The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

*Siri*

"How much does Pfizer spend on ads for the NFL?"

*Pfizer spent over 1.9 billion dollars in advertising in the United States in 2019.  They are pretty important as a source of revenue for all entities involved and Americans should probably be asking these questions  - liberals used to.*

"Thank you Siri, that will be all."

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Exactly:

Student to teacher: 

"So why weren't we all in the building last year but with masks on?"

Teacher:

"Well because the teachers weren't vaccinated and we have immunocompromised group of teachers."

Student:  

"Well most of us kids over 12 aren't vaccinated and the under 12 year olds can't even get the shot. So why is it OK for us to be here now?  The risk to us is suddenly gone but.....still there??

Oh and the vaccine doesn't work for the immunocompromised."

Teacher, blown away by logic:  "Your Trumper parents are horrible people!"

dude, kids are dropping like flies from The ‘Rona.    LIKE FLIES!!!

You will know, or possibly be, someone who gets COVID-19 after a vaccine. Here's what to expect, according to 2 people with breakthrough cases.

Breakthrough infections, or COVID-19 cases diagnosed after someone is fully immunized, were supposed to be rare - at least that's what a report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggested in May. At the time, data indicated that just 0.01% of vaccinated Americans got a breakthrough case from January to April.

But that was before the more transmissible Delta variant became the dominant strain in the US.

https://www.businessinsider.com/covid-after-vaccine-symptoms-to-expect-breakthrough-cases-2021-7

tenor.gif

12 minutes ago, ALF said:

If Ttump  supporters don't want the vaccine good for them

Say what? Why do you assume that these people are Trump supporters? As has been repeatedly pointed out, some of the biggest numbers of unvaccinated people are among blacks and Hispanics. Why is that? 

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Say what? Why do you assume that these people are Trump supporters? As has been repeatedly pointed out, some of the biggest numbers of unvaccinated people are among blacks and Hispanics. Why is that? 

Big percentage not as big of a number. Matters when talking about total numbers. 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

You will know, or possibly be, someone who gets COVID-19 after a vaccine. Here's what to expect, according to 2 people with breakthrough cases.

Breakthrough infections, or COVID-19 cases diagnosed after someone is fully immunized, were supposed to be rare - at least that's what a report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggested in May. At the time, data indicated that just 0.01% of vaccinated Americans got a breakthrough case from January to April.

But that was before the more transmissible Delta variant became the dominant strain in the US.

https://www.businessinsider.com/covid-after-vaccine-symptoms-to-expect-breakthrough-cases-2021-7

tenor.gif

I got vaccinated.  If I catch it and don't have to be hospitalized or die I'm calling it a win.

You don't get vaccine so you don't catch it (you probably won't), you take it so you don't die.

Yeah I know the 99% thing, but that 1% is now numbering in the 600 hundred thousands.

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks the math lesson John….but trust me I don’t need one.

Well Dogbert you apparently do because you’re the moran who said, “As has been repeatedly pointed out, some of the biggest numbers of unvaccinated people are among blacks and Hispanics.”

White unvaccinated far outnumber blacks and Latino. All of them are dumbasses. 

Edited by John Adams

9 minutes ago, Beach said:

im not anti-vax.  i just dont think i need it, so why get it?  

So you don’t pass it on to others who can’t get vaccinated or have weaker immune systems. So you don’t bog down the health care system. So you don’t pass on the virus to people who have long term consequences. 

Trust me: I don’t care if you die. I just prefer that you do it privately. 

MPPPGA

Edited by John Adams

1 hour ago, ALF said:

If Ttump  supporters don't want the vaccine good for them

Why call out Trump supporters?  What about those non-Trump supporters who don’t want the vaccine?  

30 minutes ago, John Adams said:

So you don’t pass it on to others who can’t get vaccinated or have weaker immune systems. So you don’t bog down the health care system. So you don’t pass on the virus to people who have long term consequences. 

Trust me: I don’t care if you die. I just prefer that you do it privately. 

MPPPGA

So those fully vaccinated people cannot 

pass COVID  on to the non-vaccinated?

If I die I promise it won’t be a public affair.  

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So those fully vaccinated people cannot 

pass COVID  on to the non-vaccinated?

It could be, could be mind you, that the unvaccinated will transmit more Covid to others, being that they are more likely to, I dunno, catch Covid. Or not. Maybe the vaccine is not preventing Covid at all. You’re an old guy and you seem to require explanations a lot of times. 

Maybe take a mental capabilities test. 

If I die I promise it won’t be a public affair.  

Tick tock Jimbo. Tick. Tock. 

Edited by John Adams

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

It could be, could be mind you, that the unvaccinated will transmit more Covid to others, being that they are more likely to, I dunno, catch Covid. Or not. Maybe the vaccine is not preventing Covid at all. You’re an old guy and you seem to require explanations a lot of times. 

We all can “catch” Covid and pass it on vaccinated or not.  So aren’t the vaccinated just as likely to pass it on to others? 

5 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Tick tock Jimbo. Tick. Tock. 

All our clocks are ticking.  But you knew that. 

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

We all can “catch” Covid and pass it on vaccinated or not.  So aren’t the vaccinated just as likely to pass it on to others? 

You’re almost Tibs level stupid or mentally incompetent. I think the later but maybe I’m wrong. 

Rates of double-jabbed people in hospital will grow – but that does not mean Covid vaccines are failing

The next wave of Covid will be different. When cases soared in spring and winter last year lockdowns rapidly brought them back under control. This time it will be vaccines that do the hard work.

But Covid jabs are not a perfect shield. They slow the spread of the virus, help prevent disease, and reduce the risk of dying. They do not bring all this to an end.

In the months ahead many thousands of people will be in hospital with Covid. What may seem more troubling is that ever more will have received two vaccination doses.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/22/rates-of-double-jabbed-people-in-hospital-will-grow-but-that-does-not-mean-covid-vaccines-are-failing

tenor.gif

Edited by Big Blitz