Another tragedy hits Jeremy White

Wow, this is absolutely terrible.  There is never a good time for this but especially now.  There are situations when your faith is really tested and I imagine this has to be for him.  I met him a few times and he seems like a genuinely good guy. Prayers to him and his family.  

• Like (+1) 5

19 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

And of course the idiot driver who sideswiped his Mom driving an unregistered vehicle wasn't hurt at all...always seems like that's the case...SMFH

Yeah.  It sounds like the accident was absolutely avoidable.  It's sickening.

I feel like Jeremy is living the worst parts of my life, except that he’s having to do so in the public eye, and on a much grander scale.

Don't get me wrong: my life is fantastic and we are blessed in abundance; I also wouldn’t wish the hardest parts of my life on anyone.

I already pray for his family every day; I’ll just add this to the list.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Hey guys, Jeremy has lost a lot this year. His mother was a volunteer for meals on wheels. It's just a gesture of support, but I tweeted at @DelReid asking if we could set up a drive to send donations to the organization in memory of Marianne White and Jeremy actually responded to my tweet saying "she would love that." If anyone is interested in kicking in here's the link: https://mealsonwheelswny.org/donate/ 

https://twitter.com/JeremyWGR/status/1220791073502425088?s=20

1220791073502425088?s=20 

Edited by ndirish1978
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I feel like Jeremy is living the worst parts of my life, except that he’s having to do so in the public eye, and on a much grander scale.

Don't get me wrong: my life is fantastic and we are blessed in abundance; I also wouldn’t wish the hardest parts of my life on anyone.

I already pray for his family every day; I’ll just add this to the list.

I actually thought about that, I remember the striking similarities of things you have shared. ??