The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I promise Westy, I won't vote for her for president! 

Lol, that's a promise I'm willing to make. She really needs to let her impeachment witch hunt go. This alone shhots down her theory about not reacting in time. I think she really needs to step down.

4 minutes ago, GG said:

That's the data through yesterday.  Cuomo is playing fast with the numbers, because his figures don't match the daily statistics that the state puts out.

Cuomo is 100% playing with the numbers (24 hour trends, vs yesterday data and games like that) to get his 40000 ventilators and billions in aid. But NYS and NYC in particular are the hardest hit. 

No matter where you look though, the NY numbers all trend almost identically. I don't think the 50% increase in the last 24 hours is a lie. It will show up in all sources. His press conferences are usually where they show up first and today's was sobering.

Edited by shoshin

Just now, westside2 said:

Lol, that's a promise I'm willing to make. She really needs to let her impeachment witch hunt go. This alone shhots down her theory about not reacting in time. I think she really needs to step down.

Not at all. I mean Trump STILL hasn't got the message. Nancy was late but has got on board, Trump still hasn't called for a national stay at home order. Pelosi has done more than Trump with the huge and necessary stilulus that GOP was dragging their feet on. 

Trump is incompetent and it shows 

Former Obama official gets truth torpedoed while helping float a Democrat narrative about hospital ship Comfort

This tweet so sums up the mental limitation of the left. The purpose of the ship was from the beginning to take NON corona patients to free up space in real hospitals for corona patients and to separate them.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Not at all. I mean Trump STILL hasn't got the message. Nancy was late but has got on board, Trump still hasn't called for a national stay at home order. Pelosi has done more than Trump with the huge and necessary stilulus that GOP was dragging their feet on. 

embarrassing.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, shoshin said:

Cuomo is 100% playing with the numbers to get his 40000 ventilators and billions in aid. But NYS and NYC in particular are the hardest hit. 

No matter where you look though, the NY numbers all trend almost identically. I don't think the 50% increase yesterday is a lie. It will show up in all sources. His press conferences are usually where they show up first and today's was sobering.

Cuomo should be listened to by the WH in getting a national rolling response together to follow the spread of the virus and allow resources to go to the places being hit in a timely basis. NYC should be helped now and when it gets to Iowa, the resources should be shifted there. 

4 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Yet she is forming a House committee to oversee pandemic spending.

8 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

Come May it'll be time to rip the band aid off.  Or business armageddon will happen, 100%.  Carnage like you've never seen.  Forget about life as you knew it, you'll be too busy defending your own turf from the marauders.

Pence already floated June, which is a signal if you want it. I wouldn't count on May. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They can ignore it just like they ignored: 

* The fact the whole Russia scenario was not just a lie, it was a direct projection of what the HRC campaign did with Russia itself -- paying Russian (and British, and Italian, and more) spies for disinformation in order to influence an election. Trump did nothing -- Clinton/Obama/Brennan/Clapper did everything they accused Trump of doing plus some. Yet, this didn't once generate a moment of self reflection on the partisan/prog-fascist left. 

* The fact the whole Ukraine scandal was not just baseless, it was a direct projection of what MULTIPLE democrats and GOP establishment types had been doing in Ukraine for close to a decade -- including the DNC front runner. Yet, this didn't once generate a moment of self reflection on the partisan/prog-fascist left. 

These people are not serious people. They are lemmings, programmed to FEEL rather than THINK. And once you're more emotional than you are logical, all it takes is a few talking heads on the TV to convince you that there are Nazis marching in the street and Soviet style fascists controlling the White House. Then, anything is justified because you're fighting evil itself. 

Plenty of people, who are otherwise smart and talented on their own accord, have no idea just how brainwashed and controlled they've allowed themselves to get in the name of "ORANGE MAN BAD!"

I agree 100%

I believe the American people can't use the excuse about not knowing what was going on during the shampeachment anymore. It's as clear as day, the left isn't even trying to hide it anymore. This needs to stop and justice needs to be served ASAP if we want to keep this country together. 

Keep up the good work DR, keep fighting the good fight. Truth will prevail.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Former Obama official gets truth torpedoed while helping float a Democrat narrative about hospital ship Comfort

This tweet so sums up the mental limitation of the left. The purpose of the ship was from the beginning to take NON corona patients to free up space in real hospitals for corona patients and to separate them.

embarrassing.jpg

I'm glad to be criticized by a lying, misinformation spreading machine like you. You are a real POS 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

Yet she is forming a House committee to oversee pandemic spending.

As she should. Trusting this gang of thieves to handle that money is insane 

No one should be afraid of having an inspector of how our money is spent, unless someone has something to hide 

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

giphy.gif

Truth hurts 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I disagree, I don't believe the president has the authority to do a national stay at home order. That's up to the states to decide, like it should be. 

Wasn't it nancy who dragged her feet on it when she filled the bill with a bunch of pork? She held it up for a week.

• Like (+1) 1

Been posted before, but still good...

Basic Economic Understanding Bureau officials burst into the congresswoman's office and confiscated her economics degree early Tuesday morning "for the safety of the nation." They found it hanging on the wall next to a hammer & sickle flag. They tore it down and returned it to Boston University for safekeeping.

"We received distress calls from millions of concerned Americans," one BEUB official said. "We pulled up Representative Ocasio-Cortez's Twitter account, and sure enough, she compared the price of a croissant with the price of an hour of human labor. She seemed to have no understanding of the underlying facts."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Get bent, 3M. 

Oh. Gee. Look at that. 

If only people had been talking about this from the start (while being scorned and having death wished upon them by the likes of Bob)... 

For those who haven't been tracking how the WaPo works: 

1) First they'll deny the truth (it didn't come from a lab! it came from people eating bats!)

2) Then they'll lash out at anyone who disagrees and offers contrary evidence (like Senator Cotton -- who was called a racist conspiracy theorist for the past month)

3) Then they'll quietly admit their first take was wrong, without saying THEY got it wrong. 

4) Finally, they'll attack people like Cotton for not acting fast enough. 

Because the WaPo is a piece of trash rag run by partisan asshats. Not real journalists. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Actually, shouldn't reparations be for the elderly, as they seem to be disproportionately targeted by the virus? Or maybe men, since they are targeted more than women? Or maybe Spanish and the Italians, as they seem to be targeted more than others? How about those that live in urban versus rural areas?

Oh hell, let's just have reparations for everyone....