means if Brady is too damaged then maybe retirement should be considered.

Gruden would not sign any QB which would get more attention than him.

• Like (+1) 1