Fat-a$$ women kicked out of first-class plane seats for being fat-a$$es

11 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

You are a cold-hearted, ruthless individual....and a hypocrite!!!  How many times have boats and barges come through your system that are overloaded, spewing filth and hydraulic oil. Yet you wave them through without so much as a "Quick Memo" or photographic evidence.  Here's one of the vessels that you let through despite the pollution it has caused.

Image result for large woman on boat

??

I DO NOT want to know what your search words in your Google string for this were!

Oh .. BTW... You must have used Boolean logic.   Way above my pay grade!  

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Because Business Class was probably booked solid... Their fat was spilling over onto other people???

Per the airline, the issue was the special type of seatbelts used in business class; they couldn't be lengthened sufficiently to "enormous" in a safe manner.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

They do make seatbelt extenders... They must only have the "Asian Fit" models onboard. 

Read the article.  The Business class seatbelts have integrated air bags so extenders can’t be used.  They moved them to Coach because the riffraff back there don’t warrant air bags.

4 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

They moved them to Coach because the riffraff back there don’t warrant air bags.

In a crash, everyone's going to die anyway.   The air bags just make the one percent-types feel better about it...

18 minutes ago, Lurker said:

In a crash, everyone's going to die anyway.   The air bags just make the one percent-types feel better about it...

Might help with injuries on a landing with major issues, but that’s about it.  Can’t have them going off at weird angles and hurting other passengers though.  Airbags can do serious damage. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Read the article.  The Business class seatbelts have integrated air bags so extenders can’t be used.  They moved them to Coach because the riffraff back there don’t warrant air bags.

I am part of the American Electorate... I only want part of the information.

Airbags on plane?  Is that like wearing a motorcycle helmet and falling off at 480 mph?

"At this point, I broke down in tears.

"Everyone was just standing staring at us. The whole thing was disgusting."

No. It's not disgusting. It's reality finally hitting home after decades of delusion. Quit being a slob and dragging your daughters down with you.

13 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Too big for business class but "moved to economy?"  WTF kind of measurements did they take?  UPS or FedEX would be happy to take them.  Not too big to stick an airbill on.

Not sure about that. I think these ones should go in a container and travel by sea.