The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

Funny how there’s so many conservative libertarians all of a sudden. I wonder why that is?

We won’t ever forget what you did. Lol.

What did I do lol 

And I've been a member of the conservative party my entire adult life

Edited by Buffalo716

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I met with some clients yesterday.  I "borrowed" someone from another office to sit in on the appointment with me.  She asked if we should wear masks. I told her "I'm not vaccinated" and she said "neither am I".  She's a young 30 something.  I told her the whole "get a shot and you can take your mask off" is pathetic and that it's been a very long time since anyone told me "eat all your veggies and you can have dessert."  She said "Oh I know their game.  I just identify as a vaccinated person!" 😆😆😆

I told her that it appears we lean the same way politically.  

The Delta variant doesn’t care which way you lean politically. Please keep us updated on your recovery.

Just now, Governor said:

You can’t hide. We know what you did.

‘There’s Nothing Left’: Why Thousands of Republicans Are Leaving the Party.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/10/us/politics/republicans-leaving-party.html

I was never a member of the Republican party 

And I wasn't at the Capitol

Were you burning down Minneapolis?

• Like (+1) 1

So what will this mutate to!!!

Israel says the Delta variant is infecting vaccinated people, representing as many as 50% of new cases. But they're less severe.

....On Monday, Mike Ryan, the executive director of the World Health Organization's health-emergencies program, said the Delta variant could "be more lethal because it's more efficient in the way it transmits between humans."

https://www.businessinsider.com/israel-50-of-delta-variant-cases-vaccinated-severe-2021-6

But I thought cases were less severe....

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Old Jim looks to have a few dozen extra tickets in the Death by Heart Disease Lottery based on the weight he’s carrying around that midsection.  

Read a book man! 

Yet you take advice from this mess:

image.thumb.jpeg.7ab913bb1d37ca09c27a4091b7e9fdee.jpeg

I'm done with this crap.

Wait, WHAT?! Make-A-Wish will NOT grant wishes to terminally ill children who have NOT been fully vaccinated (there IS no vaccine for kids under 12)

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/06/25/wait-what-make-a-wish-will-not-grant-wishes-to-terminally-ill-children-who-have-not-been-fully-vaccinated-there-is-no-vaccine-for-kids-under-12a/

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

I'm done with this crap.

Wait, WHAT?! Make-A-Wish will NOT grant wishes to terminally ill children who have NOT been fully vaccinated (there IS no vaccine for kids under 12)

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/06/25/wait-what-make-a-wish-will-not-grant-wishes-to-terminally-ill-children-who-have-not-been-fully-vaccinated-there-is-no-vaccine-for-kids-under-12a/

This can't be real I refuse to believe it.  

I don't want to believe we've sunk this low and are that far gone.  

44 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This can't be real I refuse to believe it.  

I don't want to believe we've sunk this low and are that far gone.  

Sir Spamalot is not much of a critical thinking poster. Make A Wish announced that they are once again granting travel and large gathering wishes from their catalog. This has just reopened from the Covid shutdown. For those types of wishes, they will only be doing them with vaccinated kids and families because of the risk factor for those kids and families. Other wishes are still open. 

I’m sure it’s an evolving situation as cases come under control. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, John Adams said:

they will only be doing them with vaccinated kids and families 

ty.

He does say they won’t ask for proof but we all know there is no vaccine approved for kids under 12 yet.

9 minutes ago, Governor said:

Masks back on ASAP folks.

The Bubba Militia wouldn’t get vaccinated and now we have deadly variants.

WHO urges fully vaccinated people to continue to wear masks as delta Covid variant spreads.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/25/delta-who-urges-fully-vaccinated-people-to-continue-to-wear-masks-as-variant-spreads.html

Maybe you should get vaccinated again... Y'know... Just to be safe. 

• Like (+1) 1