Who Is Your Least Favorite Bill of All Time ... and Why?

Gugny

Chris Kelsay, Ryan Denney.

Paul Posluszny would irritate me a lot because it always seemed like every tackle he made was 8+ yards beyond the line of scrimmage. 

Edit: oh yeah, also Derrick Dockerty and Erik Pears ?

Edited by delirious

18 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

This may not be popular choice but I always cringe when I hear Scott Norwood's name.

For some reason or another:

Rob Johnson

JP Losman

Ronnie Harmon

Marcel Dareus

Marshawn Lynch

Jarius Byrd

Donte Whitner

Jason Peters

Marv Levy (Does he count?) All that talent and no rings to show for it. Nice guy though...........

Pretty solid list here.  Lazy, ***** attitude, and/or paycheck players are always my least favorites, so Watkins and Dareus are most recent examples of guys I can't stand.  Especially if they flourish elsewhere after they leave (which those two have not).   That said, in retrospect, they should have paid Jason Peters!

I can deal with incompetence (I'm a Bills fan after all) so long as it isn't a QB at the cost of multiple first round picks.

Never had a problem with Flutie.  He was >RJ.

Zay Jones

13 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Always thought that Flutie was wildly overrated.   He gets my vote, hands down.

Didn't care for Brandon Spikes (cheap shot artist with the Pats, injured Scott Chandler, amongst others) or Posluszny (another overrated player) either.  

the Poz bought my friends and I beers at a strip club in Canada once. So he’s probably my favorite. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I just read the latest Sam Watkins thread.  Man, I couldn't stand that lazy piece of crap.

But my least favorite Bill of all time, hands down, is Doug Flutie.

Why?  He was a me-first, selfish player and a horrible teammate who divided the locker room.  A pompous, arrogant ass who had minimal talent.

People thought he was "a winner."  He was not a winner.  He was a QB with a top 3 defense who underperformed on offense, which led to the Bills doing nothing during his tenure.

Who is YOUR least favorite Bill and why do you feel that way?

Minimal talent? The guy won how many championships in Canada? I thought everyone liked Flutie. Even had his own cereal geeez. 

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Pretty solid list here.  Lazy, ***** attitude, and/or paycheck players are always my least favorites, so Watkins and Dareus are most recent examples of guys I can't stand.  Especially if they flourish elsewhere after they leave (which those two have not).   That said, in retrospect, they should have paid Jason Peters!

I can deal with incompetence (I'm a Bills fan after all) so long as it isn't a QB at the cost of multiple first round picks.

Never had a problem with Flutie.  He was >RJ.

Agree 100% but I did not like the way he forced the trade after he blossomed as an LT here after being converted from a TE.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Trent Edwards

He had a chance to be a good game manager and was scared to death. I know that he got hit but couldn’t stand the fear that he played with.

Honorable mention to Drew Bledsoe (most overrated player in Bills History), Chris Hogan, Nathan Peterman (worst player in Bills history), Melvin Fowler (weird but he was an a hole), and Derrick Dockery (worst contract in Bills History).

These may not be exact because I can’t think of everyone but it is a bunch of guys I didn’t care for as Bills.

FWIW, I found Marshawn to be the most engaging player in the organization. He was fan-friendly and not because he was forced to. He is legitimately a really bright guy, that enjoyed Buffalo, and wanted to embrace the community. In my time around there he was almost certainly my favorite player (Melvin Fowler my least in that era).

What!!! Melvin Fowler!!! What he do lol. In fairness he almost ran me over with his Rover once I rolled my window down to give whoever it was driving that car work. And was it ended up being what's up man I didnt know that was you! I was like would it have mattered lol.  I got along with that whole loveable loser o line. Langston Melvin Dockery all of them.

Marshawn was SUPER down to earth and his mom was my buddy. He was a people phobe to the letter though. We had great interactions

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Chris Watson 

Lol does he even count

28 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Always thought that Flutie was wildly overrated.   He gets my vote, hands down.

Didn't care for Brandon Spikes (cheap shot artist with the Pats, injured Scott Chandler, amongst others) or Posluszny (another overrated player) either.  

What about Kiko then. I like your defensive angle

8 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

Aaron maybin!

I felt bad for him. He was a nice kid. Had there not been a linebacker named Brian Orakpo drafted RIGHT after him. It might have just been a whiff 

24 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

What!!! Melvin Fowler!!! What he do lol. In fairness he almost ran me over with his Rover once I rolled my window down to give whoever it was driving that car work. And was it ended up being what's up man I didnt know that was you! I was like would it have mattered lol.  I got along with that whole loveable loser o line. Langston Melvin Dockery all of them.

Marshawn was SUPER down to earth and his mom was my buddy. He was a people phobe to the letter though. We had great interactions

Lol does he even count

Fowler and I didn’t get off on the right foot. That’s certainly a personal thing. The others are more because I think were mistakes for the Bills. I shouldn’t necessarily hold it against them but I do. 

What I want is pretty simple, play hard, don’t be completely inept and be a good dude. With that low bar, I really like the overwhelming majority of the Bills players. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Fowler and I didn’t get off on the right foot. That’s certainly a personal thing. The others are more because I think we’re mistakes for the Bills. I shouldn’t necessarily hold it against them but I do. 

What I want is pretty simple, play hard, don’t be completely inept and be a good dude. With that low bar, I really like the overwhelming majority of the Bills players. 

Well geez I'm glad we didnt get off on the wrong foot lol. But I hear you for sure. I'm really trying to think about some player who just rubbed me that I wont be crucified for saying. Most of the guys from the SB teams I could have definitely done without meeting. 

JP Losman was a piece of work

Marv Levy asked me why I was so tall once lol

45 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Chris hogan. Could not stand him and his routes short of first down marker over and over again. Don’t understand how anyone could support the guy

I'm with ya on this one. He was a reason I didnt like the Beasley signing. Another undersized, undertalented, bring your lunch pail to work white wr... great I thought. Luckily, Beasley is much better than Hogan.