The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

The Wall Street Journal always “forgets” to mention that the ratings for the White House Press Briefings are “through the roof” (Monday Night Football, Bachelor Finale, according to @nytimes) & is only way for me to escape the Fake News & get my views across. WSJ is Fake News!

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Wall Street Journal always “forgets” to mention that the ratings for the White House Press Briefings are “through the roof” (Monday Night Football, Bachelor Finale, according to @nytimes) & is only way for me to escape the Fake News & get my views across. WSJ is Fake News!

23 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

People who continually want to complain, criticize, and engage in the blame game, during a crisis, are doing so out of purely selfish reasons. 

Agreed

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gary Busey said:

Agreed

The difference is that one of the two sides is the one putting in ALL of the hard work and the other side is doing NOTHING but standing on the sideline whining about how they would have run a different play.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

The difference is that one of the two sides is the one putting in ALL of the hard work and the other side is doing NOTHING but standing on the sideline whining about how they would have run a different play.

Trump? Hard work? He's yelling about "ratings" as if this is a reality tv show 

He is a joke. We have really learned how easily led our fellow citizens can be by a fraudster. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Who cares? The press's job has been the press's job since 1776. Trump should man up, deal with it, and lead the country. Instead he ***** about the WSJ while thousands are dying. 

38 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

A LOT of Americans will NOT be down with being “tracked”, including me.

I would like my right to assemble back. I'll trade some tracking for that. In KR, they use teams of people to contact trace. I'd be fine with that but we can't set up that kind of infrastructure in 3 weeks. The phones are already in most people's pockets. 

Edited by shoshin

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Who cares? The press's job has been the press's job since 1776. Trump should man up, deal with it, and lead the country. Instead he ***** about the WSJ while thousands are dying. 

Wrong Gary. It’s not the job of the press to be a whining bunch of losers while ‘thousands are dying’. Have you even watched a single one of the President’s briefings? He’s been patient and gracious every day, answering question after question. I seriously don’t know how he does it. He gets a snarky gotcha question from some millennial know nothing reporter from some ‘news’ outlet you’ve never heard of....he answers with a smile and a sense of humor, and moves on to the next question.....rinse and repeat....for over an hour each day. Amazingly patient! With that said, he’s allowed to express his own opinion. He didn’t abandon that right when he ran for office. 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump? Hard work? He's yelling about "ratings" as if this is a reality tv show 

He is a joke. We have really learned how easily led our fellow citizens can be by a fraudster. 

So says another LOSER standing on the sideline. You really don’t see the irony, do you? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It came from the BSL4 lab there.  It's a) too great of a coincidence otherwise, b) the reason why they issued safety guidelines for that lab immediately afterwards and c) why they're re-opening the wet markets.

5 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Is that why he didnt bother rebuilding the stockpiles that the CDC needed?

That's not his job/fault.  Someone else didn't make that happen.

• Like (+1) 3

100% Obama should have refilled the stockpile. Trump also should have his first couple years in office.

They both ***** it up

All of which helps the current situation in what way?

4 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

100% Obama should have refilled the stockpile. Trump also should have his first couple years in office.

They both ***** it up

I blame the CCP, not democrats or republicans. The CCP wants us fighting. The CCP are not our friends. 

• Like (+1) 3

They both ***** it up

Possibly. But let me ask you. If you go the cupboard to get some potato chips only to find an empty bag, is it your fault for not checking the bag every day? Or...would you ‘blame’ the one who put a crumb filled bag back in the cupboard and didn’t write anything on the shopping list? You know the answer. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Replying to the dude who said it was Obama's fault. Ask him.

You are being a little disingenuous, Gary, which is akin to saying Jeffrey Dahmer was slightly maladjusted....

Edited by billsfan1959

21 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

They both ***** it up

This is the correct answer.  H1N1 happened under his watch and he had 7 years to do so.

• Like (+1) 1