The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Who thinks BillsTime will repost this?

September 2020

Let me be clear: I trust vaccines, I trust scientists, but I don’t trust Donald Trump,” Biden said. “At this moment, the American people can’t either.” Biden warned against trying to rush out an unfinished vaccine ahead of the Nov. 3 election.

Trump, who has accused Biden and his campaign of stoking doubt among Americans about the efficacy of a vaccine, told reporters at the White House later that Biden should stop promoting “anti-vaccine theories.”

“They’re recklessly endangering lives. You can’t do that,” said Trump, who predicted at least 100 million doses of a coronavirus vaccine could be distributed by the end of 2020.

You honestly can't make this stuff up!  Biden/Harris are really horrible people.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Chef Jim said:

It's not germane to the topic at hand.  Therefore it's not a simple question.  

Jim, you must realize by now, that Billzy 'feels' entitled to answers to his off-topic questions.

His reaction each time is an easy giveaway.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Who thinks BillsTime will repost this?

September 2020

Let me be clear: I trust vaccines, I trust scientists, but I don’t trust Donald Trump,” Biden said. “At this moment, the American people can’t either.” Biden warned against trying to rush out an unfinished vaccine ahead of the Nov. 3 election.

Trump, who has accused Biden and his campaign of stoking doubt among Americans about the efficacy of a vaccine, told reporters at the White House later that Biden should stop promoting “anti-vaccine theories.”

“They’re recklessly endangering lives. You can’t do that,” said Trump, who predicted at least 100 million doses of a coronavirus vaccine could be distributed by the end of 2020.

You honestly can't make this stuff up!  Biden/Harris are really horrible people.

Why would anyone trust Donald Trump?

April 23, 2020

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

"I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too... So, we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute - that's pretty powerful."

Donald Trump

Idiots

Just now, BillStime said:

April 23, 2020

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

"I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too... So, we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute - that's pretty powerful."

Donald Trump

Idiots

Huh?  That video is not an example of "trusting Donald Trump".  You are WAY WAY off your pathetic game today.

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It's not germane to the topic at hand.  Therefore it's not a simple question.  

Spends all day on a message - contributing nothing but asks endless questions - and can't even answer when presented with a question in a topic about SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

April 23, 2020

Donald Trump

Idiots

So wait.......why are you all begging people to get vaccinated if you don't trust Donald Trump?  

Just now, BillStime said:

Spends all day on a message - contributing nothing but asks endless questions - and can't even answer when presented with a question in a topic about SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

I contribute nothing?   Got any more immature memes to contribute.  

And your question has ZERO to do with SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 and has everything to do with me.  

Carry on tool...............

25 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So wait.......why are you all begging people to get vaccinated if you don't trust Donald Trump?  

I contribute nothing?   Got any more immature memes to contribute.  

And your question has ZERO to do with SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 and has everything to do with me.  

Carry on tool...............

Donald Trump had nothing to do with the vaccine I took.. 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump had NOTHING to do with the research and development of the Pfizer vaccine.

Yeah they did.  Sorry to break it to you.  Trump running through your veins.  WooHoo!!  

https://investors.pfizer.com/investor-news/press-release-details/2020/Pfizer-and-BioNTech-Announce-an-Agreement-with-U.S.-Government-for-up-to-600-Million-Doses-of-mRNA-based-Vaccine-Candidate-Against-SARS-CoV-2/default.aspx

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Sorry to break it to you Covid Jim - but your reading comprehension sucks.

The US BOUGHT doses - that has NOTHING to do with the research and development of this drug.

“We were never part of the Warp Speed,” she said on Sunday. “We have never taken any money from the U.S. government, or from anyone.”

No, Pfizer’s apparent vaccine success is not a function of Trump’s ‘Operation Warp Speed’

AP FACT CHECK: Trump distorts on vaccine, state distribution

Your memory sucks too.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sorry to break it to you Covid Jim - but your reading comprehension sucks.

The US BOUGHT doses - that has NOTHING to do with the research and development of this drug.

“We were never part of the Warp Speed,” she said on Sunday. “We have never taken any money from the U.S. government, or from anyone.”

No, Pfizer’s apparent vaccine success is not a function of Trump’s ‘Operation Warp Speed’

AP FACT CHECK: Trump distorts on vaccine, state distribution

Your memory sucks too.

So that $1.9b sent by the US Government to Pfizer had nothing to do with the shot you got?  Did they use it for staff lunches?  

Ummm Billy Boy.  If the Trump Administration had not, as you said, BOUGHT the doses how would they have gotten in you?  So yeah Trump had something to do with the Pfizer vaccine getting to you.  

Enjoy the Trump juice coursing through your veins.