The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

59 minutes ago, B-Man said:

‘Our freedoms do NOT belong to you’

"Receive this injection into your body and we'll restore your freedoms"

Orwell was an amateur.

What the fugg is this nonsense?? 

4 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

You do understand that virus spread is airborne, spread on water particles of all sizes?  Larger and smaller?

You do understand that the MIT paper focused on the smallest particles able to remain airborne?  They admitted in the paper they did not focus on spread via the larger droplets but explicitly stated wearing masks indoors for short times is your safest bet.

And, they completely ignored the fact that when you go indoors to a bar or restaurant, the masks come off when eating/drinking and hence the distancing becomes important to limit transmission via the larger water particles.

Just because they're at MIT and capable of good research doesn't mean the research is immune to personal bias.

here is my point. All the social distancing, surface disinfecting, mask guidelines etc  were based on what was known about influenza. And that's fine, mistakes were made early and policies formed that were in error..all okay, this poop was new after all. I dont blame Fauci or Burke for saying looks like top end we will have 60-80K deaths, just like I don't blame Trump for hoping it will all go away by last Easter. 

But then as @LeGOATski correctly stated, everything about this pandamic became political. People that could read and had an objective mind and were not blinded by political affiliation understood masking helped, but only effective masking(n95 ) and only if worn 100% correctly. Those same People understood the numbers behind schools, the joke of 6 feet particularly in schools and why it was based on bad science...  They understood the numbers in states like Texas and Florida vs NEW York and CA...none of it mattered. Trump was bad, his followers were evil. anything they suggested had to be 100% wrong.

Masks , social distancing, disinfecting became not tools to fight the virus, but  political theater, political statement...for both parties at the extreme.. and continue to be so. Its a damn shame, and man are we paying for it now. 

21 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What the fugg is this nonsense?? 

Like nothing we've ever seen before in this country.  

The Democrats are officially terrorists.  Nazi Terrorists.  

If you are someone that generally votes D or hates Rs I think you really need to use this moment to immediately *distance* yourself from this insanity. 

It's Un-American

Fyi.....

I knew it would come to this.  

It's the reason I chose to be King Whiney.  

The logical conclusion of "15 days" becoming *indefinitely* with no metrics will not end well unless your governor and corporations tell these Nazis to pound sand.  

Imagine if they were cooperating.  

Edited by Big Blitz

On 1/23/2020 at 3:11 AM, /dev/null said:

This could be fun.  How about we go back and share the early posts in this thread when we had no idea what was going on.  Well we still don't but this should lighten things up.  I'll start. 

MASSIVE SPIKES* IN TEXAS SINCE STADIUMS OPENED TO FULL CAPACITY CROWDS ON APRIL 4TH

*SPIKES of fweeeeeeedom and logic

Screenshot_20210517-213906_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz

There were other threats made by the regime today.  Holy cow

The president said that coronavirus deaths were down 81% to the lowest level since April of 2020, but warned that the progress could be “reversed” if people don’t get vaccinated, Fox News reported.

“Ultimately, those who are not vaccinated will end up paying the price,” the president said. “The vaccinated will continue to be protected against serve illnesses, but others may not be if you’re not vaccinated.”

https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/17/biden-issues-dark-prediction-unvaccinated-americans-warns-paying-price-coronavirus/

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

There were other threats made by the regime today.  Holy cow

The president said that coronavirus deaths were down 81% to the lowest level since April of 2020, but warned that the progress could be “reversed” if people don’t get vaccinated, Fox News reported.

“Ultimately, those who are not vaccinated will end up paying the price,” the president said. “The vaccinated will continue to be protected against serve illnesses, but others may not be if you’re not vaccinated.”

https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/17/biden-issues-dark-prediction-unvaccinated-americans-warns-paying-price-coronavirus/

Truth hurts.  If you don’t get vaccinated, get Covid and die, your choice.  Don’t expect sympathy.

On 5/1/2021 at 10:52 PM, Big Blitz said:

10% of public school kids left in 2021.  

I expect that number to jump to 35% as we watch the exact same b.s. play out this summer as it did last year. 

School districts string parents along until early August to make decisions they already know right now today they are making despite all those rigged surveys your filling out on "return to learn."  

Public schools will be mitigating until every kid is vaccinated.  They will be keeping them at half capacity or less, and enforce masking and distancing indefinitely. 

I was correct.  Again.  

They are slow rolling this under your noses

Also....

On 3/10/2021 at 12:09 PM, Big Blitz said:

Here we go.......your kids are going to be in dystopian distanced schools until September 2022 at minimum...

