The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Just now, Sundancer said:

Truth bomb. 

But we should expect more from our leaders that Trump and Clinton gave and would have given. 

To be fair, a lot of stuff is out of their control.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 716er said:

The data is out there. Have not read it yet but the slides are all over the news right now. 

I’ve seen what’s out there. It would not justify a policy change. But because of what I’ve seen, I am ready to crap on the CDC if they have nothing new. 

I worry that this is the basis study. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/fully-vaccinated-people.html

Concerns: not yet peer reviewed, under revision, based on models, based on vaccines not available in the US

17 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

No no wait. Do you think a lot more people died in the last 18 months or not? You post a lot here but say you aren’t looking at the data since last year. If a lot more people died in the last 18 months than usual, that’s something to pay attention to, no? 

If more people are dying, and I’ll wait for you to learn whether that is true or not because it would *seem* a relevant data point, those deaths could be a reason people are concerned. 

Get back to me on the deaths though. Might be a good thing for you to pay attention to. 

I'm still waiting on that data that's supposed to have been the justification for masks, distancing, shutdowns, and closing schools.....

Here is what the CDC said about schools btw....but first here is one lunatic that hates children and her life:

Exactly.  

Because summer and we had to spend money.  

Now the teachers unions are threatening the politicians again.   

CDC to release data Friday showing that vaccinated people may transmit delta variant

The new findings contradict what was previously thought: that vaccinated people did not infect others.

The research was conducted by people outside the CDC, four scientists familiar with the research told the Times.

The CDC is working to analyze and publish the results. The agency expects to publish the research on Friday, an official said.

There are 67,000 new cases per day on average in the United States, as of Thursday.

https://www.audacy.com/1010wins/news/national/cdc-to-release-data-that-vaccinated-transmit-delta-variant

This isn't about anything other then that.  

The message should be THE VACCINES F....ING WORK.  But it's not what they are saying  - they are stoking fear.  

You're being set up for school closures until the kids get vaccinated (which this won't happen till September 2022).  At the earliest and by that time we'll have new variants that will shut it all down or whatever they need for election season.   

Complete ***t show.   

Edited by Big Blitz

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I'm still waiting on that data that's supposed to have been the justification for masks, distancing, shutdowns, and closing schools.....

Here is what the CDC said about schools btw....but first here is one lunatic that hates children and her life:

Exactly.  

Because summer and we had to spend money.  

Now the teachers unions are threatening the politicians again.   

CDC to release data Friday showing that vaccinated people may transmit delta variant

The new findings contradict what was previously thought: that vaccinated people did not infect others.

The research was conducted by people outside the CDC, four scientists familiar with the research told the Times.

The CDC is working to analyze and publish the results. The agency expects to publish the research on Friday, an official said.

There are 67,000 new cases per day on average in the United States, as of Thursday.

https://www.audacy.com/1010wins/news/national/cdc-to-release-data-that-vaccinated-transmit-delta-variant

I know you have a certain schtick here but let’s try this a fourth time. 

No no wait. Do you think a lot more people died in the last 18 months or not? You post a lot here but say you aren’t looking at the data since last year. If a lot more people died in the last 18 months than usual, that’s something to pay attention to, no? 

If more people are dying, and I’ll wait for you to learn whether that is true or not because it would *seem* a relevant data point, those deaths could be a reason people are concerned. 

Get back to me on the deaths though. Might be a good thing for you to pay attention to. 

2 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

I know you have a certain schtick here but let’s try this a fourth time. 

No no wait. Do you think a lot more people died in the last 18 months or not? You post a lot here but say you aren’t looking at the data since last year. If a lot more people died in the last 18 months than usual, that’s something to pay attention to, no? 

You think they are acting in good faith.

They are not.  

What you're saying or asking I'm not entirely sure makes no sense and isn't relevant to what we are doing today as deaths have plummeted since March 1, and hospitalizations, and ICUs are nothing close to being overwhelmed.  The original metric they all lied about.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Dislike 1

On 4/27/2021 at 2:47 PM, Doc Brown said:

Cases will spike in the summer in Florida again as people go indoors to their AC homes and the media will pounce on him again.

3 hours ago, 716er said:

what a mess

Told ya.

I know Silver has been livid thru all this he's restraining as best he can.  If not for the election he would have swallowed the red pill.....he's pretty close as is.  But seeing someone like him reveal he legit cares for this country and his fellow man is refreshing.   We'll forever disagree on politics but at least I know he's an American.  

And yes Derek.  My kids all under 17 have been around literally hundreds of unvaccinated people the last 18 months. They haven't been in bubble wrap.  They need to live normal lives now.  

Risk assessed.  The data and science says they aren't going to die.  Have 300 kids under 18 the last 18 months?  Yes.  

While awful, it should reassure everyone to use logic and common sense.  You do you.  This will be years and kids only have one childhood and one shot to develop.  

38 minutes ago, Doc said:

To be fair, a lot of stuff is out of their control.

They are overreaching with this mandate rhetoric. They are ratcheting that pendelum so far in one direction that the snap back in the other direction is going to be white hot. 

Biden is just as divisive as Trump was, pitting Americans vs. Americans. Times feel no different to me. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, dpberr said:

They are overreaching with this mandate rhetoric. They are ratcheting that pendelum so far in one direction that the snap back in the other direction is going to be white hot. 

Biden is just as divisive as Trump was, pitting Americans vs. Americans. Times feel no different to me. 

Can you provide examples how both presidents are/were divisive - pitting Americans against each other?

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can you provide examples how both presidents are/were divisive - pitting Americans against each other?

