Who Is Your Least Favorite Bill of All Time ... and Why?

Gugny

15 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

Lol, fair enough.

For Royal it was the WR pass from Evans (I think). 

For Leodis it was the Monday nighter near the end of the game. Were there others?

Yep. Against KC in 2014. We finished 9-7 and missed the playoffs but would have been 10-6 had McKelvin not set them up in scoring range with a punt return fumble. 

Player - Vontae Davis - Quitter

Coach - Rex/Rob Ryan. What a disaster

Honorable Mention - Bobby April. Fans loved him because we had the best ST in the league for a few years but a big reason for that was giving  April soooooo much say in Personal. We had 7 exclusive STers each year, so when we had an injury for 3 weeks, we had to IR a starter to sign someone to play defense. It drove me nuts. I remember Poz had a minor injury and they had to IR him because the backup couldnt play defense. How hard is it to cover a kick? Give me a guy who can do both. I think Bobby April is a big reason the Bills missed the playoffs multiple years F that guy

• Like (+1) 1

Doug Marrone. Yes i know he was not a player

But i really hate him. as soon as he tried to Coach up the O line. i knew. and it just got worse with how he left his players.
I cannot think of any Bills player i hate or strongly dislike

oh I hated  on Dave Wannstache. ruined a perfectly decent offense with his defense. Still Hate him too.

2 hours ago, elroy16 said:

Lol, fair enough.

For Royal it was the WR pass from Evans (I think). 

For Leodis it was the Monday nighter near the end of the game. Were there others?

It seemed to me that Royal did that a lot.

Leodis - he did the one you mentioned - and then did the exact same thing vs. the Pats on a another Monday night game in 2015 

13 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Phil Villapiano. The whole time he was here he complained about being here. His only memorable quote was "Buffalo may not be the end of the world, but you can see it from there." I was glad to see him gone. He sucked anyways.

He is one of the best, if not THE best blocking TE in the NFL. They didn't sign him to split the safeties deep anyways. Also, he doesn't drop passes.

Slowest Bill ever and after 2 seasons, he still didn't even know the playbook.

Sure gets a lot of penalties for being such a great blocker

22 hours ago, Gugny said:

I just read the latest Sam Watkins thread.  Man, I couldn't stand that lazy piece of crap.

But my least favorite Bill of all time, hands down, is Doug Flutie.

Why?  He was a me-first, selfish player and a horrible teammate who divided the locker room.  A pompous, arrogant ass who had minimal talent.

People thought he was "a winner."  He was not a winner.  He was a QB with a top 3 defense who underperformed on offense, which led to the Bills doing nothing during his tenure.

Who is YOUR least favorite Bill and why do you feel that way?

Boooooo.........boo this man!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

Ryan FitzCrapTrick.  Funny, I like him a lot as a person and as a player on someone else team.  But I hated the era he was our QB for these reasons:

1. He wasn't good.  Lets get this clear, he was not a good QB.  He was a below average QB at best.  He would have one or two crazy games and then suck the rest of the year.
  2. Expanding on point 1...he was never going to deliver us a playoff birth, he just isnt good enough.  He also was not bad enough to lose us enough games to find a stud prospect in the draft to replace him.  
  3. Our stupid FO paid him like he was a good starter and married themselves to a journeyman level QB.
  4. This board was unbearable with the utter nonsense people would spew to try and paint him as a good QB.  The only other time I saw this much delusion was with Trent Edwards, who is coincidentally #2 on my list.  

Like I said, love his personality, him as a person, and like it when he has a good game for other teams that aren't playing the Bills.  I won a fantasy football championship this year thanks to him and his monster first half in week 16.  I dropped both Josh Allen and Kirk Cousins in week 16 to add Fitz and Perryman...and they won me the Fantasy championship for consecutive years and 3rd in 4 years.  So for that, I love him ha.  

But...his time as a Bills QB wasn't personal, I liked him a lot as a person, but hated seeing him as our starting QB because I always knew we would still suck, but not enough to get a good draft pick, and people here were going spew nonsense to spin him into something he wasn't. 

22 hours ago, Agent 91 said:

What!!! Melvin Fowler!!! What he do lol. In fairness he almost ran me over with his Rover once I rolled my window down to give whoever it was driving that car work. And was it ended up being what's up man I didnt know that was you! I was like would it have mattered lol.  I got along with that whole loveable loser o line. Langston Melvin Dockery all of them.

Marshawn was SUPER down to earth and his mom was my buddy. He was a people phobe to the letter though. We had great interactions

Lol does he even count

What about Kiko then. I like your defensive angle

I felt bad for him. He was a nice kid. Had there not been a linebacker named Brian Orakpo drafted RIGHT after him. It might have just been a whiff 

Damn...forgot about Kiko.  He was completely overrated too.  In addition to being dumb as a box of rocks, he had maybe 5-6 good games to start his career, and was pretty scrubby thereafter.  But for some reason, he was thought of as being good.

7 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Damn...forgot about Kiko.  He was completely overrated too.  In addition to being dumb as a box of rocks, he had maybe 5-6 good games to start his career, and was pretty scrubby thereafter.  But for some reason, he was thought of as being good.

I don’t know....his jersey was a highly prized item at the tailgates! 

• Haha (+1) 3