The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

On 1/31/2020 at 7:42 PM, Foxx said:

can we all chip in to get one ticket for @Tiberius? he is going to need one after the meltdown of Trumps acquittal.

Oh, I'll be fine. If you guys worried more about the health of our Republic instead of being so short sightedly partisan, we would all be better off 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

But I thought the coronavirus wasn't much worse than the influenza virus? Does China know something we don't? Are we not being told everything?

They didn't tell anyone that they genetically engineered it with HIV. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Virus threatens U.S. companies’ supply of Chinese-made parts

Consumer electronics makers are among the most vulnerable firms. Publicly, however, officials have downplayed the potential economic impact on the United States.

Could you imagine the deep ***** we’d be in if Trump hadn’t started decoupling our economy from China in the last three years?

Thank you, President Trump!!!!!

6 hours ago, sabrecrazed said:

They can repurpose those for reeducation camps when the coronavirus is gone. 

Or they can harvest organs once they cure the patients.

No more need to use dissidents.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

But I thought the coronavirus wasn't much worse than the influenza virus? Does China know something we don't? Are we not being told everything?

Agreed.   Yeah, something doesn't seem quite right, does it?  From the supposed facts about the dangers and death rate, it seems the containment measures being undertaken worldwide, are over the top.  Those measures are expensive and disruptive too.  Nations don't spend money on this level for no reason.  Seems like governments are acting parental and trying not to worry the kids (us).

• Thank you (+1) 1