Oh and masks and distancing for all indefinitely:

“We certainly recommend and encourage families to be comfortable with sending their children to school, but we also realize that there are situations with families — perhaps they have elderly individuals living at home, people with special medical needs, and they’re just not comfortable with their kids returning to school,” Northam said. “We understand that, and the schools will continue to provide virtual learning ... until we get to the point where this pandemic is finally in the rearview mirror.”

Northam said reaching herd immunity in Virginia will eventually require vaccinating children.

Right now, none of the three available vaccines in the U.S. have been tested on children, who were not prioritized in vaccine trials given the low number of cases and little evidence of spread among them.

“That leaves a lot of children that still have yet to be vaccinated,” said Northam, adding that trials for safety and efficacy of the vaccines on children won’t be completed until late this year. “The message here is that it’s going to take a while to reach herd immunity, to get both our adults and children vaccinated, which is what our ultimate goal is.”

https://richmond-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/richmond.com/news/state-and-regional/virginia-officials-update-covid-19-guidance-to-schools-as-more-districts-move-toward-reopening-classrooms/article_7e2f18de-1089-5773-b516-b8cf07f817b1.amp.html?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16153883009361&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Frichmond.com%2Fnews%2Fstate-and-regional%2Fvirginia-officials-update-covid-19-guidance-to-schools-as-more-districts-move-toward-reopening-classrooms%2Farticle_7e2f18de-1089-5773-b516-b8cf07f817b1.html

Anyone here get that memo on what the goal is now?  Anyone?

No update on hospitalizations or ICUs being overwhelmed.  

This is proof of 12 straight months of lies.  

Confirmed.  

Parents have a right to know what these lunatics are planning for 2021-2022.  

This is a disgrace.  And the American people and fake news press putting up with it are an embarrassment to civilization.  

Edited by Big Blitz

19 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Truth hurts.  If you don’t get vaccinated, get Covid and die, your choice.  Don’t expect sympathy.

do you think anyone, and i mean anyone, has any sympathy for someone who gets sick/dies of covid now that vaccines are eligible for all and supposedly are 100% effective against dying?

Most sane people realize now it is individual choice..as is being fat, drinking too much, smoking, doing drugs etc. Your choice, your outcome. I highly doubt you see any one losing sleep over a 52 year old white non vaccinated male dying from Covid. 

Yes, we will see social justice warriors making excuses for minorities who refuse to vaccinated just  cause racism . White dude refusing to get vaxed, arsehole endangering humanity. 

Black dude refusing to vaxed..give em a break, to dumb to understand how society has changed and how safe this vax is ...but nah. that's not racism.

Edited by plenzmd1

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

do you think anyone, and i mean anyone, has any sympathy for someone who gets sick/dies of covid now that vaccines are eligible for all and supposedly are 100% effective against dying?

Most sane people realize now it is individual choice..as is being fat, drinking too much, smoking, doing drugs etc. Your choice, your outcome. I highly doubt you see any one losing sleep over a 52 year old white non vaccinated male dying from Covid. 

Yes, we will see social justice warriors making excuses for minorities who refuse to vaccinated just  cause racism ...and white dude refusing to get vax...arsehole endangering humanity.  Black dude refusing to vaxed..give em a break, to dumb to understand how society has changed and how safe this vax is ...but nah. that's not racism.

This is what I don't understand.  You're vaccinated.  Who the hell cares if someone else is not.  We all apparently will still carry it and it isn't ever going away

So it's one of 2 things.  

Its all Political.  There is a deep seeded want to control rooted in mostly the far left and this sham is the gift that led to election season, surrendering of rights without question  - then they silenced those that did, and free money that won't stop (the child credit isn't going away.)  They really want the voting b.s. bill to.  This is what they do when they have you scared or firmly on the team bc the other folks are definitely Trump people and suck.  

Or something about the virus they aren't telling us.  I highly doubt this now.  I considered it for a little while last April.  It's been here 2 years almost now.  We would be hearing more from actual doctors, not Fauci.

19 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This is what I don't understand.  You're vaccinated.  Who the hell cares if someone else is not.  We all apparently will still carry it and it isn't ever going away

So it's one of 2 things.  

Its all Political.  There is a deep seeded want to control rooted in mostly the far left and this sham is the gift that led to election season, surrendering of rights without question  - then they silenced those that did, and free money that won't stop (the child credit isn't going away.)  They really want the voting b.s. bill to.  This is what they do when they have you scared or firmly on the team bc the other folks are definitely Trump people and suck.  

