The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Where has this "mouthpiece" position of yours established as fact?

You can't be serious.

How about three years of reporting on fictitious Russia collusion? Ukraine?

Going back further, how about WMDs in Iraq?

Any of this ringing a bell?

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, snafu said:

Are you saying that China purposefully infected our citizens with Covid-19? I don’t. 

But if they did purposefully infect us, do you think they’ve got a cure? I don’t.

But if they did have a cure, that would be the intelligence we should be focused on. As this point, I don’t really give a rat’s ass when and how this thing started. Maybe later, when we are trying to get reparations and make China pay for the trillions we had to spend to prop up our own citizens. Even then, good luck proving that this was anything more than a colossal mistake.

I have no clue where you think I said China did anything.  I'm saying that it's OUR responsibility to protect ourselves from them.  Maybe they said screw off, because trump's been tariffing them?  Who knows.  In the end we're responsible for our own safety no matter what the case.

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I have no clue where you think I said China did anything.  I'm saying that it's OUR responsibility to protect ourselves from them.  Maybe they said screw off, because trump's been tariffing them?  Who knows.  In the end we're responsible for our own safety no matter what the case.

And then what do you do about the elected officials who spent the past thirty years making the kind of protection you're talking about impossible in the name of globalism and appeasing China? 

Not just through trade, but through espionage and (literal in some cases) treason?

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And then what do you do about the elected officials who spent the past thirty years making the kind of protection you're talking about impossible in the name of globalism and appeasing China? 

Not just through trade, but through espionage and (literal in some cases) treason?

Are you asking me?  All I said is we need to keep our guard up against China at all times.  

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Are you asking me?  All I said is we need to keep our guard up against China at all times.  

Yes. I'm asking for your opinion. If we need to keep our guard up at all times, how do we address the elected officials (and unelected ones) who sold out to the CCP?

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

https://www.foxnews.com/health/french-hospital-discovers-coronavirus-case-from-december-possible-patient-zero

French hospital discovers coronavirus case from December, country's possible 'patient zero': report

By Madeline Farber | Fox News

Facebook

Twitter

Flipboard

Comments

Print

Email

Coronavirus crisis raises concern about PTSD for frontline workers

Dr. Cedric 'Jamie' Rutland, retired Marine bomb tech Johnny Joey Jones, and ICU nurse Anthea Noel discuss the mental health challenges frontline workers face.

Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox. Sign up here.

A hospital in France discovered a coronavirus case from late December, weeks before French authorities confirmed the first cases of the novel virus in the country, according to a report.

Officials with Avicenne and Jean Verdier hospitals, located in the northern suburbs of Paris, recently re-tested old samples from pneumonia patients from December and January who were negative for the flu, discovering a man treated there in December was infected with COVID-19. At least 24 samples were tested.

CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE  CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE

“Of the 24, we had one who was positive for COVID-19 on Dec. 27,” Yves Cohen, head of resuscitation at the Avicenne and Jean Verdier hospitals, told BFM-TV on Sunday, according to Reuters. The samples were re-tested multiple times to ensure the results were correct, he noted.

That said, it’s not yet clear if the man is now France’s “patient zero” — or the first known case of the novel virus in the country. The first three cases of the virus in France were confirmed on Jan. 24, according to Reuters.

“He was sick for 15 days and infected his two children, but not his wife, who works in a supermarket,” said Cohen, who added that the man survived.

What I find interesting about this is that the man infected his kids, but not his wife. Shouldn't they be testing her to find out why? 

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Their interests no longer lie with the people or the truth. 

Eh, I doubt they ever really did. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism It's not a coincidence that Pulitzer was one of the first to mass market fake news.

It's just easier to catch them with the internet and idiot "journalists" running their virtual mouths on twitter.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes. I'm asking for your opinion. If we need to keep our guard up at all times, how do we address the elected officials (and unelected ones) who sold out to the CCP?

