Fat-a$$ women kicked out of first-class plane seats for being fat-a$$es

5 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

What?  No weight loss surgery in N.Zealand?  They gotta fly to a third world country?

Lots of people get elective surgery in countries where it is cheaper.

There is a big business in Caribbean for this.

If the seat belt does not fit it is not discriminatory. 

13 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Lots of people get elective surgery in countries where it is cheaper.

There is a big business in Caribbean for this.

If the seat belt does not fit it is not discriminatory. 

They dropped $3k on NZ to Thai tix... Must be really cheap in Thailand. Enjoy!  Hope they do a great job

Agree!  If it doesn't fit, can't fly... Who wants two blivets flying around the cabin. LoL... 

7 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Too big for business class but "moved to economy?"  WTF kind of measurements did they take?  UPS or FedEX would be happy to take them.  Not too big to stick an airbill on.

Because Business Class was probably booked solid... Their fat was spilling over onto other people???

Yes... Economy smaller... But maybe they can take up 3-4 empty seats???

Or... They needed to load plane better and stabilize things. I mean... Planes just can't load unlimited. Like the Ferris Wheel or swings at the amusement park... Gotta be balanced?  I know as part of the flying public, I want a plane that is balanced.  Especially, being "fish food" over the water. LoL... Place them like checkers across the back of economy?

It would be terrible if these ladies got their way and they lost 100+ passengers in the Gulf of Thailand... At least have a fighting chance to reach the Java Sea!  Which ones do you think the sharks will eat first?

I know they gotta be hurting, embarassed, etc... But it's a plane with lots of other people... They are flying commercial.  Saving all that dough going to Thailand, charter a plane... Poof!  There go the medical savings!  Why do people take things personal?

https://www.miguelruiz.com/the-four-agreements

"Don't take anything personally. ”Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering."

Thai Airlines reality & dream: We want the bulk of our customers to be pleased with their flying experience and we don't want to crash. Save $$$$

These Ladies reality & Dream: We want to game the healthcare system and put undue burden on others.  Save $$$$$

What's the common connection here? They need to take a boat or charter a medical flight.

This post was dedicated to my good friend: @BringBackFergy

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

11 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Because Business Class was probably booked solid... Their fat was spilling over onto other people???

Yes... Economy smaller... But maybe they can take up 3-4 empty seats???

Or... They needed to load plane better and stabilize things. I mean... Planes just can't load unlimited. Like the Ferris Wheel or swings at the amusement park... Gotta be balanced?  I know as part of the flying public, I want a plane that is balanced.  Especially, being "fish food" over the water. LoL... Place them like checkers across the back of economy?

It would be terrible if these ladies got their way and they lost 100+ passengers in the Gulf of Thailand... At least have a fighting chance to reach the Java Sea!  Which ones do you think the sharks will eat first?

I know they gotta be hurting, embarassed, etc... But it's a plane with lots of other people... They are flying commercial.  Saving all that dough going to Thailand, charter a plane... Poof!  There go the medical savings!  Why do people take things personal?

https://www.miguelruiz.com/the-four-agreements

"Don't take anything personally. ”Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering."

Thai Airlines reality & dream: We want the bulk of our customers to be pleased with their flying experience and we don't want to crash. Save $$$$

These Ladies reality & Dream: We want to game the healthcare system and put undue burden on others.  Save $$$$$

What's the common connection here? They need to take a boat or charter a medical flight.

This post was dedicated to my good friend: @BringBackFergy

You are a cold-hearted, ruthless individual....and a hypocrite!!!  How many times have boats and barges come through your system that are overloaded, spewing filth and hydraulic oil. Yet you wave them through without so much as a "Quick Memo" or photographic evidence.  Here's one of the vessels that you let through despite the pollution it has caused.

Image result for large woman on boat

• Haha (+1) 1