TV Alert - Super Bowl highlight shows

Just Jack

NFL network is currently showing all the highlight shows from every Super Bowl in order. 

You may may want to skip 5:00am to 6:30am Sunday morning though. 

Right now (8:50pm EST Saturday) they are on SB V. 

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’m locked in. I love the old nfl films stuff. I used to have the vhs tape of all the super bowl highlights when I was little and loved watching it. As a 33 year old, I wasn’t around to watch a lot of these live but I have the highlights of every super bowl dozens of times. I love anything “NFL films”

Yeah, I recorded the first few but haven’t watched yet (NHL AllStar Weekend!).

2 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

I wonder if I’ll ever be able to watch any of the Bills’ Super Bowl clips.  Nah. 

I’ve watched them all at least a couple times. SB 26 & 27 are just too tough to watch.  SB 25 is frustrating to watch when you know the Bills were the better team but the Giants seemed to make all the clutch plays.  I still don’t know how Hostetler held onto the ball on that safety.   SB 28 was difficult to see a halftime lead lost on the Thurman fumble that deflated the whole team.

14 hours ago, Just Jack said:

NFL network is currently showing all the highlight shows from every Super Bowl in order. 

What happened to VCR Alert ????

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ColeB said:

I’ve watched them all at least a couple times. SB 26 & 27 are just too tough to watch.  SB 25 is frustrating to watch when you know the Bills were the better team but the Giants seemed to make all the clutch plays.  I still don’t know how Hostetler held onto the ball on that safety.   SB 28 was difficult to see a halftime lead lost on the Thurman fumble that deflated the whole team.

28 is the only one I may eventually watch. I was at the game and would be interested in seeing it played out from a broadcast perspective.  

But probably only after they have actually won one. 

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

What happened to VCR Alert ????

Apparently went the way of VCRs. 

On 1/25/2020 at 8:54 PM, Just Jack said:

I can’t watch them the pain of each is still too strong and we get constantly reminded of wide right etc.