Super Bowl LIV -- Predict the Score.......Free Hat!

KD in CA

Who wins the game?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/2020 at 02:33 AM

Niners are REALLY good at controlling/running the ball/eating clock and methodically scoring. The Chiefs defense is going to have A LOT of trouble stopping that attack.

So what that means for the KC offense is a limited number of opportunities against the most disruptive defense in football.

This looks like a bad matchup for KC, so Niners. I don't do scores.

Edited by LSHMEAB

I am going to go out on a limb here a bit, at least feels like I am out on a limb.  

I have a sneaky suspicion that this game is going to be early similar to the Seahawk vs Broncos game in 2013 when the Broncos were the favorite with the highest scoring offense in NFL history.  

They went in and got punched in the throat by a Seahawk team that was fielding a nasty defense, a menacing ground game, and a QB who could make plays when needed but wasn't being asked to carry the team.  They blew the Broncos out like 43-8 or something crazy.  Not saying it will be that lopsided, but I think we could see a game where SF dominates the game for the most part controlling the clock and ball and really slowing down KC.

My prediction:  SF 31, KC 13

My dark horse MVP will be Richard Sherman with 2 INTS.  He was friends with Kobe who played a big role in Richard Shermans path back to high level play after his injury.  And he is one of those rare players who I think rises to occasions like this and will ball out of his mind Sunday with the extra fire in him from this tragic loss.