The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Just an observations....liberals are routinely horrible at analogies.   Don't blame me if you chose to pass along a tweet from some guy who clearly hadn't thought things through. 

Conservatives are routinely horrible at making generalizations.  More people need to be truly independent like me.

On 2/12/2021 at 1:36 PM, Big Blitz said:

My God that's such a great point Governor.  

I'm sure the sycophants in the media will definitely press Biden on this and demand to know why we will tolerate caravans of "migrants" and all the variants they bring with them unchecked across our border. 

Virus hot spots like Arizona and the Texas border I'm sure would like an explanation.

LOL.  We all know the truth.  The distinction is you have the courage and independence to speak it.  Others pretend to believe something else.  Like a friend of mine said "its okay to lie to me but don't lie to yourself".  In this case believing the media is fair and unbiased is lying to yourself.  The media won't even acknowledge there is any inconsistency.  Or challenge anything.  They will pretend contradictions don't exist, maybe rationalize it away.  They have their heads so far up Biden's ass they think its always nighttime. 

Typical questioning -

Question: "President Trump, why do you continue to support White Supremacists and racists?"

Question: "President Biden, what brand are you feeding the White House dogs?"

Only softball questions will be asked of Biden.  No WH correspondent will challenge or question anything.  Obedience and submission to the cause is necessary for continued membership to the DC insiders club.

• Like (+1) 3

IF THE GOP WERE SMART (YEAH, I KNOW :lol:) THEY’D BE ALL IN ON THIS ISSUE: 

Democrats would delay school COVID-19 spending, threatening reopening.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/dems-would-delay-school-covid-spending-threatening-reopening

And schools don’t need “spending” to reopen. They need to tell teachers that if they don’t show up they’ll be replaced.

• Thank you (+1) 1

For the love of God...........TERM LIMITS !!!

A BILLION HERE, A BILLION THERE, AND PRETTY SOON, YOU’RE TALKING REAL MONEY: 

New ‘COVID’ Legislation Contains $300 Billion in Unrelated Spending, Budget Watchdog Warns.

https://fee.org/articles/new-covid-legislation-contains-300-billion-in-unrelated-spending-budget-watchdog-warns/

20 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This is what they think of the people. 

On full display and recorded...

Mocking parents:

They all resigned.  

P.O.S.

Sad thing is there are 10s of millions like this and Pelosi, Newsome, Cuomo, they are all thinking exactly what these fascists are thinking 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

One of these did not impose state mandates.  Proof they were unnecessarily useless.  

Population of Florida is less then half that of California. 

It has almost 2x as few cases and almost half the deaths.  Slightly more per capita but not significant.

The math says their approach was always correct.  

Full open.  Shelter in place till you get the vaccine.  You made our kids suffer thru this for 12 months you can handle 2 to 3 more let the rest of society fully open.  End the insurrection!

Screenshot_20210220-172151_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz

49 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

One of these did not impose state mandates.  Proof they were unnecessarily useless.  

Population of Florida is less then half that of California. 

It has almost 2x as few cases and almost half the deaths.  Slightly more per capita but not significant.

The math says their approach was always correct.  

Full open.  Shelter in place till you get the vaccine.  You made our kids suffer thru this for 12 months you can handle 2 to 3 more let the rest of society fully open.  End the insurrection!

Screenshot_20210220-172151_Chrome.jpg

Yep.  One of the reasons I’ll be beyond pissed off if games aren’t full capacity come September.  By that point, by all accounts, anyone should be able to walk into a pharmacy whenever they want and get the vaccine.  If you chose not to get it for whatever reason and get sick, that’s on you.

Ideally we should eventually test the waters with relaxing the mask wearing restrictions too, but Rome wasn’t built in a day.

• Like (+1) 1