Who Is Your Least Favorite Bill of All Time ... and Why?

Gugny

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Streaker said:

His mom lived in Daytona Beach. A mutual friend told her I was a Bills fan. I was invited over to her house when Lonnie was in town. She had me help move furniture with him. True story.

How many times did he drop the furniture? ?

• Haha (+1) 2

23 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

Didnt read thru all , but just based on performance and not extraneous stuff.. Donald Wilson.. stunk.. (Lonnie Johnson close second)

i had a Rob Johnson cheap jersey, when asked i said it was really Lonnie, guess Rob was the better choice after all

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, LB48 said:

Booker Moore!!!  1st Round RB pick in 1981 after the Bills made the play-offs in '80.  Played 51 games in 4 seasons in the NFL - all with Bills -and gained 420 total yards.  TOTAL BUST!!

You being sarcastic?

Two guys I always hated for their play..did not hate the person

Leonard Smith

Kurt Shulz

Felt both were just trying to be Easley or Lott with big hits, but just flat out missed way to many easy plays looking for knockout hits. Neither would prolly make the league with today's rules

Place kicker Booth Lusteg.

Took on his brother's identity when applying for a spot in Buffalo to replace an injured Pete Gogolak, so he became (on paper) four years younger and a Boston College graduate. 

Was a 50% FG kicker in 1966.

Missed a gimme field goal against San Diego, so the game ended a tie.

Fans waited for him outside the Rockpile and kicked his ass after that game!

I was at that game, but not one of the thugs. :P

Edited by rockpile
extra text
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 8:09 AM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Oh man I forgot about Jason Peters!!!!

ok its a tie for him and Whitner

Peters was great. He was one of the best players in the history of the franchise and they wouldn't pay him. I truly did enjoy watching him play!!!

• Like (+1) 4

19 minutes ago, rockpile said:

Place kicker Booth Lusteg.

Took on his brother's identity when applying for a spot in Buffalo to replace an injured Pete Gogolak, so he became (on paper) four years younger and a Boston College graduate. 

Was a 50% FG kicker in 1966.

Missed a gimme field goal against San Diego, so the game ended a tie.

Fans waited for him outside the Rockpile and kicked his ass after that game!

I was at that game, but not one of the thugs. :P

Nick Mike-Mayer was attacked on his front lawn by an angry fan after his biffed FG blew the point spread.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/30/2020 at 9:23 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, RJ killed it that day.  10-22, 131 yards, 64.8 rating, 1 safety, and 1 lost fumble.  He really did his job.  Contrast that with that loser Flutie.  21-36, 360 yards, 1 td, 1 int, 90 rating.  

RJ is a cupcake.  And as someone who has a family friend who knows him well, all he did was talk about how much he hated Buffalo and how miserable he was.  He sucked. 

I was excited when we hired him.  I have never been more wrong.  He destroyed one of the best defenses in the NFL.  But I love seeing his bloated self on TV talking about how he shut down Brady.  He is so delusional.

You forgot's Flutie fumble at the end of the game!!

On 1/30/2020 at 1:05 AM, Reader said:

I think it has to be Kiko. Some players were bright spots at some points in their career like Dareus. Some didn't force the Bills to pay them more like Kelsay. Kiko on the other hand might/has been responsible for players injuries that might have shortened their future health/lifespans.

I loved Kiko in Buffalo. THE KIKO MONSTER was strong. FOOTBALLS!!!NOM NOM NOM NOM.

Kiko Alonso once punched a horse in the chin. Now we have giraffes.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

I always like to support our guys, but when they treat a fan like crap it is unforgivable. So, my least favorite Bills player was Jim Haslett. He was such a condescending prick and was always disrespectful to the fans in public. When you'd get him and Isaiah Robertson together they were unapproachable. That's too bad for fans who put these guys on pedestals.

Edited by clayboy54
  • Like (+1) 1

The player I disliked wasn’t because he underproduced, Bryce Paup, he was just a nasty person, he was at a signing, I was 16, he didn’t talk to anyone, he just signed whatever you put in front of him and were expected to shuffle off.  He wouldn’t take pictures with anyone, sign and go...  after the hour he promised, he left with somewhere between 5-10 people still in line. On the flip side, Ted Washington signed everyone’s and took pictures with everyone who asked, he was fun and playful, he asked your name and made sure to address you by it.  This was the same event so the contrast was very noticeable.

I met a lot of players at that time through signings, every player was nice, but one.  Maybe it was a bad day?  Maybe...but I’ve heard the same from others.

On 1/29/2020 at 11:12 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

Yeah, he had some issues for sure. He was the most cooperative and genuine dude on the team IMO. It was highs and lows but from being around there he was probably my favorite. They had some good guys and then some idiots. That’s probably true of every team though.

I thought of Lynch as an idiot myself since you brought that up, and while he was here Fred Jackson was a way better running back IMO. I didn't care for Donte Whitner as well.

On 1/29/2020 at 10:56 PM, Gugny said:

"Doug" won ten games like Tyrod got us to the playoffs and like Dilfer won a Super Bowl.

Doug didn't win *****.

Did flutie hit on your girl friend or something? You got an unhealthy emotion working there buddy ?

maybe you shouldn’t hold back, just let out all that hate and tell us how you really feel... ?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/30/2020 at 12:51 AM, Buftex said:

Jaurons squads may not have been the very worst, but they were the most miserable to watch. I hated the "Jauron era".

THIS!!!

I didn’t get the Sunday ticket in his last season and just didn’t watch. I hate that he made me do that ?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

You being sarcastic?

Two guys I always hated for their play..did not hate the person

Leonard Smith

Kurt Shulz

Felt both were just trying to be Easley or Lott with big hits, but just flat out missed way to many easy plays looking for knockout hits. Neither would prolly make the league with today's rules

Smith is one of mine.  You forgot to mention that half of his big hits were to players that were out of bounds.  Nothing like that 15 yarder after a big defensive stop.

• Like (+1) 1

It’s a running joke w my friends.. RON BROOKS

if memory serves, during the Rex years, team was penalized what felt like every play, especially stupid penalties and on top of that, stupid special teams penalties. The team/Rex made a big deal about cleaning it up, wanting to be more disciplined blah blah blah ???. The next Sunday, Bills kick off, Brooks makes a tackle and stands over the guy taunting him, gets flagged.

I legitimately went off the reservation

These are better days

6 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yeah he was nearly as divisive as Fitz was.  Although, to be fair, TT was better here than Fitz was.  Not much better, but at least made playoffs and didn’t give him a contract that made us stuck with him.

That was the best part of how they handled Tyrod, we paid him but did so in a way where we could get rid of him at any point if he didn’t take the necessary steps forward.  Handling TTs contract was one of the few things that Whaley did right as opposed to that utterly stupid contract the old guard gave Fitz.   

So I agree Tyrod's contract was handled better. I don't agree HE was better. He just benefited from a better defense.