The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Not true. That would be sad. Never want to see harm to any Bills fan.

Couple things.  First I'm not a Bills fan so dance away.  Second those non-Bills fans?  Fugg em right?  

Cuomo: 

Do one simple thing: Acknowledge to the American people that COVID exists. It is a major problem. It’s going to continue until we admit it and each of us stands up to do our part. If he does not acknowledge that, then he is facilitating the virus. He is enabling the virus. . . . Just wear the mask, and say to the American people, “this is real and it’s a problem and we have to do our part.” We started masks April 15. First state in the nation to start masks. They make a difference.

11 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Someone that believed their own rhetoric and thought this was all a joke. Trump takes it seriously, so he knows his rhetoric is BS. Trump gets tested often while telling his cultists to not worry about it. Cannibal 

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So dramatic

Better to be dramatic than someone who makes light of a person getting a deadly virus.  Aren't you the least bit ashamed?  Do you hate Trump that much that you cheer when someone supports him gets a deadly disease?   

3 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Hoax right? 

What a huge collection of whimps.  I fear for our country when this is how our "front line workers" B word and moan when they are asked to do their job.  I understand it is a new virus, but how the heck did we get to the moon, get thru WWII, abolish slavery, etc?  With some bravery and humility.

Time to sack up, America.

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Better to be dramatic than someone who makes light of a person getting a deadly virus.  Aren't you the least bit ashamed?  Do you hate Trump that much that you cheer when someone supports him gets a deadly disease?   

I'd say championing the death of a little girl is sick Jim.

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Cuomo: 

Do one simple thing: Acknowledge to the American people that COVID exists. It is a major problem. It’s going to continue until we admit it and each of us stands up to do our part. If he does not acknowledge that, then he is facilitating the virus. He is enabling the virus. . . . Just wear the mask, and say to the American people, “this is real and it’s a problem and we have to do our part.” We started masks April 15. First state in the nation to start masks. They make a difference.

Someone that believed their own rhetoric and thought this was all a joke. Trump takes it seriously, so he knows his rhetoric is BS. Trump gets tested often while telling his cultists to not worry about it. Cannibal 

Cuomo - Started masks April 15th, kept killing seniors until early May.

• Thank you (+1) 1

WE CAN HOPE: Is The Pandemic Coming To An End At Last? 

“Well, firstly, it’s not actually us saying this. It’s the Centers for Disease Control, which reported that the death rate has fallen so far it’s now roughly equal to the threshold for even qualifying as an epidemic, which isn’t as severe as a pandemic.”

Death rates aren’t following case numbers up, at least not yet. In my area we had our first Covid deaths in two months last week, as case numbers climb — but we’ve had a total of 9 deaths in a county of over 400,000 people since the beginning of the pandemic. We’ve almost certainly lost more people to flu in the same period.

But case numbers are climbing, and death is a lagging indicator. Even so, though, if the disease is as fatal as it was in, say, March, deaths should be climbing much faster than they are. Some of that is no doubt because we don’t have the nursing home outbreaks we had back when Grandma-Killer Cuomo and other governors were sending infected patients into nursing homes, and some of it may be because Vitamin D levels are higher this time of year, and coronavirus fatalities seem closely tied to very low Vitamin D levels.

Also, thanks to the marches and the general laxity that followed them, more of the infected are younger people, who typically don’t get as sick. That’s good, because it’s moving us toward herd immunity with as few fatalities as possible. But stay tuned; it’s still too early to know what’s really going on.

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, 123719bwiqrb said:

What a huge collection of whimps.  I fear for our country when this is how our "front line workers" B word and moan when they are asked to do their job.  I understand it is a new virus, but how the heck did we get to the moon, get thru WWII, abolish slavery, etc?  With some bravery and humility.

and what do you do for a living? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, 123719bwiqrb said:

I agree, anybody in the medical field should already know the risks and hazards of their profession.

57 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'd say championing the death of a little girl is sick Jim.

Didn't say it wasn't. 

This is about you not B-Man.  What level is your "illness" then?  Are you willing to admit you're sick too or are you absolved of any poor behavior here?  

11 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

I agree, anybody in the medical field should already know the risks and hazards of their profession.

except that wasn't the point of the video, if you actually watched it the doctors in the video are concerned for the people not themselves. it is to show that your little birthday parties can send people to the ER and on a breathing tube 1 week later. 

next time don't post a pathetic response like that. 

Edited by Penfield45

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Didn't say it wasn't. 

This is about you not B-Man.  What level is your "illness" then?  Are you willing to admit you're sick too or are you absolved of any poor behavior here?  

I have no remorse highlighting the fact that someone active on Trump campaign - going from stop to stop - is not only gaslighting Americans but infecting then, too.

You (and BMan) - promoting the death of a young black girl to guilt Democrats is SICK.

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

except that wasn't the point of the video, if you actually watched it the doctors in the video are concerned for the people not themselves. it is to show that your little birthday parties can send people to the ER and on a breathing tube 1 week later. 

next time don't post a pathetic response like that. 

That’s cool, but I agreed with the sentiment of the poster of those workers being wimps. Try reading you little pansy.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I have no remorse highlighting the fact that someone active on Trump campaign - going from stop to stop - is not only gaslighting Americans but infecting then, too.

You (and BMan) - promoting the death of a young black girl to guilt Democrats is SICK.

I'm promoting the death of a young black girl??   Your butt sore again?  If so quit pulling stuff out of it.  

So you make light of those you disagree with getting a deadly virus (not highlighting it) and being cool with it.  Carry on..............