The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

This is ridiculous.  They better not start this crap in WNY because of the selfish minority.

Or, and hear me out…

The local government could just not do this?

Why is it the fault of “selfish people”?  

Way more people down here in ATL not getting vaccinated.. only difference is Georgia is a red state, and the blue pols in the state aren’t Cali-blue. 

• Agree 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Or, and hear me out…

The local government could just not do this?

Why is it the fault of “selfish people”?  

Way more people down here in ATL not getting vaccinated.. only difference is Georgia is a red state, and the blue pols in the state aren’t Cali-blue. 

If cases spike enough even red state governors are going to have to take measures like this.  Just get the damn vaccine as they're obviously extremely effective at preventing hospitalizations and deaths.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

If cases spike enough even red state governors are going to have to take measures like this.  Just get the damn vaccine as they're obviously extremely effective at preventing hospitalizations and deaths.

No, they’re not. 

We haven’t had measures like what LA County is instituting for almost a year. 

COVID was a big deal in the South during April-June 2020, after that we moved on with our lives.  I’m being a bit sarcastic, but not by much.  

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I go back and forth on this. If so many are vaccinated and so many others already caught the virus, then aren’t the unvaccinated operating at their own risk. I think they already know it.

19 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I go back and forth on this. If so many are vaccinated and so many others already caught the virus, then aren’t the unvaccinated operating at their own risk. I think they already know it.

Yes.  It doesn’t matter though as there will be too much external pressure on politicians if hospitalizations and deaths are high enough.

20 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Yes.  It doesn’t matter though as there will be too much external pressure on politicians if hospitalizations and deaths are high enough.

Pressure from whom?

How high is high enough? 
How is it my problem? 

This should be handled differently this Fall….but I guarantee it won’t be. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Pressure on politicians to f#$& with the economy again by requiring vaccinated people to wear a mask indoors (or at all)?  Many of the polis didn’t mask up when the crisis was running amok.  It’s one of the reasons that some people think the vaccine is unnecessary. 

We have a fragile balance right now, people getting vaxxed, others exercising the right not to.  Why confuse the issue further?  

Disclaimer:  I know the answer—COVID, masking, and lockdowns for the complaint were treated like political fodder, and the same sh*tbirds who f*cked it up the first time are still in charge. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Disclaimer:  I know the answer—COVID, masking, and lockdowns for the complaint were treated like political fodder, and the same sh*tbirds who f*cked it up the first time are still in charge. 

Yup.  It’s a fruitless effort.  The sooner people realize it the better.

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

This is ridiculous.  They better not start this crap in WNY because of the selfish minority.

This is exactly the response they want nice work Doc.

LA County reinstating indoor mask mandate regardless of COVID vaccination status

https://abc7news.com/health/la-county-reinstating-indoor-mask-mandate-as-covid-cases-spike/10889969/

California leading the way!  

Anyone surprised it wasn't Mississippi or South Carolina?  

Eric's of the world (real and the bots) are the problem.  

The Brad's (real and the bots) are correct.  

The vaccine cannot be both recommended and a requirement to proceed to get back to normal.  Whatever that is.  

Thus there is no other choice but to stop this stupidity and go back to f....ing normal.  You've assessed the risk.  Big Government is no longer needed to micromanage and control something they can't control by holding our hands and making sure we wash them.  

And how dare these people (media--by design to divide) presume the other adults not taking it are all evil Trump voters - maybe they are pregnant women...

Or people with heart problems and are very concerned about killing themselves with the experiment....

Or African Americans who know there is a history of systemic racism with our vaccine experiments...

Or professional athletes worried they might not feel right for some time after taking it........it is just mind boggling to me you let them divide us like this.  Use your brains this is over.  

How many under 40 year olds with a BMI of under 25 have died?  Most of these guys it's under 20.  Yea I don't blame them for not getting it either.  If my body fat was under 10 to 15% and I was under 40 no chance I'm taking it.  #Data #Analytics

But hey......his coup is working....they absolutely nailed it.  Knew exactly what we'd do to destroy ourselves here in the West. 

8668272-3x2-940x627.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Yup. Red governors already knew this months ago but they’re stuck now. This is going to get very ugly. 

DeSantis and others are about to take a brutal beating politically. Even if they did a 180 tomorrow, their cult members wouldn’t listen to them.

For the exception of California, this really will strictly be a red state problem as far as deaths. Blue states are ready to take appropriate measures.

Yes, that means your mask is going back on or staying on.

I’d be SHOCKED if there’s unvaccinated fans in the stands for this upcoming NFL season other than the usual culprit states. I cancelled my plans for the Tampa game a few days ago. Sorry Mom.

It isn’t just about vaccination percentages , it’s about behavior.

Edited by Governor
  • Vomit 1

3 hours ago, Governor said:

Yup. Red governors already knew this months ago but they’re stuck now. This is going to get very ugly. 

DeSantis and others are about to take a brutal beating politically. Even if they did a 180 tomorrow, their cult members wouldn’t listen to them.

For the exception of California, this really will strictly be a red state problem as far as deaths. Blue states are ready to take appropriate measures.

I’d be SHOCKED if there’s unvaccinated fans in the stands for this upcoming NFL season other than the usual culprit states. I cancelled my plans for the Tampa game a few days ago. Sorry Mom.

I'm done debating masks.  I've yet to see convincing data that mask mandates are effective outside the N95 ones.  If you're vaccinated you're unlikely to catch it from the unvaccinated.  Even if you do it's extremely unlikely you'll be hospitalized or die.  All mask mandates will do is increase the friction between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated which is the last thing our country needs.  Get these vaccines FDA approved and at least you'll get some who aren't TFG to get vaccinated.  Plus, it gives employers more cover to demand employees are vaccinated.

Edited by Doc Brown

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Healthcare workers being pulled to work with unvaccinated Covid folk and other patients who need medical care would like a word on this. 

5 hours ago, Governor said:

Good Lord, STFU with your stupid ass political division. It’s morons like you who stir ***** up when there is nothing to stir. 
Im starting to rethink this whole first amendment if would silence dumbasses like you. Go to f’n Cuba if you want to be controlled and let the rest of us live our life’s.

• Awesome! (+1) 1