The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

24 minutes ago, Governor said:

The 2 microchips will interfere with each other, otherwise I would.

Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither, gub'ner

And neither ye shall have 

1 hour ago, Governor said:

Masks back on ASAP folks.

The Bubba Militia wouldn’t get vaccinated and now we have deadly variants.

WHO urges fully vaccinated people to continue to wear masks as delta Covid variant spreads.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/25/delta-who-urges-fully-vaccinated-people-to-continue-to-wear-masks-as-variant-spreads.html

No,_I_don't_think_I_will.jpg

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Governor said:

WHO urges fully vaccinated people to continue to wear masks as delta Covid variant spreads.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/25/delta-who-urges-fully-vaccinated-people-to-continue-to-wear-masks-as-variant-spreads.html

The same WHO that said it isn't transmissible human to human?

You still listen to them?

Dupe.

Chinese-President-Xi-Inspects-PLA-in-mil

Mitigation for life......wait until the Omega Super Variant!!

WHO says fully vaccinated people should continue to wear masks because of Delta variant spread

The World Health Organization on Friday said that people should continue to wear face masks and take other measures meant to curb the spread of COVID-19, raising concerns about the quickly spreading Delta variant of COVID-19.

"People cannot feel safe just because they had the two doses. They still need to protect themselves," said Dr. Mariangela Simao, the assistant director-general for access to medicines and health products at the WHO, CNBC reported.

https://www.businessinsider.com/delta-variant-who-fully-vaccinated-wear-masks-2021-6

Thought the masks weren't about protecting you....bc they can't.  And don't protect anyone else either for you Branch Covidians out there.  

tenor.gif

@716er not available for comment.....

Edited by Big Blitz

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Mitigation for life......wait until the Omega Super Variant!!

WHO says fully vaccinated people should continue to wear masks because of Delta variant spread

The World Health Organization on Friday said that people should continue to wear face masks and take other measures meant to curb the spread of COVID-19, raising concerns about the quickly spreading Delta variant of COVID-19.

"People cannot feel safe just because they had the two doses. They still need to protect themselves," said Dr. Mariangela Simao, the assistant director-general for access to medicines and health products at the WHO, CNBC reported.

https://www.businessinsider.com/delta-variant-who-fully-vaccinated-wear-masks-2021-6

Thought the masks weren't about protecting you....bc they can't.  And don't protect anyone else either for you Branch Covidians out there.  

tenor.gif

@716er not available for comment.....

Vaxxed and don’t give a ***** about you

Glad you and bman can still jerk it together in this thread 

On 6/25/2021 at 5:59 PM, Governor said:

Then what's the purposed of the vaccine?

On 3/15/2021 at 12:38 PM, 716er said:

I swear two weeks ago Bill Blitz was going on and on about how this would never end and masks are FOREVER!!!!!

Glad Biden is doing what he can to move us forward despite the stupidity in this country highlighted by that dude in this thread.

Yup.

This was 4 months ago.  

How much longer 716er?  5 years?  10?  

Or...

tenor.gif

Edited by Big Blitz

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you’re saying you made a personal choice? Excellent! 

I believe his point was that Mr. Negativity claimed we'd be wearing masks permanently.  He was dead wrong like usual.  Meanwhile, I haven't had to use a mask in any public place in over a month now thanks to the vaccines.

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I believe his point was that Mr. Negativity claimed we'd be wearing masks permanently.  He was dead wrong like usual.  Meanwhile, I haven't had to use a mask in any public place in over a month now thanks to the vaccines.

Me either for a week thanks to freedom of choice. 

54 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

No argument here but I still see many who wear masks to this day. Inside, outside, vaccinated or not. Again...it’s their choice even if a really odd one.