NFL reaffirms the ban on tailgating at the Superbowl this year

Reed83HOF

2 hours ago, Plano said:

***** that, if I'm shelling out X amount for those tickets, good luck stopping me from tailgating.

If people by the thousands just ignored this ruling, the NFL could not stop them.

The NFL is so lame, it's beyond belief. If I wanna have fun, ***** it, I'm doing what I want.

Flick the parking lot attendant $100 and say look elsewhere. They will.

Guessing you have never been to a Superbowl. Parking Lot attendant least of your worries, all the feds with assault rifles patrolling the lots might be a little more intense. You would do what they say, not one freaking question asked. This is not about money, its about security and the biggest event in America every year, prime target if someone wants to make a statement

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I get it and am okay with that decision. With that being said that’s why the Super Bowl should permanently be in New Orleans. You can walk everywhere. Hard Rock Stadium is in the middle of nowhere. 

Agreed, although I do not love that stadium..what better place for a game? I am okay with a New Orleans permanent site

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

As a Mets fan, my experience in the WS is more recent than any Yankee fan's.

The Yankees would have been to the WS the last three years had it not been the the Astros and Red Sox confirmed cheating. Plus the Mets have been the laughing stock of the WS since Bill Buckner.

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Spend thousands on our tickets but don’t have beers in the parking lot before the game.  What a stupid league.  

Roid rage.

Better than the cocaine Strawberry did.

4 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Houston screwed every team that year - no way they win 101 that year and most likely shouldn't have beaten Boston

Just like the Yankees teams of the late 90’s screwed everyone with all their steroid cheats. Do you think it’s a coincidence that since mlb started serious testing the Yankees haven’t been able to sniff a World Series?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Roger Goodell said:

The NFL is committed to providing a safe and inclusive experience for all our fans at the Super Bowl.  To that end there will be a number of fan friends events in the host city for both game ticket holders and the general public.

...all at a reasonable cost.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Just like the Yankees teams of the late 90’s screwed everyone with all their steroid cheats. Do you think it’s a coincidence that since mlb started serious testing the Yankees haven’t been able to sniff a World Series?

Like Mark McGuire and Sammy Sosa? The whole league was doing them.

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

@Roger Goodell, can you please explain this move to limit your paying fanbase (who you are probably charging $200 to park one car) from having a good time around the SB stadium?

Strangely, the NFL requires that the host team supply them with 35,000 free parking spaces for the SB:

https://961thebreeze.com/could-a-super-bowl-ever-be-held-in-buffalo-read-the-leaked-nfl-requirements-here/

"NFL requires a "climate-controlled domed stadium" if average temperature for that region falls below 50 degrees

"Exclusive, cost-free use of 35,000" parking spaces for gameday parking"

18 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Image result for let me taste your tears

Well folk are just gonna set up tailgating where ever they can before the game, not like the NFL can do anything about it, it smacks of colossal greed on the leagues part,  would love it if no one showed up, not that it would happen but it sure would be cool, and  a kick in the pants for the NFL, 

55 minutes ago, chongli said:

Las Vegas would be better.

The new Vegas stadium is next to the convention center. It’s an Uber ride with nothing around it.

Not to mention Vegas is designed to be isolated. Each hotel is its own city. Vegas is an unbelievable party town but it’s unlike New Orleans or Miami in that all of the parties are scattered and independent of one another. 

• Like (+1) 6

For those Bills fans who were able to attend the Super Bowl live in the 1990's, consider yourself lucky even though we lost.

Very few of us will be able to attend when we make it again. That's why I hope the Bills win it soon so I can kiss the sport goodbye and take my $ with it.

And also, enjoy these special moments at New Era, once the new stadium come in, and everything becomes ultra corporate, most of you will long for the fire burning table smashing days.

10 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

For those Bills fans who were able to attend the Super Bowl live in the 1990's, consider yourself lucky even though we lost.

Very few of us will be able to attend when we make it again. That's why I hope the Bills win it soon so I can kiss the sport goodbye and take my $ with it.

And also, enjoy these special moments at New Era, once the new stadium come in, and everything becomes ultra corporate, most of you will long for the fire burning table smashing days.

The NFL, like all forms of entertainment, evolves. Tickets for Hamilton were $850 face value. It is simple supply and demand. We can’t begrudge any business for maximizing their revenues. It is simple economics. We’d all love to own a Maybach too but I’m not going to quit buying cars because I can’t afford a Maybach. I don’t blame the auto industry for that. It’s economics  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I get it and am okay with that decision. With that being said that’s why the Super Bowl should permanently be in New Orleans. You can walk everywhere. Hard Rock Stadium is in the middle of nowhere. 

That would be awesome! Can we all stay at your place? 

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

The blue collar working class people made the NFL into what it is today and now those same blue collar people can't even go to the SB without taking out a loan on their house. The NFL seems to like making itself look like a turd.

The NFL has looked like a turd for a very long time now, just look how they conduct themselves on so many topics... 

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The NFL, like all forms of entertainment, evolves. Tickets for Hamilton were $850 face value. It is simple supply and demand. We can’t begrudge any business for maximizing their revenues. It is simple economics. We’d all love to own a Maybach too but I’m not going to quit buying cars because I can’t afford a Maybach. I don’t blame the auto industry for that. It’s economics  

It’s called agreed... 

6 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

@Roger Goodell, can you please explain this move to limit your paying fanbase (who you are probably charging $200 to park one car) from having a good time around the SB stadium?

Roger has no respect for the traditions or fan experiences of football.   He's a lawyer who cares about selling corporate boxes and making more money for the billionaires.  Worst commish ever in any sport.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1