Shanghai Disney to Close

frogger

These new viruses love China, b/c it is the perfect breeding ground for a new virus.

That culture is disgusting for the most part; they don't know what personal hygiene is and they live on top of each other with a massive population density.  Those are perfect conditions for a virus to spread like wild fire.

• Sad 1

How dare they!  Think of the children! When it comes to the children we teach the children. Wuhan is for the children! I want you all to know this EiL and I love you all, PEACE!

You mean... They are closing the wave pool!

20 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

These new viruses love China, b/c it is the perfect breeding ground for a new virus.

That culture is disgusting for the most part; they don't know what personal hygiene is and they live on top of each other with a massive population density.  Those are perfect conditions for a virus to spread like wild fire.

Let me guess... You're not going to beach in China:

Let's try Canada instead:

On 1/26/2020 at 12:27 PM, Nextmanup said:

Wait...so THEY are the disgusting ones?  Pretty hateful and racist take.  Next man up please!

• 1 month later...

Now it’s Disneyland’s turn, universal Orlando is set to close for 2 weeks, no news on Disney World yet, but it will likely happen.

update closed...

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/coronavirus/os-ne-disney-world-closes-coronavirus-health-20200313-n7ocyer7bbc4zi725gfhfor2oa-story.html

Edited by frogger