The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Sound familiar?

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky suggests that we just need ‘a couple of weeks’ of masking to slow the spread of COVID19

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/07/28/sound-familiar-cdc-director-rochelle-walensky-suggests-that-we-just-need-a-couple-weeks-of-masking-to-slow-the-spread-of-covid19/

Dr. Anthony Fauci explains that ‘the CDC hasn’t really flip-flopped at all’ on masks, because he thinks you’re all stupid amnesiacs [video]

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/07/28/dr-anthony-fauci-explains-that-the-cdc-hasnt-really-flip-flopped-at-all-on-masks-because-he-thinks-youre-all-stupid-amnesiacs-video/

hell-no_new.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

But New York voted for Biden!

---Morons somewhere

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

Edited by Big Blitz

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

But New York voted for Biden!

---Morons somewhere

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

Here in PA, I feel Governor Wolf learned something, and that's a credit to him.   He stated today that there'd be no new state mask mandate, and no new state mask mandate for schools in the fall. 

I want to think he's come around to a bit more nuanced approach out of common sense, but I suspect the vote to curtail the governor's emergency powers did it.  Since voters did that in May, he's been a different governor as it pertains to the pandemic.  All of the restaurant lawsuits  from the winter dropped, the mask mandate ended early.   

13 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I want to think he's come around to a bit more nuanced approach out of common sense, but I suspect the vote to curtail the governor's emergency powers did it.  Since voters did that in May, he's been a different governor as it pertains to the pandemic.  All of the restaurant lawsuits  from the winter dropped, the mask mandate ended early.   

This is correct. 

It's always up to localities always f...ing should have been 

This was Trumps ultimate f up.  Was allowing Fauci and President CDC to Essentially impose this crap nationwide.  

He could have and should have said "states and localities do what we've done always.....we'll see where the virus goes.  The important thing is people must trust the b.s. you're about to be fed for the next......indefinitely."

CDC’s Mask Guidance Will Backfire

National Review, by Editorial

Begin with one simple fact: The Delta variant of COVID-19 is more contagious than the original virus, but it is not more dangerous or likely to kill you. If you are vaccinated and are exposed to it, you may get infected. This infection is likely to be mild; occasionally vaccinated people get sick. These symptoms are usually mild, manageable, and pass within a day or two.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/07/cdcs-mask-guidance-will-backfire/

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

Sound familiar?

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky suggests that we just need ‘a couple of weeks’ of masking to slow the spread of COVID19

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/07/28/sound-familiar-cdc-director-rochelle-walensky-suggests-that-we-just-need-a-couple-weeks-of-masking-to-slow-the-spread-of-covid19/

Biden's CDC starting to quote Trump's plans! Good luck with that. 

I want to see the studies that she mentioned about vaccinated people transmitting. There has been very little evidence of that in credible studies. 

7 minutes ago, ALF said:

The problem is the unvaccinated  adults ( not those with medical reasons)  who are screwing over the country.

How are they screwing over the country exactly? 

#1) cdc crazy lady says even vax people can get and spread virus, just like unvaxed  people. So vaccine is more of a therapeutic I guess. People choose not to get vaccine just means they are refusing medicine to combat the effects of virus. So don’t really matter if you vaccinated or not. 

Or

2) vaccines are really vaccines , and only people at risk are unvaccinated. Maybe harsh, but screw em, their choice to get sick and possible die. Same as any other reckless behavior. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

How are they screwing over the country exactly?

#1) cdc crazy lady says even vax people can get and spread virus, just like unvaxed  people. So vaccine is more of a therapeutic I guess. People choose not to get vaccine just means they are refusing medicine to combat the effects of virus. So don’t really matter if you vaccinated or not. 

Or

2) vaccines are really vaccines , and only people at risk are unvaccinated. Maybe harsh, but screw em, their choice to get sick and possible die. Same as any other reckless behavior. 

By burdening  the hospital systems and causing mitigation again. All unnecessary with ample vaccine available . Some nurses have had enough and are retiring , going to another field or just dropping out for now.

1 minute ago, ALF said:

By burdening  the hospital systems and causing mitigation again. All unnecessary with ample vaccine available . Some nurses have had enough and are retiring , going to another field or just dropping out for now.

Yea, the hospital systems were never over burdened in the first place. Show me where anyone died or was refused care due to any conditions at any hospital anywhere in the country outside of rural area that have 1 or 2 ICU beds and some folks needed to be transferred to larger hospitals. 

So I ask again, are these shots really vaccines are are they therapeutics. In either case, the only people unvaxed people are screwing over are themselves. And I don’t really care a whole lot when people make stupid choices that affect them. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ALF said:

By burdening  the hospital systems

We're not.  Never did.  Never will.  

5 hours ago, ALF said:

and causing mitigation again.

All unnecessary with ample vaccine available .

People drunk on power cause mitigation 

5 hours ago, ALF said:

Some nurses have had enough and are retiring , going to another field or just dropping out for now.

So are a lot of people from life.....suicide rates......mental health.  Etc.  

There is an agenda here that won't be made clear until the sheep in media and their voters start demanding justification.

It is solely because of those people that this is still on going as is.  

4 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Florida and Texas account for 1/3 of the US cases right now and 1/4 of the deaths. Super lopsided. 

Like the beginning of the pandemic with NY and NJ. 

And I’ll say it again….RELAX. When people decide to get vaccinated, they’ll get vaccinated. It’s not complicated 

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And I’ll say it again….RELAX. When people decide to get vaccinated, they’ll get vaccinated. It’s not complicated 

I’m drinking bourbon on my deck. Pretty relaxed, although there’s a mighty storm whipping up off the ocean with tornado watch on so things could get fun here shortly. 

• Like (+1) 2