Pro Bowl Thread

dubs

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Maybe we can use Roberts as a WR more?‍♂️ Who was the last bills WR to catch a td in the pro bowl?

When was the last time a TD in the Pro Bowl meant anything?  Fletcher Cox got one on a "return" with about 14 uncalled tackles.

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

So if they dont intercept the ball on the 4 and 15 special play does the ball go back to the 25?

I would assume so, turnover on downs.  That's why they specify it as a 4th down.

4 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

When was the last time a TD in the Pro Bowl meant anything?  Fletcher Cox got one on a "return" with about 14 uncalled tackles.

I would assume so, turnover on downs.  That's why they specify it as a 4th down.

he should have dropped it then . Also Tannehill should have went for an easier completion.

In all seriousness, the Pro Bowl ought to be played as Flag Football.  At least that would be competitive.  No one wants to see these players get hurt in a meaningless game, so why not truly make it a Flag Football game?  At least then, you'd see real COMPETITION.  It would be a win-win - no one gets hurt and we still get to see the best players in the game truly COMPETE.  I'm not joking about this - it would be a good move for the NFL and this particular game.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ChasBB said:

In all seriousness, the Pro Bowl ought to be played as Flag Football.  At least that would be competitive.  No one wants to see these players get hurt in a meaningless game, so why not truly make it a Flag Football game?  At least then, you'd see real COMPETITION.  It would be a win-win - no one gets hurt and we still get to see the best players in the game truly COMPETE.  I'm not joking about this - it would be a good move for the NFL and this particular game.

I thinks that is a horrible idea. Did you see the kids out there before the game? Imagine these monsters running like that? One knee to knee or something silly and then BAM. Now flag football is a problem!

Remeber the Pats RB that got hurt during the beach football game? Robert Edwards? I think?

10 hours ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Helps when the defense only uses zone coverages and the DBs are giving 70% effort too. ?

Can’t believe guys only give 70% effort during the regular season!

7 hours ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

People watch this joke of a game?

I love football and I watched maybe 2 minutes.  But what really matters is the skill competition during the week!

5 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Just came across the replay.  When did they outlaw tackling in this game?

It was pretty awful on the 2 minutes I watched.  I saw Fletcher Cox return a turnover for a long td and it just seemed agreed they would let him get a td.  All all star sucks but football is so hard because the chance of injury is so high.  I used to love the pro bowl when I was kid to see all the great players.  I think it still is cool to get all these great players together but there has to be a better way to do.