Lamar Jackson scores 2 points in the Precision Passing Pro-Bowl Skills Competition.

Fingon

25 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Totally not a big deal that Lamar can’t hit targets with football or win playoff games ???

Seems to hit targets during actual games though, just not during carnival style games made to be part of a skills competition for entertainment purposes.

I'm sure the Ravens are disappointed and will now be looking at drafting someone new this year, probably fire the scouts that drafted him without testing his ability to win carnival games......

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Seems to hit targets during actual games though, just not during carnival style games made to be part of a skills competition for entertainment purposes.

I'm sure the Ravens are disappointed and will now be looking at drafting someone new this year, probably fire the scouts that drafted him without testing his ability to win carnival games......

I think they will let him run that playoff record to 0-4 first.   

They draft the new guy after 0-3.   

2 hours ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

And the Pro Bowl is the bestest game of them all!  Looking forward to Andre Roberts making a push next year for WR1.

I like him but it's not going to happen. He remains as he was this year. Remember, he's on the wrong side of 30...

Edited by Spiderweb

On 1/26/2020 at 9:49 AM, apuszczalowski said:

So now wins matter for a QB? Thought that was a team stat?

Everything is a team stat. 

Yards, TD's, completion percentage, attempts, wins. THEY ARE ALL TEAM STATS. 

The QB is not passing to himself or blocking for himself. The QB isn't making all the play calls. Conservative, aggressive, run/pass. 

At the end of the day look at the entire picture with Eli. He doesn't pass the eye test of a HOF QB. 

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib