The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

8 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hmm, I suppose you prolly like to get all your news from CNN, or such fine publications such as the NYT, Science, or Nature. 

oh hey, look at the authors bio!

More from Nicholas Wade

Follow

I'm a science writer and have worked on the staff of Nature, Science and, for many years, on the New York Times. nicholaswade@yahoo.com

but no, in typical fashion you just to lazy to read detail info, especially in for that could bust your narrative. 

wallow in your ignorance if you choose, but information and learning from smarter people than you is a really neat thing to do! 

Oh aren’t you adorable painting a picture of me you’d like to be true? Stick with the Tweet: Do think James Woods accurately summarized the article he linked? 

I didn’t think TDS could get worse with him out of office and kicked off social media, but cracked out neolibs are still out here trying to get high off the fumes of 1/6 and throwbacks. 

....and somehow they’ve gotten even more obsessed. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Mitigation for life!  

Look at the full "reopen" in NY:

I’ll always have love for the Buffalo Bills and Syracuse Orange, but New York State is straight trash.   Garbage state with garbage politics and garbage weather.  

I’ll be pulling for Trae Young to make sure MSG doesn’t have to worry about any 2nd Round Games.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Yup.  We banned the research.  He took it to China.  

This is all coming out now because the goals of China and the Democrats have been achieved.  By the way he denied any of this was ever happening under oath but hey whatever..

Fauci (thus the DNC swamp creatures) and the CCP are locked at the hip.  They coordinated the whole thing and had the vaccine ready to go - no one is ever going to convince me otherwise without overwhelming facts to the contrary.  

The media complicity in all this should be terrifying to everyone.  They obeyed.  They didn't ask questions of the protocols, the virus origins, the vaccine roll out (only when Trump said we could do it now they lost their ***t bc that was obviously to help him in the election!) school closures, and economic impacts they questioned only the people who would question them and this coup.  Their goals were the same as CCP/DNC.  

If you spent the last year blaming Trump for Covid and have not yet been able to muster one hint of skepticism, criticism, or anger at Fauci and what they did here you might as well just move to China because you are officially just a subject not a citizen.

The whole hearing.  

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/hearings/biological-security-the-risk-of-dual-use-research

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

Oh aren’t you adorable painting a picture of me you’d like to be true? Stick with the Tweet: Do think James Woods accurately summarized the article he linked? 

I actually read the article and did not dismiss it cause James Woods tweeted it. You chose to ridicule it based on the messenger. Plain and simple. Speaking of simple... 

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Mitigation for life!  

Look at the full "reopen" in NY:

They want a full house which means more money and the unvaccinated sections were getting in the way of that.  It's the opposite of virtue signaling.

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I actually read the article and did not dismiss it cause James Woods tweeted it. You chose to ridicule it based on the messenger. Plain and simple. Speaking of simple... 

You’re not a good reader. Woods said something. I commented on how his conclusions are embarrassingly wrong. Related to the article BTW. You went on a screed trying to box me into some stereotype person you’ve made up. I called you on it. 

But it is solid to know one of your sources is James Woods, who draws conclusions not based on articles he links. Guy is a Hollywood think tank. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

You’re not a good reader. Woods said something. I commented on how his conclusions are embarrassingly wrong. Related to the article BTW. You went on a screed trying to box me into some stereotype person you’ve made up. I called you on it. 

But it is solid to know one of your sources is James Woods, who draws conclusions not based on articles he links. Guy is a Hollywood think tank. 

Wrong. You said , and I quote” I do not get my news from Hollywood”. The news was the article, not what James Woods thought of it. But what has evolved over the last 5-10’yeats is you have been conditioned to take journalist/advocates reporting as the news, not the advocacy that is , so you see James Woods as some kind of news/ thought leader. .. I could care less than a rats behind what James Woods thinks. 

I care what Nicholas Wade says, a respected science writer. James Woods retweeting his work and adding his opinion has no bearing on Wades hypothesis, zero. 

you should really read the very well balanced article, and not worry who brought it to your attention. It’s called intellectual curiosity.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Wrong. You said , and I quote” I do not get my news from Hollywood”. The news was the article, not what James Woods thought of it. But what has evolved over the last 5-10’yeats is you have been conditioned to take journalist/advocates reporting as the news, not the advocacy that is , so you see James Woods as some kind of news/ thought leader. .. I could care less than a rats behind what James Woods thinks. 

I care what Nicholas Wade says, a respected science writer. James Woods retweeting his work and adding his opinion has no bearing on Wades hypothesis, zero. 

you should really read the very well balanced article, and not worry who brought it to your attention. It’s called intellectual curiosity.  

I think what JA is saying is that James Woods might one day play Nicholas Wade in a movie.  Classic conflict of interest, ipso facto, bing bang boom.  

Oh, and back in the day, little known trivia—James Woods also auditioned for a main character in Rocky and made it to the final read.  You guessed it—James Woods was damn near Apollo Screed. 

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Yup.  We banned the research.  He took it to China.  

This is all coming out now because the goals of China and the Democrats have been achieved.  By the way he denied any of this was ever happening under oath but hey whatever..

Fauci (thus the DNC swamp creatures) and the CCP are locked at the hip.  They coordinated the whole thing and had the vaccine ready to go - no one is ever going to convince me otherwise without overwhelming facts to the contrary.  

The media complicity in all this should be terrifying to everyone.  They obeyed.  They didn't ask questions of the protocols, the virus origins, the vaccine roll out (only when Trump said we could do it now they lost their ***t bc that was obviously to help him in the election!) school closures, and economic impacts they questioned only the people who would question them and this coup.  Their goals were the same as CCP/DNC.  

If you spent the last year blaming Trump for Covid and have not yet been able to muster one hint of skepticism, criticism, or anger at Fauci and what they did here you might as well just move to China because you are officially just a subject not a citizen.

The whole hearing.  

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/hearings/biological-security-the-risk-of-dual-use-research

A more apt observation would be "Mom, we're making TNT in the garage so that if we ever encounter an M-80 bomb we'll know how to diffuse it."  This Chinese-Fauci-Daszak virus (happy?  that's 2/3 less racist) and its creators need to be investigated.  I propose a bipartisan commission led by Repubs.  Think it will happen?

On 5/29/2021 at 2:42 PM, John Adams said:

I get all my news from Hollywood. 

23 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hmm, I suppose you prolly like to get all your news from CNN, or such fine publications such as the NYT, Science, or Nature. 

oh hey, look at the authors bio!

More from Nicholas Wade

Follow

I'm a science writer and have worked on the staff of Nature, Science and, for many years, on the New York Times. nicholaswade@yahoo.com

but no, in typical fashion you just to lazy to read detail info, especially in for that could bust your narrative. 

wallow in your ignorance if you choose, but information and learning from smarter people than you is a really neat thing to do! 

I can't find the article you two are bickering about as Woods either deleted the tweet or twitter did for him.

23 hours ago, SCBills said:

60% of this country don’t believe the media, the politicians or tech.  

20% of this country believe everything they’re told by left leaning media and politicians       

20% of this country believe everything they’re told by right leaning media and politicians 

Seems like a recipe for success...

Might be different for you locally, but here in WNY I’d put your second point at something closer to 50% +. Not scientific by any means, but anecdotally this area isn’t very bright when it comes to politics and the media. 

The lawyers are loving all this:

A Florida concert promoter is charging vaccinated people $18 for tickets - and $999 for people who haven't gotten a shot

A Florida concert promoter is offering fully-vaccinated people $18 discounted tickets.

Unvaccinated people, however, are being charged a flat rate of $999.99 for the same tickets.

Those seeking discounted tickets must bring their physical COVID-19 vaccination card to the venue.

https://www.insider.com/florida-concert-promoter-charges-unvaccinated-people-more-for-tickets-2021-5

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/30/2021 at 8:10 AM, plenzmd1 said:

You use James Woods as a source. I don't use James Woods as a source. 

One reason, among others, is that he drew conclusions not based on the article. By sharing Woods's take and not your own, his stupidity rubbed off on you. 

You'll be happier in your safe space but don't worry, I am not likely to hang around here. Just nice to see the cult filtering back in, as predicted. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/30/2021 at 7:54 AM, BillStime said:

Oh well 

A guy dies at 33 and your response is “oh well?”  I would love to see you go to his funeral and shake everyone’s hand and say “oh well....”  Enjoy your food through a straw the rest of you life. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

A guy dies at 33 and your response is “oh well?”  I would love to see you go to his funeral and shake everyone’s hand and say “oh well....”  Enjoy your food through a straw the rest of you life. 

Imagine if someone said "oh well, George Floyd was going to die anyway given he took enough fentanyl to kill a horse."

• Like (+1) 1