The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Always celebrating mediocrity... to be expected from a Trump supporter.

So brain dead.

Such a hack.  

Such a partisan hack.  

You would rather be right about Florida being a death cult because DeSantis did not mandate 6 feet and masks for life and close the schools then acknowledge what is great news for every single human in this country.  

That we don't have to do any of those things.  That they may very well have been detrimental.  The overall net negative they've been to everyone. 

What kind of sick person feels this way?  Devoid of any logic and reason.

Oh I know.  Half the country convinced themselves of this because Orange Man said something about bleach, opening by Easter, and he just couldn't have been right about anything.

The ultimate narcissists in this country are those people.  Not Trump.  

The actual people in this country leading a coup and destroying the Republic, are his opponents.  Who beyond wanting to initiate Great Resets and cede all rights and life as you knew it to Government, are the ones committing actual treason by dictating to everyone else how we should live because there is a virus out there that even they are now vaccinated against. 

Oh oh but wait; can't go back to normal...............why?   Well we don't know.  We might need you to have a vaccine passport and stuff for Big Pharma.  And until President CDC says so. 

Entering Month 15 of 15 days..........just maybe you'll get that July 4th BBQ.  In 2027.  

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Fine self assessment BB!

Stanford Medical Professor On DeSantis: COVID Success Because He’s ‘Very Well Informed,’ Better Than ‘Most Epidemiologists’

Jayanta Bhattacharya, professor of medicine at the University of Stanford, raved about Florida Republican Governor Ron DeSantis during a recent interview, saying that DeSantis was unlike any politician that he has ever met because of how well DeSantis researched and understood the science involving COVID-19.

“I’ve never met a politician that like him. He’s extraordinary,” Bhattacharya said on “The Tom Woods Show” with host Tom Woods. “We had a two-hour conversation, about COVID policies, this is in September of last year … and he had read all the papers I referenced and not just my just my articles, lots and lots of other papers. He knew all the details, it was a remarkable conversation. And then we had this like roundtable on September 25th, with Martin and Mike Leavitt, and with DeSantis leading it, and the next day he lifted most of the restrictions all across Florida.”

Bhattacharya — who has a PhD in economics in addition to being a medical doctor — said that DeSantis had a unique combination of “intellectual bravery” and the “willingness to take a stand.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Stanford Medical Professor On DeSantis: COVID Success Because He’s ‘Very Well Informed,’ Better Than ‘Most Epidemiologists’

Jayanta Bhattacharya, professor of medicine at the University of Stanford, raved about Florida Republican Governor Ron DeSantis during a recent interview, saying that DeSantis was unlike any politician that he has ever met because of how well DeSantis researched and understood the science involving COVID-19.

“I’ve never met a politician that like him. He’s extraordinary,” Bhattacharya said on “The Tom Woods Show” with host Tom Woods. “We had a two-hour conversation, about COVID policies, this is in September of last year … and he had read all the papers I referenced and not just my just my articles, lots and lots of other papers. He knew all the details, it was a remarkable conversation. And then we had this like roundtable on September 25th, with Martin and Mike Leavitt, and with DeSantis leading it, and the next day he lifted most of the restrictions all across Florida.”

Bhattacharya — who has a PhD in economics in addition to being a medical doctor — said that DeSantis had a unique combination of “intellectual bravery” and the “willingness to take a stand.”

I'd think Desantis is the betting favorite for the next president. 

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh great! Everyone has an opinion!

Was this group not available?

Americas-Frontline-Doctors-Press-Confere

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

I'd think Desantis is the betting favorite for the next president. 

Cases will spike in the summer in Florida again as people go indoors to their AC homes and the media will pounce on him again.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1

56 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

so glad I don’t have to wear a mask when I’m exercising outside anymore!!!  Thank you CDC for letting me know.

Read another way did the CDC just say today you shouldn't be outside without a mask if not vaccinated?

When the hell was that a thing?

And Fauci just said the chance of getting it outside even if not is extremely low.

Yep.  Just keep hanging on there folks.  We'll be totally recognizable on the other side.  

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Read another way did the CDC just say today you shouldn't be outside without a mask if not vaccinated?

When the hell was that a thing?

And Fauci just said the chance of getting it outside even if not is extremely low.

Yep.  Just keep hanging on there folks.  We'll be totally recognizable on the other side.  

You're the masks are here to stay forever guy, right?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

I'm the guy here to constantly tell you the permanent damage indefinite mitigation without stated (constantly moving) metrics are going to do to this country that could be irreversible

Wait until you see what's happening outside of this country 

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Wait 2 weeks?

Wasn't it 15 days? I think that was #orangemanbad's idea - I recall they couldn't even wait that long. 

You're worried about the permanent damage indefinite mitigation without stated (constantly moving) metrics are going to do to this country that could be irreversible

Outside of never being able to remove our double masks again, can you name a couple examples of the permanent damage you're referring to? 

Edited by Melon