Who Is Your Least Favorite Bill of All Time ... and Why?

Gugny

29 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I don't hate any player for not palying well.  I don't hate any player for leaving in free agency.  But I do hate the one guy, Davis, for quitting on his team at half time.  Only Bill I can ever say I hated.

this is the right answer. what a jerk!

Mine is definitely Aaron Maybin.

Did steroids after last testing in college until NFL combine, bulked himself up unnaturally (almost 30 lbs over his drug-free playing weight).

Bills fall for the bait n switch and burn an 11th overall pick on the con-man, thinking they're getting an NFL caliber edge guy.  Orakpo went 2 picks later.

He holds out all of camp, loses tons of weight because he's now getting tested and can't cheat anymore, and sucks. 

We learn later that he's a naturally skinny guy and can't hold any weight past 225lbs so he can't effectively play in the league as a pass rusher.

Scammed.  Check out the difference from pre draft to post draft:

https://images.app.goo.gl/nbx4X1JRnzdaKsFr7

Edited by Da webster guy
Added
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Mine is definitely Aaron Maybin.

Did steroids after last testing in college until NFL combine, bulked himself up unnaturally (almost 30 lbs over his drug-free playing weight).

Bills fall for the bait n switch and burn an 11th overall pick on the con-man, thinking they're getting an NFL caliber edge guy.  Orakpo went 2 picks later.

He holds out all of camp, loses tons of weight because he's now getting tested and can't cheat anymore, and sucks. 

We learn later that he's a naturally skinny guy and can't hold any weight past 225lbs so he can't effectively play in the league as a pass rusher.

Scammed.  Check out the difference from pre draft to post draft:

https://images.app.goo.gl/nbx4X1JRnzdaKsFr7

That's on the Bills management for not seeing through him and taking Orakpo. Maybin tried hard when he was here (Or at least that's how I remember it), he just wasn't a good enough athlete to make it work in the NFL. I don't hate players that try hard but just end up sucking. You give your best effort and act like a professional is all I ask from anyone on the Bills. It is lazy players that I hate as a fan. I think Mike Williams strikes me as a player who will always piss me off. 

• Like (+1) 1

My most hated Bill ever was Rex Ryan. Hated him, hated the hire, hated his coaching. Wanted him fired from about halfway through his first year. And I am the opposite of knee jerk on coaches. I just knew that was a disaster. 

I have never hated a player though Nathan Peterman came pretty close when he threw picks to lose us the game in Houston and then used his post game presser to tell the media they and fans could not judge him because they are not God. 

There are plenty of guys who I have thought sucked over the years but whenever they put the uniform on I root for them.

Edited by GunnerBill

2 hours ago, arcane said:

I may have missed an explanation as I haven't read every post here, but why does Chris Kelsay appear as often as he does? Just asking because I was a young fan when he was here, didn't understand much, and he always seemed fine to me. 

He was just chronically overpaid for some reason. He was a decent player, ranged from solid rotational DE to a JAG but never outright bad. But he was paid like a starting DE. Never got paid as an elite player but always was getting paid between 5-8 million for a period of 5-6 years for some reason. 

I always had a soft spot for Trent. I just started really paying attention and watching the Bills around then. My first Bills game was Bills at Washington when he dropped a beautiful pass to Josh Reed to put them in FG position to win the game. I thought we were set. I was so young and foolish. 

Peters' hold out pissed me off, so he's up there.

I liked Lynch, but then he kept being a dumbass.

I really liked Dareus and thought he was going to be a stud, then he kept fu'king up. 

Robert Royal is up there cause he sucked, his inability to keep his foot in bounds for a TD that one time sealed it.

I liked Leodis, but that GD fumble against NE will forever piss me off. 

Edited by elroy16
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

Robert Royal is up there cause he sucked, his inability to keep his foot in bounds for a TD that one time sealed it.

Which one?

Which one? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

I love Josh Allen.  He is exponentially better than Flutie ever dreamed of being.

The Bills would have lost badly against TEN had Flutie started that game.

We get it Gugs. You don't like Flutie. Give it a break.

15 minutes ago, jwhit34 said:

Players:

Tom Cousineau

Kelvin Benjamin

Coaches:

John Rauch (OJ a decoy?)

Chuck Dickerson

Front Office:

Russ Brandon

Stew Barber

But Cousineau never played a down for us. That said, considering what Cousineau got us, perhaps his name should be enshrined.

37 minutes ago, bbb said:

Which one?

Which one? 

Lol, fair enough.

For Royal it was the WR pass from Evans (I think). 

For Leodis it was the Monday nighter near the end of the game. Were there others?