Another tragedy hits Jeremy White

There is no volume or quality of words that an adequately express the profound loss we feel when those we love depart from this earth into the next dimension (however one chooses to define it). Burying newborn children is a horror no average person should EVER experience but to have that and then have a parent taken unexpectedly as well, is just a devastating hole of sorrow I cannot imagine and sincerely hope and pray he finds solace, strength, and relief by whatever means necessary. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I feel like Jeremy is living the worst parts of my life, except that he’s having to do so in the public eye, and on a much grander scale.

Don't get me wrong: my life is fantastic and we are blessed in abundance; I also wouldn’t wish the hardest parts of my life on anyone.

I already pray for his family every day; I’ll just add this to the list.

Prayers for you and Mr. White.  

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

I feel like Jeremy is living the worst parts of my life, except that he’s having to do so in the public eye, and on a much grander scale.

Don't get me wrong: my life is fantastic and we are blessed in abundance; I also wouldn’t wish the hardest parts of my life on anyone.

I already pray for his family every day; I’ll just add this to the list.

I'm really sorry to hear about you having similar tragedy in your life.  I did not know that.  

I will pray for you and your family as well as Jeremy.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

Prayers to him and his family. This is why you take nothing for granted and tell your loved ones how you feel. You will never know when it’s your last chance to do so. 

Amen.

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I actually thought about that, I remember the striking similarities of things you have shared. ??

4 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

Prayers for you and Mr. White.  

3 hours ago, White Linen said:

I'm really sorry to hear about you having similar tragedy in your life.  I did not know that.  

I will pray for you and your family as well as Jeremy.  

Thanks all. I almost didn’t mention it because I don’t want to make it about me. But there’s a therapeutic element in it too.

Craziest thing is that my mother’s birthday was 2 days ago, so I’ve been a bit of an emotional basket case all week anyway.

29 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Thanks all. I almost didn’t mention it because I don’t want to make it about me. But there’s a therapeutic element in it too.

Craziest thing is that my mother’s birthday was 2 days ago, so I’ve been a bit of an emotional basket case all week anyway.

I'm glad you did and you posted so tactfully that it in no way made it about you.  

I think it's important for the person (you) to express this things - one as you said for yourself - two to help someone else.  Reading your post caused me to call my mom (73) and just tell her I love her.  That's impact. 

Mothers in large are special people.  No one in my life thinks I'm more than I actually am - except my Mother. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1