The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

When you start to see this the way I look at it you'll understand.  So I'm going to try as best I can to explain why we are in serious danger.......this is it summarized:

The virus is never going away.  Ever.  Endemic.  So something to always be scared of.  

Team Karen exists and is also never going away (see the tweet I posted above---proof of Team Karen).

Since virus is never going away....will mutate....and be scary.....Team Karen is going to demand that action be taken to keep them safe.

Team Karen is a core constituent of the Democrat Party.  They will demand that the Democrats DO SOMETHING to always keep them forever safe.  Even if it means "new normal" because they are demented.  They put their 2 year olds in masks.  We're training the next generation of Karens as we speak.  It's been that long.  

So the evil people in power (all of them) are being told by....let's say Team Karen is about 40% plus of America......to keep them safe; and that means willingly giving powers we have watched them exert for almost ONE FULL YEAR.  With no "end game" (the biggest red flag).  

The rest of the country is going along because we'll I'm getting PPP, I can totally keep working from home this is awesome, and oh we get paid $2000 every so often.  Cool!  And unemployment more then my crap job?  Yes please.  These can become permanent fixtures bc the mob + politicians pleasing the mob is why this goes on.  

Worse, those among the rest of the country trying to call this path out as unsustainable and must stop now, are silenced from the public square and are guilted into going along with it because you're just a maskhole if you don't.  

In other words Doc.  You're looking at the virus and saying essentially this should end.  It's a virus we're vaccinating now!  No.  Not going to work like that.  

When you look at how the public eagerly and willingly has ceded rights to power without even questioning anything...the media won't either....this goes on and on and on.  The changes will be permanent and life never gets back to normal.  

Kids in 9th grade right now are looking at never dancing with a girl at Homecoming.  Not socializing as normal.  Getting a 5th rate education.  Parents are missing out on seeing what they've waited for years to see---their kids perform in high school in choir or band or athletics or basically anything.  

One year of that is gone.  Year 2 is coming and it's going to be the same.  

You have no clue how wrong I want to be.  So wrong. 

Unfortunately I know exactly what has and will continue to happen because we (too many of us) decided its up to government and their massive corporation buddies to lead us through this.  

Big Government and Big Corporations.

Good luck y'all.  Full disaster.  

These mask mandates and other mitigation measures will go away in time, just like they did after the Spanish Flu epidemic (which was worse than this one) and just like they have after every other epidemic.

Try not to live such a depressing life.

Edited by Scraps
  • Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Presented in pure embarrassment.  

That truly borders on satire.

"Should we see if they will do it, just for fun?"  -conversations inside the CDC

Multiple masks....multiple vaccines....

22 minutes ago, dpberr said:

That truly borders on satire.

"Should we see if they will do it, just for fun?"  -conversations inside the CDC

Multiple masks....multiple vaccines....

You may think that’s satire but last night here in Southern California the newscaster was talking about TRIPLE masks. I kid you not!

A senior U.K. scientist warned Thursday that the variant of the coronavirus-borne illness COVID-19 that first emerged there and is far more infectious than the original virus could “sweep the world” and complicate the effort to contain the pandemic.

The new comes as California Gov. Gavin Newsom confirmed that the variant that first emerged in South Africa has now been detected in two cases in the Golden State. That variant worries experts as it is also highly contagious and appears more resistant to the vaccines that have been granted emergency use authorization in the U.S. and elsewhere.....

....The World Health Organization weighed in on the AstraZeneca vaccine on Thursday, and said it was “highly effective and safe” even if it less effective in dealing with the South Africa variant.

....The company also said it would take six to nine months to create modified version of the vaccine to target new variants.

https://on.mktw.net/3tOicQk

The variants will continue. 

So will the fear.

The government will always show you it is taking this very seriously.  

And we'll let them.   

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You may think that’s satire but last night here in Southern California the newscaster was talking about TRIPLE masks. I kid you not!

It is a big psychology experiment on persuasion and control.  I think there's a large segment of the American public that will wear however many masks they are told to wear and take however many vaccines simply because Dr. Fauci thinks it's a good idea and they "feel" he's a stand up guy.  The media has propped this guy up as the beacon of all that is honest and truthful when in fact he's a lifelong government bureaucrat.  

It will be interesting to see how people react when everyone is told their two-shot vaccine that they fought for, drove out of their way for, waited in a long line for, is no longer good enough, and you need to go back out there and do it all over again.  

