First weekend without real football: what will you watch?

YoloinOhio

What will you watch this first weekend sans football?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will you watch?

• Senior Bowl - Sat. 2:30 NFLN
    • Pro Bowl - Sun. 3pm ESPN
    • NHL All-Star Game - Sat. 8:15 NBC
    • NBA
    • College Basketball
    • Old Bills games on DVR/NFL Game Pass
    • None of these/Netflix

Plenty of soccer on over here but I’m getting to the point now where I’ve seen that many games there isn’t much which excites me about the game anymore. 

England are playing a cricket test match in South Africa so will dip in and out of that over both weekend days. 

I’m taking my son to his flag football session tomorrow morning which he loves and I enjoy watching him play his new favourite sport. He really has developed an affection and understanding of the game this year. 

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s the first weekend without actual football in a long time..: weather sucks here in Ohio so will probably still try to find something to watch. I’ll likely tune in to senior bowl and part of the pro bowl, to see our guys. If I don’t have anything going on I’ll check out the nhl all star game. 

My kid trying not to kill her self at a gymnastics meet.  Hahah

Thanks to an Off The Wall thread on Buck Henry's recent passing, I plan on watching Heaven Can Wait with the fam . 

Hope it stands the test of time, haven't seen it in decades.  Includes a Rams storyline when they were  in L.A.. Oh yeah, their back. Anyone remember Lawrence McCutcheon?

I could care less about the NHL All Star game or the Pro Bowl, but either or both could easily supplant Heaven Can Wait if the boys say so.

1 hour ago, SinceThe70s said:

Thanks to an Off The Wall thread on Buck Henry's recent passing, I plan on watching Heaven Can Wait with the fam . 

Excellent call.....one of my top 3 football movies of all time.

But this thread is making me sad for the inevitable post-SB blues.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s the first weekend without actual football in a long time..: weather sucks here in Ohio so will probably still try to find something to watch. I’ll likely tune in to senior bowl and part of the pro bowl, to see our guys. If I don’t have anything going on I’ll check out the nhl all star game. 

Instead of Old Bills Games on DVR could you put Gamepass in the poll somehow?

17 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

My kid trying not to kill her self at a gymnastics meet.  Hahah

OMG you just leveled up on my "Respect" board.  Nerves of steel!

• Haha (+1) 1