Try to better conceal our operatives?  I'm not sure what you're going for here.  When it comes to intel, yesterdays mistakes can't be todays excuses.  

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Try to better conceal our operatives?  I'm not sure what you're going for here.  When it comes to intel, yesterdays mistakes can't be todays excuses.  

Yesterday's "mistakes" weren't mistakes. They were intentional actions taken to betray the country in exchange for $$$. It cost lives on the ground in China, decimated our HUMINT networks and capabilities (some of which had been fostered over years and years). Not to mention the selling of SAPs through insecure and "available" servers toted around in hostile nations by a former SecState. 

What do you do with them?

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yesterday's "mistakes" weren't mistakes. They were intentional actions taken to betray the country in exchange for $$$. It cost lives on the ground in China, decimated our HUMINT networks and capabilities (some of which had been fostered over years and years). Not to mention the selling of SAPs through insecure and "available" servers toted around in hostile nations by a former SecState. 

What do you do with them?

If I had control all these dirty scumbags would fry, but they have a fraternity.  That's why I don't really get upset about it.  

46 minutes ago, daz28 said:

What you said or implied wasn’t clear from your post.

That’s why is asked you questions.  

• Like (+1) 1

A quick question for clarification. These tests for COVID 19. Last I checked, COVID 19 is the disease, not the virus itself, which is an important distinction. What exactly are they testing for? To my knowledge all these tests are simply finding basic samples of the generic coronavirus nRNA as an exosome in people's systems, of which there are roughly 3 dozen forms of it, with just a few that can infect humans, and not the actual mutated form of the alleged COVID 19 disease itself, which occurs after the nRNA hijacks the healthy cells and creates the disease itself. It would seem they are testing for the common cold, and creating more panic and excuses to close the economy until after the election.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Magox said:

So this was said

Here is the video https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4874851/user-clip-disinfecting-trains

@snafu @plenzmd1  I think we were talking about this 

That’s not correct 

The transport vans for our seniors ( capacity 10-15) have to be cleaned every day after being used to and from or Center. 

I’m sure it’s a NYS Regulation. 
and we’ve been open for 12 years 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

A quick question for clarification. These tests for COVID 19. Last I checked, COVID 19 is the disease, not the virus itself, which is an important distinction. What exactly are they testing for? To my knowledge all these tests are simply finding basic samples of the generic coronavirus nRNA as an exosome in people's systems, of which there are roughly 3 dozen forms of it, with just a few that can infect humans, and not the actual mutated form of the alleged COVID 19 disease itself, which occurs after the nRNA hijacks the healthy cells and creates the disease itself. It would seem they are testing for the common cold, and creating more panic and excuses to close the economy until after the election.

Common cold?  To my knowledge they're testing for presence of SARS-CoV2 which is the novel cornavirus that causes the COVID-19 disease.  It has its own specific genetic sequence so they're able to distinguish it from other cornaviruses using the RT-PRC method. 

• Like (+1) 1

Good news:

Yet another study confirming this.  I seem to remember communicating to someone who is a bit of an authority on the matter about this.  This now marks the 3rd study that claims this to be the case.

—————————-

Children under 10 are less likely to get infected than adults and if they get infected, they are less likely to get seriously ill. What is interesting is that even if children do get infected, they are less likely to transmit the disease to others than adults. We have not found a single instance of a child infecting parents.

——————————

https://www.sciencemuseumgroup.org.uk/hunting-down-covid-19/

His colleagues published a paper in the New England Journal of medicine with their findings on the Virus.   You can read through the link and get all the sourcing to read in detail their claims.

Where there is smoke there is fire.   This is the third one to show overwhelming evidence that kids under 10 rarely pass on the virus to adults.

The schools should open.

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That’s not correct 

The transport vans for our seniors ( capacity 10-15) have to be cleaned every day after being used to and from or Center. 

I’m sure it’s a NYS Regulation. 
and we’ve been open for 12 years 

Not sure what Cuomo is talking about but he said it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3