Demented Biden and the Squad pit Democrats against Republicans, Gun Owners against non-Gun Owners, Jews against Non-Jews, Blacks against Whites, Rich against Poor, Smart against Dumb, Demented against non-Demented, Natives against Aliens, Vaccinated against Non-Vaccintated, Educated against Uneducated.  Abortionists against Right-to-Lifer's, Capitalists against Communists...................What a mess.   

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

His minions do it for him 24/7 on Soviet Media, cable news, and the papers:

Lemon said, “I don’t know if we can get this under control. We had the opportunity. None of this had to happen. Children didn’t have to get sick. If we didn’t let the virus to mutate and this variant to catch on, we could have had this under control. We were well on our way, and the only people you can blame, the only people you can blame — this isn’t shaming— the unvaccinated. The unvaccinated people have put us in the position we’re in now. And it is not a good place.”

Anchor Chris Cuomo said, “We showed the numbers tonight. 37% of the unvaccinated are white Republicans. It doesn’t have to be like that.”

Lemon said, “You have to be more direct. More concerted effort to say get vaccinated. You’re not just killing yourself. You’re going to kill other people. That’s what you have to start telling people. If you don’t get vaccinated, you can’t come into this office or this place of business.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/29/cnns-lemon-time-to-blame-selfish-unvaccinated-cant-be-allowed-in-offices-gyms-airplanes/

One week ago:

This country is about to implode.  

Biden and the Democrats need to look in the mirror.  

But they all know.  This is on purpose.  

Edited by Big Blitz

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

You think they are acting in good faith.

They are not.  

What you're saying or asking I'm not entirely sure makes no sense and isn't relevant to what we are doing today as deaths have plummeted since March 1, and hospitalizations, and ICUs are nothing close to being overwhelmed.  The original metric they all lied about.  

0-4. You admit that you don’t track deaths in this pandemic. Henceforth you’re the guy who doesn’t know if deaths are up in the last 18 months in the US. 

Noted. 

So   curious, just like the lab origination theory , seems maybe we were not getting the whole story and what was labeled misinformation that should be censored and banned , maybe was not really misinformation

But  we all still good with the Biden admin getting to silence and censor whomever and whatever they deem to be misinformation? 

July 16th. Two whole weeks ago, question the vaccines efficacy and their messaging and they wanted you banned and censored. 

July 28  CdC  Changes guidance without releasing the actual data. Poop storm ensues about them changing guidance without releasing any actual data. 

July 30 said  poop storm is leading to people questioning their messaging and veracity , so now they are releasing data that “ may” show vax people carry the same viral load as unvaxed people, and yea, … just forget that they said they wanted to ban and censor anyone who said this might be the case two weeks ago. 

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, 716er said:

Tell us you know nothing about vaccines without telling us you know nothing about vaccines.

Tell us what do you know about vaccines that leads you to believe I know nothing about vaccines?  And please provide detail.  Enlighten us with your wisdom.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

His minions do it for him 24/7 on Soviet Media, cable news, and the papers:

Lemon said, “I don’t know if we can get this under control. We had the opportunity. None of this had to happen. Children didn’t have to get sick. If we didn’t let the virus to mutate and this variant to catch on, we could have had this under control. We were well on our way, and the only people you can blame, the only people you can blame — this isn’t shaming— the unvaccinated. The unvaccinated people have put us in the position we’re in now. And it is not a good place.”

Anchor Chris Cuomo said, “We showed the numbers tonight. 37% of the unvaccinated are white Republicans. It doesn’t have to be like that.”

Lemon said, “You have to be more direct. More concerted effort to say get vaccinated. You’re not just killing yourself. You’re going to kill other people. That’s what you have to start telling people. If you don’t get vaccinated, you can’t come into this office or this place of business.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/29/cnns-lemon-time-to-blame-selfish-unvaccinated-cant-be-allowed-in-offices-gyms-airplanes/

One week ago:

This country is about to implode.  

Biden and the Democrats need to look in the mirror.  

But they all know.  This is on purpose.  

Brietbart? Are you serious‽ LMAO

I follow them daily - talk about divisive and repulsive. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Brietbart? Are you serious‽ LMAO

I follow them daily - talk about divisive and repulsive. 

They quoted those 2 morons verbatim.

That's a sad default mechanism you got there Bill.  

4 hours ago, Sundancer said:

0-4. You admit that you don’t track deaths in this pandemic. Henceforth you’re the guy who doesn’t know if deaths are up in the last 18 months in the US. 

Noted. 

Noted.

You can't answer a simple question.  

Deaths happened over the last 18 months.  Up vs how much and what that means is to be determined based on Mortality rates this year and next.  I use context and don't rush to Un educated emotional responses because CNN has a running death count.  

What are the deaths in DC since the pandemic started and in the last 3 months that warrant 2 year old wearing masks?  

What is the country's death total or excess deaths since March 1....2021?   

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

So   curious, just like the lab origination theory , seems maybe we were not getting the whole story and what was labeled misinformation that should be censored and banned , maybe was not really misinformation

But  we all still good with the Biden admin getting to silence and censor whomever and whatever they deem to be misinformation? 

July 16th. Two whole weeks ago, question the vaccines efficacy and their messaging and they wanted you banned and censored. 

July 28  CdC  Changes guidance without releasing the actual data. Poop storm ensues about them changing guidance without releasing any actual data. 

July 30 said  poop storm is leading to people questioning their messaging and veracity , so now they are releasing data that “ may” show vax people carry the same viral load as unvaxed people, and yea, … just forget that they said they wanted to ban and censor anyone who said this might be the case two weeks ago. 

Yea but people died in the last 18 months and we're scared. 

Care not that in another 18 months we're going to be in the exact same place as Australia because people in this country are clueless and do not understand why.   

• Like (+1) 1