The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yea but people died in the last 18 months and we're scared. 

Care not that in another 18 months we're going to be in the exact same place as Australia because people in this country are clueless and do not understand why.   

funny you mention Australia… I follow John Butler Trio on facebook and they’ve had to reschedule over half the shows they were slated to play in the last ten months or so.  Always due to a “big spike” in cases… then when you look at the statistics for that city or state in Australia, they have lower #s than Erie County does 🤣

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

I didn't know Lemon and Cuomo are Presidents.

Cool so you agree they're insane.  

Now where is President Unification and healing to call for an end to the hostile rhetoric?

Oh that's right.  He won't.  Because he's a divisive ***t

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Lemon said, “I don’t know if we can get this under control. We had the opportunity. None of this had to happen. Children didn’t have to get sick. If we didn’t let the virus to mutate and this variant to catch on, we could have had this under control. We were well on our way, and the only people you can blame, the only people you can blame — this isn’t shaming— the unvaccinated. The unvaccinated people have put us in the position we’re in now. And it is not a good place.”

Anchor Chris Cuomo said, “We showed the numbers tonight. 37% of the unvaccinated are white Republicans. It doesn’t have to be like that.”

Wait, wait.  Hold up.  Stop the show.

37%????

Aaahahahahahahaha.  So that means the strong majority of unvaxxed are NOT Trump-Loving Republicans?   

LMFAO.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Cool so you agree they're insane.  

Now where is President Unification and healing to call for an end to the hostile rhetoric?

Oh that's right.  He won't.  Because he's a divisive ***t

So, other words - you acknowledge that you posted quotes from reporters and not presidents - which doesn't address my question or dpberr's comment.

11 hours ago, dpberr said:

Biden is just as divisive as Trump was, pitting Americans vs. Americans. Times feel no different to me. 

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So, other words - you acknowledge that you posted quotes from reporters and not presidents - which doesn't address my question or dpberr's comment.

I'll need to see your definition of divisiveness...

Biden isn't allowed to talk or tweet.  He has proxies.  A media acting as rooting cheerleaders that just allowed 2 morons on a network watched by people in airports and gyms to say the b.s. they just said.  

And that media has been CALLING ALL REPUBLICANS TRAITORS AND SHOULD BE SENT TO CAMPS!  SO HAS THE ADMINISTRATION.  FULL STOP.....

But there is more, low info Bill....

Social media (works for the administration and got him elected) is actively working with them and banning the "incorrect" information and shadow banning opposition.  

"They have Fox News, but we have everyone else."

---Some moron in Florida that thinks she can be governor just told you that 99% of the media opposes conservatives

That will be all.   For anyone interested in more, see the Democrats Unification Tour thread.

Edited by Big Blitz

35 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

funny you mention Australia… I follow John Butler Trio on facebook and they’ve had to reschedule over half the shows they were slated to play in the last ten months or so.  Always due to a “big spike” in cases… then when you look at the statistics for that city or state in Australia, they have lower #s than Erie County does 🤣

If our fake leaders have decided we're mitigating indefinitely they're going to need to explain why.

Oh that's right.  They can't.   Just obey and blame Trump voters for not getting vaccinated.

By the time this moves to their next phase they're probably going to blame a new variant and say it came from Texas or Florida so it's all their fault.  

Apparently viruses that are spreading among the vaccinated can't mutate.

Everything is stupid and we've crossed the line into evil.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

7591aa9a-e941-404c-9b4a-6483f4d358b3.jpe

Nope, I Won’t Mask Up Again

by David Catron

Last March, I followed the CDC’s advice and got fully vaccinated against COVID-19. I did so more out of a sense of civic duty than any actual fear that I might contract the virus. It was just an easy and scientifically sound way to help slow its spread. Naturally, I was delighted when the CDC finally announced that fully vaccinated people could safely participate in indoor and outdoor activities without wearing inconvenient and clinically useless face masks. Now, the CDC has reversed itself and issued new guidance telling 163.6 million fully vaccinated Americans to put our masks back on. Sorry, no sale.

https://spectator.org/nope-i-wont-mask-up-again/

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I'll need to see your definition of divisiveness...

Biden isn't allowed to talk or tweet.  He has proxies.  A media acting as rooting cheerleaders that just allowed 2 morons on a network watched by people in airports and gyms to say the b.s. they just said.  

And that media has been CALLING ALL REPUBLICANS TRAITORS AND SHOULD BE SENT TO CAMPS!  SO HAS THE ADMINISTRATION.  FULL STOP.....

But there is more, low info Bill....

Social media (works for the administration and got him elected) is actively working with them and banning the "incorrect" information and shadow banning opposition.  

"They have Fox News, but we have everyone else."

---Some moron in Florida that thinks she can be governor just told you that 99% of the media opposes conservatives

That will be all.   For anyone interested in more, see the Democrats Unification Tour thread.

Maybe you should ask dpberr - as my question was directed to him/her - not you.

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

They quoted those 2 morons verbatim.

That's a sad default mechanism you got there Bill.  

Noted.

You can't answer a simple question.  

Deaths happened over the last 18 months.  Up vs how much and what that means is to be determined based on Mortality rates this year and next.  I use context and don't rush to Un educated emotional responses because CNN has a running death count.  

What are the deaths in DC since the pandemic started and in the last 3 months that warrant 2 year old wearing masks?  

I've answered your "question" multiple times. Nothing warrants a shutdown in my view until/unless hospitals are crumbling under weight of cases. 

You don't know if more people died in the last 18 months than normal. Yet you post in this thread under some guise of credibility. 

Provincetown,Ma   July 4 covid outbreak    This was a CDC study

469 Ma. residents infected

74%-346 people fully vaccinated

79% of fully vaccinated reported symptoms 

no deaths

this can spread from vaccinated to unvaccinated 

Edited by ALF

1 minute ago, ALF said:

Provincetown,Ma   July 4 covid outbreak

469 Ma. residents infected

74%-346 people fully vaccinated

79% of fully vaccinated reported symptoms 

no deaths

this can spread from vaccinated to unvaccinated 

Is there a wet market in Provincetown? 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you’re saying I shouldn’t have been vaccinated? Wonderful. 
Enough of the hysteria

Are you that dense ? The vaccinated can catch a mild case , stay out of the hospital but can spread covid to the unvaccinated who will be hit hard. I typed slow so you could understand.

16 minutes ago, ALF said:

If that many vaccinated test positive they can spread covid this is serious .

Why?

Because we moved the goal posts again?

Vaccines alone can’t stop the COVID-19 Delta variant: study

Vaccination, plus masks and social distancing, are needed to prevent new coronavirus strains, researchers say, reiterating new CDC guidance.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/30/vaccines-alone-cant-stop-the-delta-variant-study/

We are now moving the goal posts to "No new variants!!!!"  

We told you this will always be the case. 

A planet of 8 billion people are now going to stop variants from forming!!

If this "science" applies to us it applies everywhere..

Lolololol.   

I was wrong.  I've been saying years.  

Decades of mitigation!

It's coming folks.  It's coming..

The Florida variant!

The Texas Variant!

Oh hell go all in the Trump Voter Variant!