The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

5 minutes ago, Margarita said:

haha okay well You'll have to excuse my not being able to correctly discern if you were speaking in jest or as a snide rebuke.  I'm usually not so somber or serious but these topics to me at least dont lend themselves to being funny. anyway.........here's a song I'll take to heart. Kind of funny that a Jim Jones reference was made toward me. My son is a member of this band actually #truth 

Your son was part of the production of that song?

1 minute ago, Magox said:

1 minute ago, Magox said:

band member...This was their most popular song. He toured with then for nearly 2 years straight literally around the world in support of this album. Fun ride. Yeah Im a rock star mom LOL

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Margarita said:

band member...This was their most popular song. He toured with then for nearly 2 years straight literally around the world in support of this album. Fun ride. Yeah Im a rock star mom LOL

I liked it.  Nice.   Video had some pretty interesting Jim Jones footage as well.

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Margarita said:

That's totally cool.  Was on heavy rotation on my favorite radio station. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, GG said:

That's totally cool.  Was on heavy rotation on my favorite radio station. 

the world can be a crazy cool place huh...who woulda thunk you'd find something in common with a rando off the internet like margarita. My son was the bass player and like I said they played all around the world I actually saw him play in LA on one of Jay Lenos last shows before he retired, Betty White was on as well as Carrot Top and of all *disgraced* people  Matt Lauer

Edited by Margarita
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Margarita said:

just to prove Im not FOS I found this link to the Leno show my son played on with Cults and aforementioned folks

https://www.gettyimages.ie/photos/episode-4565?mediatype=photography&phrase=episode 4565&sort=mostpopular#

Good news, bad news. 

Your son was on Leno...

In an episode that Matt Lauer headlined, and Carrot Top was 2nd banana.  

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Margarita said:

the world can be a crazy cool place huh...who woulda thunk you'd find something in common with a rando off the internet like margarita. My son was the bass player and like I said they played all around the world I actually saw him play in LA on one of Jay Lenos last shows before he retired, Betty White was on as well as Carrot Top and of all *disgraced* people  Matt Lauer

Awesome. That sounds like one hell of an adventure. Don't ever let current events take you away from what is close to your heart. It's what makes life worth living. We will get through this Margarita, and I do believe that we will be stronger for it in the end.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Only four states just barely over 100 Covid deaths yesterday (NY, NJ, PA, IL) with all others in the mid to low double digits, including 25 states in the single digits and 15 of those states reporting ZERO deaths. There’s no doubt that the crisis has passed. The curve is decimated. The media hysteria driven story is over.

….no MSM reports on the disastrous (COUGH) FL or GA re-openings?...…..how come?...…….

Ex-New York Times reporter Alex Berenson: Unreported truths about COVID-19 and lockdowns

By Alex Berenson | Fox News

Editor’s note: This is adapted from an excerpt of Alex Berenson’s booklet “Unreported Truths about COVID-19 and Lockdowns” posted on his website alexberenson.com. Amazon initially refused to sell the booklet but then reversed its decision. 

Maybe the most important questions of all about the COVID-19 pandemic are: How lethal is the virus SARS-COV-2? Whom does it kill? Are the death counts accurate – and, if not, are they overstated or understated?

Estimates for the lethality of the coronavirus have varied widely since January. Early Chinese data suggested the virus might have an “infection fatality rate” as high as 1.4 to 2 percent.

A death rate in that range could mean the coronavirus might kill more than 6 million Americans, although even under the worst-case scenarios some people would not be exposed, and others might have natural immunity that would prevent them from being infected at all.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/unreported-truths-covid-19-lockdowns-alex-berenson

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I know you probably don't know, but is that 20M tests administered or 20M people tested? 

He was not specific. It was "over 20M" too, but no specifics on the over. This was a quick economy presser as he was signing that passed PPP legislation so the two melded (COVID-19 + economy). However, it was not a Wuhan virus presser per se.