The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I hope she recovers quickly and completely.

My uncle had to have the Lyme treatment last year. He's over 65. He's fine now.  (anecdotal, but the treatment works)

Thanks Buffalo_Gal and everyone. Glad you're uncle is alright.

Just not sure if lyme. Heard she is on a ventilator. Getting different things from everyone.  Heard affected the heart. unconscious.  I think i'll wait for sure right thing on doctor says (professional). Trying to tell my mother sometimes there is no symptoms.  Sometimes it is one or two with covid-19 symptoms.  As well said symptoms are all over the place incubation sometimes 14 days (she thinks 14 days) but mostly 1-7 days.   Unsure how long for Buffalo Covid-19 test kits? If it is the 24 hour one or the short one? Too many question's to be answered. 

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Only people like you would applaud China and vilify Trump. That says all anyone here needs to know about you.

Ignore them man. Most people here know there content posts is full of crap. All they do is hate and hate without any content or anything to there posts.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Thanks Buffalo_Gal. Glad you're uncle is alright.

Just not sure if lyme. Heard she is on a ventilator. Getting different things from everyone.  Heard affected the heart. unconscious.  I think i'll wait for sure right thing on doctor says (professional). Trying to tell my mother sometimes there is no symptoms.  Sometimes it is one or two with covid-19 symptoms.  As well said symptoms are all over the place incubation sometimes 14 days (she thinks 14 days) but mostly 1-7 days.   Unsure how long for Buffalo Covid-19 test kits? If it is the 24 hour one or the short one? Too many question's to be answered. 

Our thoughts and prayers are with her Buffalo Bills Fan

239___praying-hands.thumb.png.acfae4976e0ea04017e5f696c31d7eaa.png

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Only people like you would applaud China and vilify Trump. That says all anyone here needs to know about you.

Credit where credit is due. You won't even thank a good deed? Get a grip 

12 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Not at all. I have no doubt they did. Let me rephrase. Let's, for the sake of argument, say that the Democrats were not briefed in any way about the coronavirus, and had somehow had missed seeing, reading, and hearing about it in any way.

When Trump formed the Task Force on 20 Jan and banned foreign nationals from entering the US if they were in China within the prior two weeks on Jan 31. Do you think the Democrats, who scrutinize everything he does, ad nauseum, weren't in the least curious what he was up to? Wouldn't have demanded a briefing? Wouldn't have set up their own committe to look into it? And if he wasn't responding how they think he should have at that moment, do you honestly think they wouldn't have taken the opportunity to let everyone know?

So, now answer the questions that you failed to address at all in your response

What are you saying she did wrong? 

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why? Do you want to wish death upon her as you did anyone who disagrees with you? 

Reminder -- the asshat above said this below, without hesitation or regret. 

You are the one wanting a women tar and feathered you little creep. You lie, you are a complete hypocrite and spread the stupidest conspiracy theories ever. You are a real POS if there ever was one 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Wait.....wasn’t Trump praising China a while ago? 

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency,” Trump tweeted on January 24. “It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Horrible person! lol 

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Don't you dare rain on my tin-foil-hat parade. :censored:

Keep it half on, because it's becoming quite apparent that China ***** the rest of the world.  If not deliberately releasing this thing, but by hiding the nature of the virus and its spread. 

Sadly it took the devastation in Italy to get a better picture of transmission and the ramifications of inaction.  That's why everyone in the west dragged their feet well into March, when prevention should have been in place in February.  Just think, NYS had less than 150 cases one month ago.  Everyone should be pissed off at the politicos trying to assign blame for not being prepared, when there should be unified blowback against China.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, westside2 said:

What were your china loving liberals doing the first 70 days? 

Let's see.......

1. They called Trump a racist when he decided to ban travel to china.

2. Pelosi was telling people to come on down to Chinatown in February. 

3. During the most crucial time of the virus spreading in the US, the Democrats were holding a sham impeachment trial.

4. Let's not forget the mayor of NYC saying it's perfectly fine to go out on public. 

5. Pelosi rejecting the relief bill to add a ton of pork for her new "green ideas", which delayed the American people and small businesses the money they so desperately need.

6. Sending the endowment of the arts 25 million before anyone received their check. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that her friends are on the board. Yeah, just a coincidence. 

7. Bumbling biden saying he would not have closed the border. Can you imagine how much worse it would be if he were in charge?

Red Herrings the entire Trump base is clearly desperately clinging to in the hopes they can fool the broader American public.

Did you even read that article that had dozens of sources?

That was a rhetorical question. If you didn't read it, you're either going to lie and say you did or scramble to be intellectually honest at this moment and actually read it.

While I applaud the bravado in your bunker mentality, this crisis is definitively exposing to the American public and the World how big a mistake we made in the 2016 election that we will correct in 7 months time.

8 hours ago, westside2 said:

That's just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are many more I missed. And you have the nerve to call Trump incompetent? Thank God he is in charge instead of the left! I know when this is over, he is the right person to turn this economy back into the huge success pre covid19. 

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

That article is bull**** and every legitimate timeline of information absolutely destroys that 70 day accusation. 

Prove it.

If there's so much bull in an article you likely didn't even read, prove that all the points made in it were false. Or even a majority of them were false.

Find evidence to prove that the bulk of that article rather than a single sentence or statement is false.

You're making the claim that the article is bull****, so prove you're speaking from a part of you that's well-informed and not just arrogant and bull-headed

Edited by transplantbillsfan

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Keep it half on, because it's becoming quite apparent that China ***** the rest of the world.  If not deliberately releasing this thing, but by hiding the nature of the virus and its spread. 

Sadly it took the devastation in Italy to get a better picture of transmission and the ramifications of inaction.  That's why everyone in the west dragged their feet well into March, when prevention should have been in place in February.  Just think, NYS had less than 150 cases one month ago.  Everyone should be pissed off at the politicos trying to assign blame for not being prepared, when there should be unified blowback against China.

It makes sense when you're not prepared to assign blame.  I don't expect the president or any of these governors to say the buck stops with me.

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

so, your logic is based upon a rag that has had it in for Trump since before day one. uses 'unnamed sources' for much of it's conjecture, of which a good many are from, and i use this term lightly, the intelligence community. of whom has also been trying to commit a soft coup of the highest office in the land, that has been found to be corrupt beyond any semblance of any definition of corruption. 

i do believe your critical thinking skills are in need of a severe overhaul. get out of that echo chamber you reside in.

More Ad Hominem attacks. ..

I win again! :beer:

7 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

T minus 1 day until MSM refutes and proves this 100% false.  They can't have this speculation see the light of day.

We already knew this was a bad flu season. COVID-19 symptoms are not flu symptoms though. If there was an uptick in extended fevers, people on ventilators, and those people were not testing positive for the flu, this data might mean something. Based on that story, it means nothing. Further given that her "story" shows a big spike in Texas for flu, but Texas has mostly been spared Covid-19, it further looks like nothing. 

That's just some hack looking for headlines. Beware people trying to backfit data to theories.  

Edited by shoshin