Or something about the virus they aren't telling us.  I highly doubt this now.  I considered it for a little while last April.  It's been here 2 years almost now.  We would be hearing more from actual doctors, not Fauci.

Not that you have the sense to understand basic virology, but the more people vaccinated the less hosts available for the virus to propagate

3 years of mitigation in schools!

Nice childhoods y'all!  Great Great job!

5 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Not that you have the sense to understand basic virology, but the more people vaccinated the less hosts available for the virus to propagate

Oh.

Cool. 

Was not aware.  

So vaccine cards?  

And what if we need yearly boosters?  Does life get locked down again Iike in that one country where 70 percent were vaccinated?

Lololol I thought we were flattening curves.   Not overwhelming hospitals.  When I told you April 2020 this path leads to "no new cases ever, which is impossible, it was mocked.  I was right again.  

So good luck with that.  You'll be dead of something else having lived the last 5 years of your life in mitigation.  The kids will be fine tho!

Edited by Big Blitz

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I do feel bad for @Big Blitz's kids.

I care.  You clearly don't.  Just inject them!

CPS should be called but we're at peak stupid so....

And what was that I said earlier about Parkinsons?  Or was it Alzheimers?  

Where is the *spike!!!!?*

Tonight:

Wait 2 weeks???

Edited by Big Blitz

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I care.  You clearly don't.  Just inject them!

CPS should be called but we're at peak stupid so....

And what was that I said earlier about Parkinsons?  Or was it Alzheimers?  

More fear mongering. You should probably get off social media.

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

3 years of mitigation in schools!

Nice childhoods y'all!  Great Great job!

Oh.

Cool. 

Was not aware.  

So vaccine cards?  

And what if we need yearly boosters?  Does life get locked down again Iike in that one country where 70 percent were vaccinated?

Lololol I thought we were flattening curves.   Not overwhelming hospitals.  When I told you April 2020 this path leads to "no new cases ever, which is impossible, it was mocked.  I was right again.  

So good luck with that.  You'll be dead of something else having lived the last 5 years of your life in mitigation.  The kids will be fine tho!

No cards, boosters are just that, and the initial quarantine was to keep hospitals from being overwhelmed.  Since that time mitigation strategies like masks were used to stop more people from dying.  Almost 600,000 people in this country have died and if it were up to you it would be in the millions.  

If you are so worried, then I presume you got your vaccine?  If you are so sad about your kids I presume if they’re 12 and older they’ve been vaccinated?  Or if younger they will be first in line when it’s approved for them?  If no then shut the hell up.

Edited by oldmanfan

Hahahahahaha.....imagine if this happened under Trump - "He is going over the CDC to ditch masks!!!!" (that we shouldn't even be wearing).  "He has politicized the CDC!!!!  LET THEM RUN THE COUNTRY LIKE WE ELECTED THEM TO!!"  

CDC remakes its Covid-19 response after criticism over mask guidelines

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky is shaking up the agency’s Covid-19 response to consolidate oversight amid mounting criticism over its guidance for vaccinated people, according to three senior health officials with the knowledge of the situation.

The changes in recent weeks include creating a clear reporting chain from the new director of the agency’s vaccine task force — which helped rewrite rules for mask-wearing — up to Walensky. The head of that task force had originally reported to both CDC and the White House. Walensky has also reshuffled the CDC’s pandemic modeling and data, analytics and visualization task forces.

At the same time, the agency is weathering its first high-level departures during the pandemic. Last month, the agency’s chief respiratory disease scientist and vaccine task force leader Nancy Messonnier announced her resignation shortly after Walensky rejiggered the task force’s reporting structure. And on Monday, the CDC’s second-in-command, principal deputy director Anne Schuchat, said she would retire this summer.

The loss of two longtime CDC leaders combined with Walensky’s reshaping of the Covid-19 response is solidifying the CDC chief’s power, giving her control over some of the most critical policy conversations related to the pandemic. The changes she has made are also reinforcing her agency’s independence from the White House. As POLITICO has reported, several senior White House officials — including some on the White House Covid-19 task force — said the CDC did not warn them until the morning of the announcement that vaccinated people can forego masks in most situations.

https://www-politico-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/05/17/cdc-covid-masks-walensky-489160?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a6&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#amp_tf=From %1%24s&aoh=16213350667298&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.politico.com%2Fnews%2F2021%2F05%2F17%2Fcdc-covid-masks-walensky-489160

They know how stupid you are....

tenor.gif