The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  How’s the ivermectin situation going for you? Or is it HCQ?  Maybe it’s leeches.  I can’t keep it all straight.  

Shall I point you to Walensky's words on what a ***** job the CDC did?  How about you showing me the animal that's a reservoir for the virus?  I won't wait because you won't find one.  Therefore...it came from the lab.  Moron (oops, I slipped).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Doc said:

Again, a viral outbreak originating in a city that has a lab that studies that virus came from that lab until proven otherwise.

Yes, but the scientific community put out the natural origin paper in Nature early on and instead that's been "the settled science" until proven otherwise.

The neat thing about Alina Chan is that she has from day one and continues to be open to ALL explanations.  She just wants to see the data. You know like actual scientists should always be doing.

11 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Yes, but the scientific community put out the natural origin paper in Nature early on and instead that's been "the settled science" until proven otherwise.

The neat thing about Alina Chan is that she has from day one and continues to be open to ALL explanations.  She just wants to see the data. You know like actual scientists should always be doing.

Oh, I know.  But that's not reality.

23 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

She's not on the take like the majority of scientists in this field of study.  She doesn't have research money or patents to protect.  

You know the origins of Covid-19 is a filthy dirty story because for something that has spontaneously killed 1 million people in the US,  there's no desire to get to the bottom of it to prevent it from happening again absent a scientist here, journalist there, Rand Paul here.   

41 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Impossible! He didn’t have time for any of that. He was obviously too busy sleeping with your sister 

And yet Joke has had more deaths under him despite vaccines and treatments.  How do you (Dems) explain that?