So a year from now, you're wearing three masks and have four immunizations of experimental mRNA technology swimming around your body.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, dpberr said:

It is a big psychology experiment on persuasion and control.  I think there's a large segment of the American public that will wear however many masks they are told to wear and take however many vaccines simply because Dr. Fauci thinks it's a good idea and they "feel" he's a stand up guy.  The media has propped this guy up as the beacon of all that is honest and truthful when in fact he's a lifelong government bureaucrat.  

It will be interesting to see how people react when everyone is told their two-shot vaccine that they fought for, drove out of their way for, waited in a long line for, is no longer good enough, and you need to go back out there and do it all over again.  

So a year from now, you're wearing three masks and have four immunizations of experimental mRNA technology swimming around your body.  

I could not agree more. Fauci is power drunk on fame. He sat in an office in the basement for decades with nobody knowing who he was or what he did, and suddenly he had a hit song.  Now he wants it to be on the radio day and night, but people are simply tired of the song.  Time to move on! 

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, dpberr said:

So the virus isn't real.  How do you explain the dead bodies?

My God that's such a great point Governor.  

I'm sure the sycophants in the media will definitely press Biden on this and demand to know why we will tolerate caravans of "migrants" and all the variants they bring with them unchecked across our border. 

Virus hot spots like Arizona and the Texas border I'm sure would like an explanation.

CNN Exclusive: WHO Wuhan mission finds possible signs of wider original outbreak in 2019

(CNN)Investigators from the World Health Organization (WHO) looking into the origins of coronavirus in China have discovered signs the outbreak was much wider in Wuhan in December 2019 than previously thought, and are urgently seeking access to hundreds of thousands of blood samples from the city that China has not so far let them examine.

The lead investigator for the WHO mission, Peter Ben Embarek, told CNN in a wide-ranging interview that the mission had found several signs of the more wide-ranging 2019 spread, including establishing for the first time there were over a dozen strains of the virus in Wuhan already in December. The team also had a chance to speak to the first patient Chinese officials said had been infected, an office worker in his 40s, with no travel history of note, reported infected on December 8.

The slow emergence of more detailed data gathered on the WHO's long-awaited trip into China may add to concerns voiced by other scientists studying the origins of the disease that it may have been spreading in China long before its first official emergence in mid-December.

https://amp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/02/14/health/who-mission-china-intl/index.html?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16133239164452&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2021%2F02%2F14%2Fhealth%2Fwho-mission-china-intl%2Findex.html

Varients in 2019!!!   Omg!!!

On 2/11/2021 at 1:24 PM, SoCal Deek said:

I could not agree more. Fauci is power drunk on fame. He sat in an office in the basement for decades with nobody knowing who he was or what he did, and suddenly he had a hit song.  Now he wants it to be on the radio day and night, but people are simply tired of the song.  Time to move on! 

Well, say what you will about Fauci since the COVID outbreak. But it's preposterous to claim that he was some anonymous low-profile bureaucrat before that. He was front-and-center in the HIV/AIDS crisis in the 1980s and 1990s, and it's to his credit that he never shied away from his critics coming at him (at that time) from the left. He is a major figure in the world of infectious disease studies and mitigation strategies, and he has never avoided the public eye.

Maybe you just weren't paying attention ....

On 2/12/2021 at 11:08 PM, Big Blitz said:

We're going to need a Vaccine death thread

This all  has happened before in 1976.  All of it.  The lockdowns are a new wrinkle in 2020 but otherwise, the big vaccine push feels familiar.  The government's 1976 swine flu immunization program even had it's own Dr. Fauci "personality."  The government, healthcare infrastructure (and media) don't care about the couple broken eggs in making the omelet.  They know there will be broken eggs.  They expect deaths and disabilities as a result of vaccine administration.  It just sucks if you end up being one of those broken eggs.  Nobody is coming to rescue you.

They learned from that experience and that's why you have blanket immunity, vaccine "court" and the all to routine 100% denial that a vaccine could ever possibly harm you past a sore arm.  

8 minutes ago, dpberr said:

This all  has happened before in 1976.  All of it.  The lockdowns are a new wrinkle in 2020 but otherwise, the big vaccine push feels familiar.  The government's 1976 swine flu immunization program even had it's own Dr. Fauci "personality."  The government, healthcare infrastructure (and media) don't care about the couple broken eggs in making the omelet.  They know there will be broken eggs.  They expect deaths and disabilities as a result of vaccine administration.  It just sucks if you end up being one of those broken eggs.  Nobody is coming to rescue you.

They learned from that experience and that's why you have blanket immunity, vaccine "court" and the all to routine 100% denial that a vaccine could ever possibly harm you past a sore arm.  

I'm going to need a little more evidence than 'guy who was gonna die soon anyways dies soon after receiving vaccine'.  All vaccines carry a risk.  

• Like (+1) 2