Tre'Davious White... Nazi Hunter?

blacklabel

So, I'm scrolling through Instagram and I see Tre White pop up in a promo for a new show on Amazon Prime called Hunters. It stars Al Pacino and is apparently based on a true story from the 70s about a group of people that came together to sniff out Nazi's in America (I guess, I haven't researched it much). But the promo has Tre decked out in 70s garb and calls him The Collector. I think it's just a promotional thing he's involved in but it's got people thinking he's in the show lol. Calias Campbell also has a promo for the show on his IG.

So not only is he an All-Pro corner and one of the finest goalies ever to play the game, but he can now add Nazi Hunter to his resume. 

Kinda fun, if you wanna check it out Tre's IG is oneeight__

Edited by blacklabel
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

He can do it all, I hear the video was actually real footage from the 70's. Tre has solved time travel and went back in time to join the real hunters from the 70's. When he isn't time traveling he fits in running the Academy and playing CB......

True renaissance man

On 1/28/2020 at 9:27 PM, blacklabel said:

So, I'm scrolling through Instagram and I see Tre White pop up in a promo for a new show on Amazon Prime called Hunters. It stars Al Pacino and is apparently based on a true story from the 70s about a group of people that came together to sniff out Nazi's in America (I guess, I haven't researched it much). But the promo has Tre decked out in 70s garb and calls him The Collector. I think it's just a promotional thing he's involved in but it's got people thinking he's in the show lol. Calias Campbell also has a promo for the show on his IG.

So not only is he an All-Pro corner and one of the finest goalies ever to play the game, but he can now add Nazi Hunter to his resume. 

Kinda fun, if you wanna check it out Tre's IG is oneeight__

*never ?