The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Of course the NBA and NHL were playing til March 11.

Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders were holding rallies throughout February.

Most everyone were continuing meetings.

The first time he admitted the coronavirus might be a problem was Mar 13

This is so big a lie, it is difficult to believe that you posted it.

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Why people keep fighting with them, I  don't know. Trying once or twice is fine, but it has taken over the thread and entered the land of I-know-what-you-are-but-what-am-I.

My ignore list has grown. <_<

I actually have tried my best today to engage in discussions based on the data, and posted that data. To no avail....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Of course the NBA and NHL were playing til March 11.

Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders were holding rallies throughout February.

Most everyone were continuing meetings.

This is so big a lie, it is difficult to believe that you posted it.

Hey, knock it off! They have an entire day ahead of them to point and blame! They can't spend all their time pointing and blaming if you bring facts into their world!

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

giphy.gif

Is that a way to say you’re not interested in having that discussion? I understand the need to cling to ones own ignorance. It’s painful to be made aware how badly you’ve been had. I get it. Just thought you had bigger balls. 

Guess not. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Same. But it is clear there are some here only to troll.

The trolls life cycle: 

Comes here to troll. 

Accuses respected posters here of being idiots. 

Is Informed by every other poster that they are the idiot, and said respected poster is actually a respected poster.

***** and moans about echo chamber how all other posters are shills and he’s the only voice of reason here. 

Dodges question when asked why he spends so much time here if everyone but him is beneath him. 

Retreats to mothers basement. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

More people who aren't insane tend to show up here when ***** gets serious in this world

And no one reads you’re screed in either scenario — because you’ve been demonstrably wrong on every major story for the past several years.

Every. Time. 

But details. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

And no one reads you’re screed in either scenario — because you’ve been demonstrably wrong on every major story for the past several years.

Every. Time. 

But details. 

Sure moron. 

On 1/5/2018 at 5:05 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

One more thing to add to this thread... 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.832387

Here's an example of propaganda/disinfo. Qassem Suleimani IS DEAD. He's been dead since 2015. How do we know this? He hasn't spoken a WORD about Trump in a single "video interview". Not one. 

The fact that he's dead, and has been dead for over two years, is part of the reason we're seeing what we're seeing in Iran today.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Is that a way to say you’re not interested in having that discussion? I understand the need to cling to ones own ignorance. It’s painful to be made aware how badly you’ve been had. I get it. Just thought you had bigger balls. 

Guess not. 

It's ok man, you're right. It's all the "Deep State" trying to run this country from the inside, man. They partnered with the Democrats so no one would ever see it coming, but they were no match for the intellect and moxie of a perpetually bankrupt trust fund baby. I get it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

South China University of Technology paper is being highlighted as it has been ignored by our media (naaaaawwwww that cannot be).

"One of the surest signs people are lying to you is when they answer questions you didn't ask. And that is exactly what the professional class is doing with this story."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Every. Time. 

But details. 

*your. But please, enlighten me on the finer details of the true masters of our country.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

*your. But please, enlighten me on the finer details of the true masters of our country.

In it's other life when it's not posting on here, Twitter, interviewing immigrants, or working #deepstate sources, it claims to be a Hollywood writer.

Edited by Gary Busey
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Why people keep fighting with them, I  don't know. Trying once or twice is fine, but it has taken over the thread and entered the land of I-know-what-you-are-but-what-am-I.

My ignore list has grown. <_<

Right my bad Gal. But going back to contribute to the topic to the post with good solid information. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

South China University of Technology paper is being highlighted as it has been ignored by our media (naaaaawwwww that cannot be).

"One of the surest signs people are lying to you is when they answer questions you didn't ask. And that is exactly what the professional class is doing with this story."

Already been posted and talked about. You need to make several logical leaps to get where Fox is with this, when there is a far simpler explanation - infected animals in the Wuhan market like the Pangolin.

25 minutes ago, arcane said:

That CDC warning was literally just to practice "usual travel precautions" when travelling to the area of the virus outbreak. Lol.

"

Reports indicate that some of the patients were vendors at the Wuhan South China Seafood City (South China Seafood Wholesale Market) where, in addition to seafood, chickens, bats, marmots, and other wild animals are sold, suggesting a possible zoonotic origin to the outbreak. The market has been closed for cleaning and disinfection. Local authorities have reported negative laboratory test results for seasonal influenza, avian influenza, adenovirus, severe acute respiratory syndrome-associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV), and Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) among patients associated with this cluster. Additional laboratory testing is ongoing to determine the source of the outbreak. Health authorities are monitoring more than 150 contacts of patients for illness.

CDC has issued a level 1 travel notice (“practice usual precautions”) for this destination."

Talk about a misleading tweet.

Admitted it might be a problem for the first time on 3/13, but formed a task force and instituted travel restrictions in late January and early February ?

What a terrible representation... I'm sure it'll stay up and partisan Twitter won't do anything about it though.

• Like (+1) 2