2020 top 50 prospects #1 - Daniel Jeremiah

DJB

2 hours ago, DJB said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001098476/article/daniel-jeremiahs-top-50-2020-nfl-draft-prospect-rankings-10

Lots of quality WR listed in the top 50

#8 - Lamb

#9 - Jeudy

#12 - Ruggs

#17 - Jefferson 

#19 - Aiyuk 

#22 - Shenault 

#29 - Higgins

#41 - KJ Hamler

#45 - Pittman

I was a pretty big fan of Aiyuk before this list. Love seeing him high up like this. 

Guys ranked 17th - 29th are right in that round 1 sweet spot for us to grab one. 

Ruggs or Shenault!

I want speed, explosiveness and YAC ability.

These are arguably the two best YAC prospects in the draft.

11 minutes ago, colin said:

anyone else think shenault can grow into being a terrell owens type, or am i just easily impressed?

I don't think so. He's a good playmaker and can do things with the ball in his hands but I don't think he is 4.44 fast and I don't see any great traits besides his toughness and YAC

He does alot of things good tho

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

He is much higher on Aiyuk than I am 

Why do you not like Aiyuk?

And for the record he’s lower on Laviska than I am but I’d love to see Shenault available there at 22. I think he fits our offense perfectly. Could see him being that physical #1 we desire and would be great on those jet sweeps and we screens.

2 hours ago, DJB said:

Yup Reagor is the one WR I'm surprised he has missing

He’ll add him eventually. DJ and I think too much alike for him to pass on Reagor.

I mean, I waited 3 months to see my boy Justin Simmons show up, but it happened ?

8 minutes ago, Magox said:

Ruggs or Shenault!

I want speed, explosiveness and YAC ability.

These are arguably the two best YAC prospects in the draft.

Ruggs! I’m not a Laviska guy in round 1. Too much RB and not enough WR to be an asset anytime soon IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Why do you not like Aiyuk?

And for the record he’s lower on Laviska than I am but I’d love to see Shenault available there at 22. I think he fits our offense perfectly. Could see him being that physical #1 we desire and would be great on those jet sweeps and we screens.

He doesn’t have the best hands. Let’s balls into his body often. Also worry about his ability to get off the line. Struggled in Press Coverage. Very immature route tree lacks awareness finding soft spots in Zones and routes that work back toward the offense.  

not a lot to knock the kid but I have him as a 2nd/3rd round pick not a top 15. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

He is much higher on Aiyuk than I am 

I get the feeling Beane is higher up on him as well

12 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Ruggs! I’m not a Laviska guy in round 1. Too much RB and not enough WR to be an asset anytime soon IMO.

Lamb, Jeudy & Ruggs are my guys. But man I love Ruggs and that is who I want - I know we are very unlikely to get him though. He has Raider all over him

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Take two DOUBLE DOWN in the Position please Buffalo

shoot, I’d be fine with 3 If one of em has ST upside. We have a bunch of late round picks and we’re an overall decently talented team- drafted guys are no lock to make this team. (Which is really nice.)

4 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I get the feeling Beane is higher up on him as well

Lamb, Jeudy & Ruggs are my guys. But man I love Ruggs and that is who I want - I know we are very unlikely to get him though. He has Raider all over him

Agreed. No clue how he’d get passed 15

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

He’ll add him eventually. DJ and I think too much alike for him to pass on Reagor.

I mean, I waited 3 months to see my boy Justin Simmons show up, but it happened ?

Ruggs and Shenault both aren't the most polished of receivers but they have crazy YAC ability.  Shenault has out of this world speed, strength and athleticism and if used creatively enough he doesn't have to be relied on heavily initially to get lots of catches while he is learning his route running skills.

If the Bills were to pick up a guy like Greene in FA, who would immediately be a high quality route runner along with Brown and Beasley, then you could use Shenault in the McKenzie sort of role but a little more expanded.  The possibilities with Shenault are endless, you could have him in the backfield on plays, Jet sweeps, screens, quick hitters and vertical routes.   There are plenty of ways to use him while he becomes a more polished WR.

I think if used properly he could be dynamite for this team.

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He doesn’t have the best hands. Let’s balls into his body often. Also worry about his ability to get off the line. Struggled in Press Coverage. Very immature route tree lacks awareness finding soft spots in Zones and routes that work back toward the offense.  

not a lot to knock the kid but I have him as a 2nd/3rd round pick not a top 15. 

Totally agree, he drops too many passes. I actually would have him as a day 3 pick. Impressive physical ability and i think he can refine his game with more practice...he is only a few years out of JUCO...but too many red flags to draft highly.

4 hours ago, Tsaikotic said:

Pittman sounds good and he's a senior bowl player (Beane likes to grab from this game)

Love Pittman but there's no way he's a 1st rounder. Still think depending on combine and work outs, it will be Higgins or Shenault at 22.

Edited by LABILLBACKER

4 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I agree with this a million %.  Give yourself more chances to hit on a stud.  I also think some of our best picks are ones we double up on a position - McCargo! Then Kyle Williams.  James Hardy RIP, Stevie Johnson 

Don't forget WR's- Chris Burkett, (HOF) Andre Reed.