Buffalo Bills Twitter account hacked

Along with the NFL and other teams. One would expect better security from the NFL ... but hackers going to hack it appears.

https://www.wgrz.com/video/news/bills-social-media-accounts-hacked/71-ce9cfeaf-36e6-40dc-b03c-55471ea1f9f0

I can assure you it was not me as I would have thrown up a message on their account that the Bills have traded josh Allen and a 1st round draft pick for Baker Mayfield to see all sides of TBD explode :)

• Haha (+1) 11

2 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Along with the NFL and other teams. One would expect better security from the NFL ... but hackers going to hack it appears.

https://www.wgrz.com/video/news/bills-social-media-accounts-hacked/71-ce9cfeaf-36e6-40dc-b03c-55471ea1f9f0

I can assure you it was not me as I would have thrown up a message on their account that the Bills have traded josh Allen and a 1st round draft pick for Baker Mayfield to see all sides of TBD explode :)

The nfl doesn’t run twitter and facebook

• Like (+1) 2

I am sure they will be forgiven "no damage done" like the two douchebags who did a prank call between Buffalo Bills general manager Buddy Nix on the phone with Tampa Bay Buccaneers general manager Mark Dominik. The two of them ought have been wearing Miami Orange jumpsuits picking up trash along side road for a period.

What’s the PFF grade on the IT security team. That is all I am concerned about at this point. With the offseason in full swing I need to see if there needs to be an upgrade 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Haha (+1) 9

56 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

The nfl doesn’t run twitter and facebook

True, but it is likely they didn't hack Twitter as much as guessed the passwords of the twitter account holders. I think the Bills was "TheProcess" .. I know who would guess that ;)

20 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

What’s the PFF grade on the IT security team. That is all I am concerned about at this point. With the offseason in full swing I need to see if there needs to be an upgrade 

34th out of 32 teams, including the NFL account as well as the refs. 

1 hour ago, CorkScrewHill said:

I can assure you it was not me as I would have thrown up a message on their account that the Bills have traded josh Allen and a 1st round draft pick for Baker Mayfield to see all sides of TBD explode

Looking for a similar response, I would have posted, "Hall of Fame discovers missing ballots: Tasker gets in!"

1 hour ago, CorkScrewHill said:

True, but it is likely they didn't hack Twitter as much as guessed the passwords of the twitter account holders. I think the Bills was "TheProcess" .. I know who would guess that ;)

Yep.  Just like it used to be "Ralph_is_Cheap" before the Pegula's bought the team...

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

I am sure they will be forgiven "no damage done" like the two douchebags who did a prank call between Buffalo Bills general manager Buddy Nix on the phone with Tampa Bay Buccaneers general manager Mark Dominik. The two of them ought have been wearing Miami Orange jumpsuits picking up trash along side road for a period.

They should have been given keys to the city by the Mayor..

3 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Freakin Russians 

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Well, Bobby ... what's most important here is that I've checked the stats and the IT security team has STILL not passed for 300 yards in a game.

We know what this means.

• Haha (+1) 7

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I still get a laugh out of that, am I bad?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

I/2 our fan base ;)

I don't tweet ;) I'm not a bird or famous ;) 

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I knew Gettleman’s ‘computer folks’ would screw everything and everyone up with their ‘12345678’ password.  ?

That's the same combination I use on my luggage ;) 

Edited by JMF2006