Who Is Your Least Favorite Bill of All Time ... and Why?

Gugny

Been thinking about this one for some time. Richie? Dareus?  Smerlas? Karlos? Mario? Maybin? 

Sammy is the only one that really sticks in my mind as being a self-centered player. I can still remember that Miami game where Sammy and Shady were sitting on the bench laughing because they were “injured” and the rest of the team were playing tough. Not to mention the long completion vs the Jets where he looked at the Jumbotron and started showboating only to have the ball knocked away short of the goal line. Was a good move for the team to say bye bye. 

• Like (+1) 1

Whoever approved the atrocious navy 2000s unis. In all seriousness though I think it's Maybin, EJ and Peterman in that order. EJ and Peterman because it was obvious to me from day one neither of those guys would amount to anything and watching them was irritating. They were nice guys though and I wasn't their fault they were named starters. Maybin because he was useless, expensive and had a crap attitude. 

12 hours ago, SoTier said:

IIRC, there was a near mutiny among the Bills vets due to Bullough's methods, but I don't remember the details.

SoTier, I remember that near mutiny. It was in '86, about 3/4 into the season. The Bills were playing Tampa and before the game rumors started flying around

about Bullugh's removal. Towards the end of the game, the Bills were deep in Tampa's territory, if we scored a TD we would win. Kelly threw a pass to a Bill open

in the end zone & he missed the throw. Bills loose, the next day Bullough is fired & the era of Marv began.    The Bills nightmare was over!

20 hours ago, Gugny said:

I'd love for you to explain, because Lynch is easily one of my favorite Bills of all time.

Because he a pos, took money from women on 2 different occasions when they wanted autographs just show how gangster he was, there was the hit and run and i had a cop friend tell me he did a lot of other sh!t that got swept under the rug. He didn't want play here and his whole im only here so i dont get fined show what a classless self centered dumb ass that he really is, he can go screw himself.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Because he a pos, took money from women on 2 different occasions when they wanted autographs just show how gangster he was, there was the hit and run and i had a cop friend tell me he did a lot of other sh!t that got swept under the rug. He didn't want play here and his whole im only here so i dont get fined show what a classless self centered dumb ass that he really is, he can go screw himself.

Huh...in my time around there he was EASILY the most engaging, fan-friendly guy on the team. He really liked playing in Buffalo. Marshawn was my favorite guy on that team. They LOVED him around that building. 

3 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

His two 1,000+ yard seasons to start his career in Buffalo told me he wanted to play.  He didn't stop producing until they stopped giving him the ball.  He only played in 4 games in his last Buffalo season and he averaged 4.4 yards/carry in those games before he was traded.

I love me some Beast Mode!!

But let's pretend that CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson were better than Lynch in his prime.  (they weren't)

my god there are so many!

Ronnie butterfingers harmon

macel dareus

donte hitner

jarius Byrd

I cant put Peterman or Edwards because they just weren't good. Not their fault they just didn't have the talent

but now after watching him and listening to the comments Sammy Watkins is my least favorite ever

30 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Personally I'd take Rex over Marrone in a heartbeat. 

Not that Marrone was great but at least the team improved while he was coach.  He didn't go out of his way to promote himself  --if he called himself St. Doug, it wasn`t at a press conference.

Rex otoh was all bombastic self promotion.