The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

8 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Only four states just barely over 100 Covid deaths yesterday (NY, NJ, PA, IL) with all others in the mid to low double digits, including 25 states in the single digits and 15 of those states reporting ZERO deaths. There’s no doubt that the crisis has passed. The curve is decimated. The media hysteria driven story is over.

I laugh every time I hear you say the story is over. ? How many times can one say that? Lol

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Trump saying vaccine is going well. 200M ready to go if it checks out for safety.
More happening on the therapeutics.
He's saying he has no idea why the lock down governors are still on lock down.

Maybe I’m just stupid but why would anyone make 200M vaccines if it hasn’t been checked for safety? lol 

2 hours ago, Justice said:

Maybe I’m just stupid but why would anyone make 200M vaccines if it hasn’t been checked for safety? lol 

Could be poor reporting or poor delivery. And don't forget the power of "and."

Yesterday, Friday, not a single state registered over 100 deaths from Covid 19. That may be the first time I’ve seen that. And 30 states reported either single digits or zero deaths. For the record, this story is over! Now let’s hope and pray that the media elites and governmental overreach power mongers will let us all go back to living our lives. 

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yesterday, Friday, not a single state registered over 100 deaths from Covid 19. That may be the first time I’ve seen that. And 30 states reported either single digits or zero deaths. For the record, this story is over! Now let’s hope and pray that the media elites and governmental overreach power mongers will let us all go back to living our lives. 

Give it a little time...

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're going to try to pivot back to "everyone must stay locked down" after this weekend when the protests fizzle. That's really going to be their move. 

It won't work. 

We now return to our end of humanity programming. 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're going to try to pivot back to "everyone must stay locked down" after this weekend when the protests fizzle. That's really going to be their move. 

It won't work. 

It’s done.  There is no more shut down.  That ship has sailed.

And the more I think about this the more infuriated I am with those frauds.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It won't work. 

Who? The Republican governors of Texas and Arizona?