The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

He didn't and maybe New York got swamped because De Blasio and Cuomo did nothing except urge people to get out as late as March 11th. 

Funny how no other place in the country got swamped. I guess, according to your theory, people traveling from Europe had only one destination: New York.

You're an idiot

Well that's because all Europeans go through Ellis Island.  Everyone knows that.  Gee and you call him an idiot.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deranged Rhino

• shoshin

• Buffalo_Gal

• B-Man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone, and I had the opportunity to visit Cassandra at Buffalo Children's today. As mentioned she is off the Ecmo machine and doing most of the work. It will take some time for her to heal. S

I have stayed away from this forum for a long time, and most know my politics...tonight was important for our country. Trump was up to it so far. Fantastic job.     

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Scoreboard Bro...Germany + France + Italy + Spain + Belgium + UK = 332,000,000 people and 371 deaths per million

US = 331,000,000 people and 206 deaths per million (which is also lower than every individual country mentioned, except Germany)

The US is going to have more new cases because they are now testing more than those countries combined.

The ultimate success is measured in hospitalizations and deaths - not new cases.

You and your facts

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1
16 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

He didn't and maybe New York got swamped because De Blasio and Cuomo did nothing except urge people to get out as late as March 11th. 

Funny how no other place in the country got swamped. I guess, according to your theory, people traveling from Europe had only one destination: New York.

You're an idiot

Yes, and they’ve also been very protective of their unhygienic, coronavirus spreading mass transit system. They’ve only recently conceded by closing it 4 hours a night for disinfection. 

• Thank you (+1) 2
10 minutes ago, GG said:

You and your facts

And Tibs's response was classic.  "Oh yeah.........well I'm going to say something absolutely stupid and irrelevant!!"  

• Like (+1) 1
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Donald Trump is a pig and I did not vote for him.

But you keep posting thoughts based on false assumptions. It's worked so well for you for the past couple of weeks.

Im a trump supporter. That said this was the most straight forward and honorable post I saw today. Your opinion was solid and point well established

• Like (+1) 1
1 hour ago, shoshin said:

The bigger news to me is that it's another data point on asymptomatic positives. Meatpacking plants are cold, damp, and humans work closely with lots of bio material. Seems like a spot where this thing would be happy. 

Which is yet another strong data point that lends credence to a vastly lower mortality rate.

• Like (+1) 1
30 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

You're an idiot

You can't take the Trump hating crowd seriously.

You either have to ignore their posts or put them on ignore (which I don't recommend).

• Thank you (+1) 1
1 minute ago, fansince88 said:

Im a trump supporter. That said this was the most straight forward and honorable post I saw today. Your opinion was solid and point well established

Everyone knew what Trump was, but there are millions of people who think that the establishment was much worse than him.

Hence, that is why you have Trump in the WH.

Just now, njbuff said:

Everyone knew what Trump was, but there are millions of people who think that the establishment was much worse than him.

Hence, that is why you have Trump in the WH.

And for 4 more years

37 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

You're an idiot

NYC got hammered because it is by far the primary entry point from Europe and it is the densest place in America.

• Like (+1) 1
44 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

You're an idiot

Lol, Trump screwed up boy. 

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

NYC got hammered because it is by far the primary entry point from Europe and it is the densest place in America.

And you keep avoiding the obvious questions. 

Why was the densest boro the lightest affected?   Do European tourists immediately head to Corona, Queens or to the Bronx?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

You're an idiot

Name calling is not nice. 

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/04/george-conway-lincoln-project-trump-coronavirus-destroy-america-video/

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Detroit?

Actually I thought Detroit has more nice areas than Buffalo- but I was only in Detroit for a month. The lowest for me was Cleveland but I have never considered Cleveland a real city- probably mainly my sport bias.

54 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

That wasn’t name calling. It was an objective observation.

That’s like accusing me of name calling if I describe water as wet.

More mean comments like that and you’re going to get yourself on a list.  

• Haha (+1) 1